Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

E-money Rocks Police Customised Facemask As He Steps Out In Style - Photos - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money Rocks Police Customised Facemask As He Steps Out In Style - Photos (124356 Views)

Hide Your Wives And Girlfriends – Boma Warns Men As He Steps Out In Style / Davido Says Rip To Obama DMW As He Steps Out In Atlanta. / E-Money Rocks Super Eagles Jersey As He Juggles Ball (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-money Rocks Police Customised Facemask As He Steps Out In Style - Photos by We4all: 1:21pm On May 07, 2020
Noel19:

Even if he performed sacrifice to get to where he is today as claimed by you, is it still not better than how most of you sacrificed your cognitive reasoning and education in voting for Buhari two times?

Hey man, I don't see anywhere in the write up where I said he ''performed sacrifice" to be who he is. We all have had to sacrifice something at some point in our lives, and I'm saying, that I don't envy him cos I don't know what he sacrificed to be where he is today.

Since you still have your reasoning intact, then you should be smart enough to realise that 80% of Nigeria's problem lies in us(the masses), and unless we change our orientation and mentality, things will never change.

So Mr man, even if you elect Barack Obama as the next president of Nigeria, Nigeria will still remain the same;or even worse, cos there will still be people like you who will plot to assassinate him if his policies do not favour you and your kinsmen.
Re: E-money Rocks Police Customised Facemask As He Steps Out In Style - Photos by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:26pm On May 07, 2020
PrincewithGod:

Of course, my brother, what is the use of all the money in the world if you will end up in hell fire? It is better to be the poorest on earth and end up in heaven because you were born again and righteous on earth than to be the richest on earth and end up in hell because you were not born again and righteous on earth. What shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world but lost his soul?

There are wealthy righteous men. Going to heaven has nothing to do with being poor or rich mister. U people should stop this mindset.
Re: E-money Rocks Police Customised Facemask As He Steps Out In Style - Photos by DriggityDre: 1:33pm On May 07, 2020
Ishilove:

E reach to ask.
Maybe. It could be mega oil deals tho, or something of that sort.
Not a fan of this level of flaunting. I mean, what is the need for a custom police mask? The N95 is even better.
Well, it could be their thing.
Re: E-money Rocks Police Customised Facemask As He Steps Out In Style - Photos by DriggityDre: 1:34pm On May 07, 2020
Anaedo1:
What's your source of income?
Part-time MD of Microsoft, part-time Amotekun.

You get job for me, sir? tongue
Re: E-money Rocks Police Customised Facemask As He Steps Out In Style - Photos by We4all: 1:36pm On May 07, 2020
Niccoloimhotep:
be careful what you wish for. You dont envy him is fine but you not wanting to be like him might be a curse. Afterall, you haven't ascertained the fact that his money ain't clean. Dont judge so you wont be judged, you are not even in the position to do so.

Wanting to be like someone is the worst form of 'low self esteem' which I never want to exhibit. So dude, stop making up stories cos I ain't judging no one, and what I said was rather my opinion and not a case of passing judgements.
Re: E-money Rocks Police Customised Facemask As He Steps Out In Style - Photos by We4all: 1:44pm On May 07, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

There are wealthy righteous men. Going to heaven has nothing to do with being poor or rich mister. U people should stop this mindset.

More like 'wealthy religious men'. Being religious doesn't make you righteous, and you should never pass off a religious man as righteous.
Re: E-money Rocks Police Customised Facemask As He Steps Out In Style - Photos by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:49pm On May 07, 2020
We4all:

More like 'wealthy religious men'. Being religious doesn't make you righteous, and you should never pass off a religious man as righteous.

So it's only a poor person that can be righteous??

So a WEALTHY man can only be religious according to ur statement??
Re: E-money Rocks Police Customised Facemask As He Steps Out In Style - Photos by Noel19: 1:59pm On May 07, 2020
We4all:

Hey man, I don't see anywhere in the write up where I said he ''performed sacrifice" to be who he is. We all have had to sacrifice something at some point in our lives, and I'm saying, that I don't envy him cos I don't know what he sacrificed to be where he is today.

Since you still have your reasoning intact, then you should be smart enough to realise that 80% of Nigeria's problem lies in us(the masses), and unless we change our orientation and mentality, things will never change.

So Mr man, even if you elect Barack Obama as the next president of Nigeria, Nigeria will still remain the same;or even worse, cos there will still be people like you who will plot to assassinate him if his policies do not favour you and your kinsmen.

Guy don't bring tribalism into this, I'm not holding sway for anybody.

If you know me personally you'll know I don't promote illegality.

Nice one for the points you made and I'm sorry if I misconstrued the word sacrifice in your statement.
Re: E-money Rocks Police Customised Facemask As He Steps Out In Style - Photos by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 07, 2020
All these E-money online razzmatazz has no value, rich he seems to be Yes, but in him he is a poor man from the standard of super mega rich.
He is a poor man
1: He doesn't own a Learjet or Gulfstream
2: He still battle with traffic, because he can't afford a 6 seaters jet to fare him from his home to office.
3: He is still guarded by one or two policemen, when he ought to have a personal army.
Re: E-money Rocks Police Customised Facemask As He Steps Out In Style - Photos by We4all: 2:29pm On May 07, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

So it's only a poor person that can be righteous??

So a WEALTHY man can only be religious according to ur statement??

According to my statement, I meant that:"Righteous people no longer exist, only religious people ".
Re: E-money Rocks Police Customised Facemask As He Steps Out In Style - Photos by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:32pm On May 07, 2020
We4all:

According to my statement, I meant that:"Righteous people no longer exist, only religious people ".

How do u know they don't exists anymore??

Are u a righteous person urself??
Re: E-money Rocks Police Customised Facemask As He Steps Out In Style - Photos by We4all: 2:48pm On May 07, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

How do u know they don't exists anymore??

Are u a righteous person urself??

If you understand the meaning of the word 'righteous', then you should know that righteous people no longer exist.
Re: E-money Rocks Police Customised Facemask As He Steps Out In Style - Photos by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:49pm On May 07, 2020
We4all:

If you understand the meaning of the word 'righteous', then you should know that righteous people no longer exist.

Ok then. I know

We all sinners anyways.
Re: E-money Rocks Police Customised Facemask As He Steps Out In Style - Photos by Kingchineme6(m): 2:55pm On May 07, 2020
Vanity cheesy grin
Re: E-money Rocks Police Customised Facemask As He Steps Out In Style - Photos by PastorandMentor(m): 4:42pm On May 07, 2020
Emoney is a corrupt fraudster
chuksville:
Police customised nose mask....
When did we start using Naija police regalia as a model for fashion.
E-Money with his level should have used customised Versace, Fendi, Gucci, Givenchy or the likes nose mask instead of this corrupt Naija police regalia
Re: E-money Rocks Police Customised Facemask As He Steps Out In Style - Photos by Iedee: 5:44pm On May 07, 2020
hmmm
Re: E-money Rocks Police Customised Facemask As He Steps Out In Style - Photos by XshegzzyeeiX: 6:25pm On May 07, 2020
Airforce1:
Some people will still be hating on this guy instead of using him as a prayer point to God.

Re: E-money Rocks Police Customised Facemask As He Steps Out In Style - Photos by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 07, 2020
Airforce1:

They will soon be here to question his source of income grin
Since you're not also legit, you can't question his source of income.
Re: E-money Rocks Police Customised Facemask As He Steps Out In Style - Photos by shiwex: 6:30pm On May 07, 2020
Nigeria police force is a disgrace..........So police are now errand boys.
Re: E-money Rocks Police Customised Facemask As He Steps Out In Style - Photos by Niccoloimhotep: 7:40pm On May 07, 2020
We4all:

Wanting to be like someone is the worst form of 'low self esteem' which I never want to exhibit. So dude, stop making up stories cos I ain't judging no one, and what I said was rather my opinion and not a case of passing judgements.
you already passed your judgement when you slandered his person by not wanting to be like him, how else do you judge if not by running conclusion on things. You dont have to change your stance on the subject matter, but dont deny the fact that you judged him without evidence. It's not a crime to be wealthy, live and let's live!
Re: E-money Rocks Police Customised Facemask As He Steps Out In Style - Photos by Discombulator: 7:44pm On May 07, 2020
Fragility6:

Buy plane for am nah. Broke pple dictating how d rich should spend dier money
If he's broke would he be using a car as e expensive as this,use your brain when you want to talk.
Re: E-money Rocks Police Customised Facemask As He Steps Out In Style - Photos by We4all: 9:11pm On May 07, 2020
Niccoloimhotep:
you already passed your judgement when you slandered his person by not wanting to be like him, how else do you judge if not by running conclusion on things. You dont have to change your stance on the subject matter, but dont deny the fact that you judged him without evidence. It's not a crime to be wealthy, live and let's live!

You have no idea about what you're saying, and obviously does not know the meaning of the word 'judgement'. Since when does not 'wanting to be like someone' equates to passing judgement?

Did you read anywhere in my write up where I slandered his person? So, if we were talking about poor people or catholic priests, and I say that, 'I don't want to be like them', does it mean I have slandered their person?

Mr, no one becomes great in life without sacrificing something. Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates, all had to sacrifice something at some point, and still do.

And if I say that I don't want to be like any of them cos of what they must have passed through to achieve their feet, does it mean that I am judging them?

The person who seem to be passing judgement here is you, cos you have decided to conclude based on what you think you know and not for my opinions.
Re: E-money Rocks Police Customised Facemask As He Steps Out In Style - Photos by Fragility6: 9:45pm On May 07, 2020
Discombulator:

If he's broke would he be using a car as e expensive as this,use your brain when you want to talk.
N who says he is broke. You tink d rich are rated by dier material acquisitions? if so den Dino get money pass Bill Gates since he has bigger n more expensive cars. Sense wey u no get bad 4 u
Re: E-money Rocks Police Customised Facemask As He Steps Out In Style - Photos by Niccoloimhotep: 10:24pm On May 07, 2020
We4all:

You have no idea about what you're saying, and obviously does not know the meaning of the word 'judgement'. Since when does not 'wanting to be like someone' equates to passing judgement?

Did you read anywhere in my write up where I slandered his person? So, if we were talking about poor people or catholic priests, and I say that, 'I don't want to be like them', does it mean I have slandered their person?

Mr, no one becomes great in life without sacrificing something. Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates, all had to sacrifice something at some point, and still do.

And if I say that I don't want to be like any of them cos of what they must have passed through to achieve their feet, does it mean that I am judging them?

The person who seem to be passing judgement here is you, cos you have decided to conclude based on what you think you know and not for my opinions.
did you end it by saying you dont want to be like? Hell NO!
You went ahead to say and i quote "cos I don't know what he sacrificed to achieve such an ostentatious lifestyle;and what he is going through in order to keep up with it."
.......how does that sound to you? Like i said earlier, if you had ended it at the first phrase of no envying him or wanting to be like him it would have been okay and taken as a choice you made for yourself based on your own personal convictions, but going ahead to state the reason why you dont envy him being what he does to acquire such affluence marred the whole line and placed you on the judgemental platform. Kindly read out your first statement to someone sincere around you and see what they have to say concerning that. You practically judged him!
Re: E-money Rocks Police Customised Facemask As He Steps Out In Style - Photos by CuteYvonne777: 10:48pm On May 07, 2020
Re: E-money Rocks Police Customised Facemask As He Steps Out In Style - Photos by PrincewithGod(m): 11:43am On May 08, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Did I say that wealthy, born again and righteous won't make heaven? The requirements for making heaven (if you understood my statement very well) is being born again, repentance and living holy and righteous life.
Re: E-money Rocks Police Customised Facemask As He Steps Out In Style - Photos by Itzhandy: 11:40am On May 13, 2020
Contact https:///2347084523237 for any China Pickups,Chinese Account,WeChat Pay,Alipay all available for instant pickup,Your Money Available in 60 Minutes � � Good Rate � �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) / Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look / Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.