Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

155 Persons Die In Yobe Within 6 Days Over Suspected COVID-19 - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 155 Persons Die In Yobe Within 6 Days Over Suspected COVID-19 (50510 Views)

Nurses In Ogun Wear Polythene Bags To Treat Suspected COVID-19 Patient (Photo) / Suspected COVID-19 Patient Runs To Police As Attempts To Reach NCDC Fail / Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 155 Persons Die In Yobe Within 6 Days Over Suspected COVID-19 by Goodzinny: 8:23pm On May 06, 2020
The thing we de cry for Kano don enter Yobe. God have mercy.
Re: 155 Persons Die In Yobe Within 6 Days Over Suspected COVID-19 by JimohMomoh: 8:26pm On May 06, 2020
opalu:
This is a sad story:

A man in Kano went to a foodseller.
He had not eaten in 3 days.
He begged the seller for food on credit.

The foodseller said no because he already gave food to too many people on credit.

The man sat down beside the foodseller’s shop as he had nowhere else to go.

The foodseller told him he’s very sorry and he would like to help but too many people in the neighbourhood have collected food on credit and his business is sinking.

The man sat there and said nothing.

As time went on, other people came into the shop to buy foodstuff and went out- they noticed the man at the door sitting there sleeping. But nobody bothered.

Until one man came later in the day and asked the foodseller: “who is the man sitting at your door?” “Why is he there?”

Then the foodseller said “oh it’s a man who says he has not eaten for 3 days and he wants to collect food on credit but I could not give him because my business is struggling from all the credit I have already given out”.

Then the other man said: “How much is the food he wants?”

The food seller said “It’s a few cups of garri, rice and beans. Everything may be 2,000 naira”.

The other man said “Alright pack everything he wants and more. I would pay for it. Let him go home to his family and eat”.

The foodseller packed all the food and went outside to tell the man with joy that someone has paid for his food.

He saw the man still sleeping.
He tapped him to wake him up, he didn’t respond. Tapped him again, nothing.

The man had died.
He died sitting and waiting for help.

This happened just few days ago in Badawa, Kano. Some people who live in that area know this story.

The man was dead all along while people were coming in and out of the shop thinking he was sleeping.

He died hopeless. He died helpless. He died a man who his country failed.

Kano has 17 million people.
Less than 200,000 people got any form of palliative from the government.

Many people got hungry.
Many people died in their houses.
Many people starved to death from a govt that locked them in and gave no food.

An evil clueless thoughtless leadership.

If you know anyone in this period who is hungry around you and you can afford a little food or money to give him/her, please do.

Many people are walking the streets with an empty stomach, a sorry face and are dead within. It’s only a matter of time before they physically die.

Don’t be the one who walks into a store and doesn’t bother to ask about the beggar at the door.

We all have our problems yes,
But our little curiosity may save a life.

Be the one who asks “who is that person sitting there?” Be the one who helps.
And be the one who saves a life.

DrOlufunmilayo
Arrewa won't agree with you, to him all is well with kano
Re: 155 Persons Die In Yobe Within 6 Days Over Suspected COVID-19 by JimohMomoh: 8:30pm On May 06, 2020
buJu234:
I think the north as a whole (whether the Rich or Poor) needs to change their attitude to life from
I dont care.. what may be may be.. this is the way God wants it etc to know that life is a gift from God that needs to be valued and added value to...

They should start placing value on family, given birth to kids dey can train, many women that dey can take care off, invest in healthcare, invest education etc..

They should practice progressive islam like Emiratis, Turkey, Qatar etc..

And stop these Pakistanis version of poverty and carelessness etc
MURIC will not agree with you, they will rather blame Christians.
Re: 155 Persons Die In Yobe Within 6 Days Over Suspected COVID-19 by uchrikk(m): 8:59pm On May 06, 2020
Please all borders between North and South should be sealed completely. All the cows, goats and other food stuffs should stay in their state of origin. Even pawpaw tested positive in a certain country. Each state should produce their own food for now to curtail the spread.
Re: 155 Persons Die In Yobe Within 6 Days Over Suspected COVID-19 by Divinedeed(f): 9:06pm On May 06, 2020
the death may be due to hunger
Re: 155 Persons Die In Yobe Within 6 Days Over Suspected COVID-19 by YemyTemmy: 10:07pm On May 06, 2020
Where are the Chinese guys!!!?? If only you all can connect the dots
Re: 155 Persons Die In Yobe Within 6 Days Over Suspected COVID-19 by suremanpatriot: 12:22am On May 07, 2020
stop spreadin fake news!COVID DOESNT KILL INSTANTLY.SAVE YOUR BREATH.angry
TOXICOLOGY IS NEEDED HERE CHECK THEIR WATER OR FOOD WHETHER THEIR TOXIC FACTORS INVOLVE.
Why is govt not taking data of starvation deaths? Do they care to take of people lives while telling them to stay home?

1 Like

Re: 155 Persons Die In Yobe Within 6 Days Over Suspected COVID-19 by Silvershadow81(m): 3:18am On May 07, 2020
the name of the virus is called strange ailment. thank me later govt of yobe
Re: 155 Persons Die In Yobe Within 6 Days Over Suspected COVID-19 by danzyworld1(m): 9:15am On May 07, 2020
fergie001:
155 Persons Die In Yobe State Within Six Days Over Suspected Coronavirus Symptoms, State Governor Coordinates Affairs From Abuja

http://saharareporters.com/2020/05/06/breaking-155-persons-die-yobe-state-within-six-days-over-suspected-coronavirus-symptoms

kano, jegawa, now yobe
an you think it's Lassa fever. an malaria.
good luck
Re: 155 Persons Die In Yobe Within 6 Days Over Suspected COVID-19 by Smooyis(m): 8:30pm On May 07, 2020
May God have mercy on their souls. I think we need to humble ourselves and move closer to God. God is speaking to the world through this covid 19.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Air Force Produces Face-Masks And Medical Kits (Photos) / I Think I Am Dying! And I Can't Stop It!! / Blue Water Coming Out Of South African Taps (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.