Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,900 members, 7,844,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

COVID-19: Enugu Religious Leaders Urge Residents To Obey NCDC’s Regulations - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / COVID-19: Enugu Religious Leaders Urge Residents To Obey NCDC’s Regulations (10088 Views)

If The Sexual Urge Is Too Strong & You Are Not Married, Just Do This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Enugu Religious Leaders Urge Residents To Obey NCDC’s Regulations by apexc6484: 1:25am On May 07, 2020
[color=#] 1607593[/color]
Re: COVID-19: Enugu Religious Leaders Urge Residents To Obey NCDC’s Regulations by ecowas: 1:33am On May 07, 2020
baltinor:
GO-TO THE MTN WEBSITE wwwyellogift.com.ng and CLAIM YOURS BUT NOTE DON'T DO IT TWICE ONCE YOU GET THE MESSAGE SAYING YOUR RECHARGE IS UNDER PROCESSING

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11487731_ij_jpegc3aa0110d5fab1c41cd3c11eb0fafdd3
Scammer

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11487732_kl_pngd39c5c3b78f41af0da54324614eaadd0

Re: COVID-19: Enugu Religious Leaders Urge Residents To Obey NCDC’s Regulations by apexc2119: 2:52am On May 07, 2020
[color=#] 4187379[/color]
Re: COVID-19: Enugu Religious Leaders Urge Residents To Obey NCDC’s Regulations by apexc2119: 2:52am On May 07, 2020
Re: COVID-19: Enugu Religious Leaders Urge Residents To Obey NCDC’s Regulations by Hermes119: 3:27am On May 07, 2020
Bishop Chukwuma please call All saints Anglican church Agbani to order
I already tried my best by reaching out to the COVID 19 response team in Enugu state and I have created a thread on this topic but as expected the mods aren't interested in moving it to FP until people start getting infected and they trace it to the church.
Folks can u imagine that despite the whole fear and damage created by this disease a church still goes on to conduct services,infact the church has vowed to hold services every single day until the virus is gone but that's not even the area I'm most concerned with . The crazy part is this church still conducts Communion regularly with the same cup.
If you doubt what I'm saying ask around if you know anyone staying in Agbani,Enugu state. And I also learnt that a person showed symptoms of the disease in a neighbouring town,Ozalla and was picked up by the NCDC people, I'm not entirely sure I just heard that from someone but nonetheless the virus can spread from anywhere for all we know its already in the state and we don't know the exact number of people carrying it.
This is the most barbaric thing I have heard. And I'm crying out with all the strength I have in me cause I'm seeing the devastation this would cause .
Please if you are seeing this and u can help please I implore u do what u can or drop a number I can contact.
I'm definitely sure that there may be other churches like this around.
If you stay in Enugu and you feel you are safe I'm sorry for you,as long as this group continues their barbaric activity you are at risk, all it takes is for a coronavirus patient to step into that congregation, take the communion and all the hundreds of members would contact the disease and start sharing.
Please I'm pleading,I have reported to the response agencies I know of and no help seems to be forthcoming, u know Nigerians like to wait till it happens,if it were a serious country the very day I reported would be an end to this nonsense but here no.
If nothing is done about this,mark my words there would come a time that Enugu state would become ridden of the virus and by then we all would be lamenting,but now I'm raising this alarm and it looks like I'm wasting my time
Re: COVID-19: Enugu Religious Leaders Urge Residents To Obey NCDC’s Regulations by Dosoflux: 4:42am On May 07, 2020
Re: COVID-19: Enugu Religious Leaders Urge Residents To Obey NCDC’s Regulations by KC031: 7:05am On May 07, 2020
Enugu Religious leaders are organise sha even during political tussle among the political leaders they always intervene and come out with amicable resolution apart from Mbaka that can yarn dust sometimes on the basis that he's a man of God forgetting that no one has monopoly to God after all we're Man of God and not Man of Satan either.
Re: COVID-19: Enugu Religious Leaders Urge Residents To Obey NCDC’s Regulations by Doyenro23(m): 8:20am On May 07, 2020
Learn how to make upto $200 weekly during this lockdown in a Free online survey it's Free no registration fee , no payment before login click on my signature Below...

Re: COVID-19: Enugu Religious Leaders Urge Residents To Obey NCDC’s Regulations by YoungAncient1: 9:11am On May 07, 2020
These are the types Pastor Chris was referring to. Religious men!
Re: COVID-19: Enugu Religious Leaders Urge Residents To Obey NCDC’s Regulations by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:40am On May 07, 2020
good news.

special greeting to Prof bishop Godfrey Igwebuike Onah. Man is a scholar. A professor of philosophy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is God? / What's Your Best Moment In Church? / What Is The Difference Between A Christian And A Pharisee?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.