Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

I Belong To A Group Of Lesbians Who Swore Never To Marry But I Want To Marry - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Belong To A Group Of Lesbians Who Swore Never To Marry But I Want To Marry (4978 Views)

Faith Morey: Some Nigerian Men Are Married To Lesbians Who Are Cheating On Them / Nengi Tweaking For Lesbians Who Slap Her A$$ Spray Her Dollars(video) / 14 Nigerian Celebs Who Are Allegedly Gays & Lesbians NO 5 Was Caught (with Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Belong To A Group Of Lesbians Who Swore Never To Marry But I Want To Marry by Supremeboss: 6:25pm On May 06, 2020
A young lady has taken to our relationship group on Facebook to seek advice on how to solve this immediate problem.
She said that she had taken an oath with her girlfriends while she was in Unilag never to get married.
In fact to quote her she said they swore never to date any man talkless of getting married. Their own method was lay with them and pay. Read her story here: https://naijaresources.com/help-i-belong-to-a-group-of-lesbians-who-had-sworn-never-to-get-married-but-i-want-to-get-married-now-lady-laments/

2 Shares

Re: I Belong To A Group Of Lesbians Who Swore Never To Marry But I Want To Marry by bmdmixer: 6:35pm On May 06, 2020
the one on blue i want
Re: I Belong To A Group Of Lesbians Who Swore Never To Marry But I Want To Marry by Abfinest007(m): 6:37pm On May 06, 2020
This one has seen the difference between dick and finger

1 Like

Re: I Belong To A Group Of Lesbians Who Swore Never To Marry But I Want To Marry by DanseMacabre(m): 6:43pm On May 06, 2020
Marry this kind one you go die untimely death.

1 Like

Re: I Belong To A Group Of Lesbians Who Swore Never To Marry But I Want To Marry by Ijawwomaninoyo: 6:45pm On May 06, 2020
So, what should we do now?

2 Likes

Re: I Belong To A Group Of Lesbians Who Swore Never To Marry But I Want To Marry by godofuck231: 6:51pm On May 06, 2020
if it was bound in blood it shall be unbound in blood, see your father and he will guide you

2 Likes

Re: I Belong To A Group Of Lesbians Who Swore Never To Marry But I Want To Marry by Creeza(m): 6:59pm On May 06, 2020
Their problem. This period of coro no gay or lesbian should disturb us abeg. For the past two months now, men have not yano grin You come and be giving us wahala with your finger and ass-pounding lifestyle. Stay your lane o. I can not shout grin

1 Like

Re: I Belong To A Group Of Lesbians Who Swore Never To Marry But I Want To Marry by obiekunie2: 7:18pm On May 06, 2020
bmdmixer:
the one on blue i want

i want all. kiss

1 Like

Re: I Belong To A Group Of Lesbians Who Swore Never To Marry But I Want To Marry by NobleAngell(f): 7:18pm On May 06, 2020
I wonder what the problem is. It's simple, let her marry one of her sin partners. Or has she repented? Because i honestly feel sorry for the innocent m man already.

3 Likes

Re: I Belong To A Group Of Lesbians Who Swore Never To Marry But I Want To Marry by bmdmixer: 7:39pm On May 06, 2020
obiekunie2:

i want all. kiss
lol
Re: I Belong To A Group Of Lesbians Who Swore Never To Marry But I Want To Marry by doggedfighter(f): 8:04pm On May 06, 2020
Op, why are you using the picture of random girls for this your story. sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Belong To A Group Of Lesbians Who Swore Never To Marry But I Want To Marry by finalboss(m): 8:14pm On May 06, 2020
bmdmixer:
the one on blue i want
Taste = 0

The middle one is better

4 Likes

Re: I Belong To A Group Of Lesbians Who Swore Never To Marry But I Want To Marry by bmdmixer: 8:16pm On May 06, 2020
finalboss:

Taste = 0

The middle one is better
i can also say same.

since every one got different taste
Re: I Belong To A Group Of Lesbians Who Swore Never To Marry But I Want To Marry by yuswrld20(m): 11:46pm On May 06, 2020
obiekunie2:

i want all. kiss
you want dem to finish ur remaining fluid abi
Re: I Belong To A Group Of Lesbians Who Swore Never To Marry But I Want To Marry by Bonebreaker(m): 1:35am On May 07, 2020
No kind hand this one's never see
Re: I Belong To A Group Of Lesbians Who Swore Never To Marry But I Want To Marry by Aboks(m): 5:59am On May 07, 2020
Abfinest007:
This one has seen the difference between dick and finger

Re: I Belong To A Group Of Lesbians Who Swore Never To Marry But I Want To Marry by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 07, 2020
You go just dey post people picture anyhow... even the ones that have no relationship to your bs! Nigerian bloggers why??
Re: I Belong To A Group Of Lesbians Who Swore Never To Marry But I Want To Marry by MrSensor(m): 12:51pm On May 07, 2020
bmdmixer:
the one on blue i want
the one in blue na the real lesbian She resembles a man. No breasts.
Re: I Belong To A Group Of Lesbians Who Swore Never To Marry But I Want To Marry by bmdmixer: 12:55pm On May 07, 2020
MrSensor:
the one in blue na the real lesbian She resembles a man.
lol
Re: I Belong To A Group Of Lesbians Who Swore Never To Marry But I Want To Marry by Ernezee(m): 1:09pm On May 07, 2020
the lady in the middle should DM I have gbola for her, more fun than this lesbian of a thing
Re: I Belong To A Group Of Lesbians Who Swore Never To Marry But I Want To Marry by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 07, 2020
What positive will this one contribute to a man's life now.

She is tired of the harlotry.

Re: I Belong To A Group Of Lesbians Who Swore Never To Marry But I Want To Marry by SavageResponse(m): 2:13pm On May 07, 2020
Next story please

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Would You Rock Segun Odegbami Daughter's 'crazy' Fashion (PHOTO) / Actress Ayo Adesanya Shares New S*exy Pictures / Meet The Six People That Looks Like President Barrack Obama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.