Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,953 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Faith Morey: Some Nigerian Men Are Married To Lesbians Who Are Cheating On Them - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Faith Morey: Some Nigerian Men Are Married To Lesbians Who Are Cheating On Them (34193 Views)

“I Paid To Get Bigger Boobs, So I’m Not Going To Cover It” – Faith Morey / Gistlover To Faith Morey: 'No Be Davido Papa Dey Bankroll You?' / Nigerian Model, Faith Morey, Bares Her Boobs In Sexy New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Faith Morey: Some Nigerian Men Are Married To Lesbians Who Are Cheating On Them by Mrupdate11: 11:55pm On Feb 22, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ka-PDsWByhE

Model and Nollywood actress Faith Monrey has come out to say some things about some married in Lagos state.

She claims that most married women in Lagos are lesbians, and they cheat on their husbands with other women.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Faith Morey: Some Nigerian Men Are Married To Lesbians Who Are Cheating On Them by 99thEnemy(m): 11:56pm On Feb 22, 2022
ok

1 Like

Re: Faith Morey: Some Nigerian Men Are Married To Lesbians Who Are Cheating On Them by Nobody: 11:58pm On Feb 22, 2022
Is she not a les too

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Faith Morey: Some Nigerian Men Are Married To Lesbians Who Are Cheating On Them by Igweokalakwu: 12:08am On Feb 23, 2022
How did you know?
The desperation to Trend in this country is alarming.

125 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Faith Morey: Some Nigerian Men Are Married To Lesbians Who Are Cheating On Them by Lattop1(m): 12:29am On Feb 23, 2022
A Yoruba adage "Ole lo Mose Ole to"

Not too good in translating tongue

86 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Faith Morey: Some Nigerian Men Are Married To Lesbians Who Are Cheating On Them by Ddigit: 12:38am On Feb 23, 2022
Lattop1:
A Yoruba adage "Ole lo Mose Ole to"

Not too good on translating tongue

" Na thief sabi trace thief" ..... someone should help with Queens English translation biko

193 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Faith Morey: Some Nigerian Men Are Married To Lesbians Who Are Cheating On Them by silverlinen(m): 1:59am On Feb 23, 2022
She's one of them oo...buh those her boobs ehn!!
I for like measure them oo.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faith Morey: Some Nigerian Men Are Married To Lesbians Who Are Cheating On Them by Kobicove(m): 4:38am On Feb 23, 2022
Did she conduct a survey to know that "most" married women in Lagos are lesbians? undecided

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Faith Morey: Some Nigerian Men Are Married To Lesbians Who Are Cheating On Them by Candidlady: 6:11am On Feb 23, 2022
Ddigit:

" Na thief sabi trace thief" ..... someone should help with Queens English translation biko

Can only help with French

LA tief sabi traci la tief

293 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Faith Morey: Some Nigerian Men Are Married To Lesbians Who Are Cheating On Them by Baitullah: 7:09am On Feb 23, 2022
No looking different yourself in that department

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Faith Morey: Some Nigerian Men Are Married To Lesbians Who Are Cheating On Them by Nobody: 7:21am On Feb 23, 2022
it takes a lesbian to know one.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faith Morey: Some Nigerian Men Are Married To Lesbians Who Are Cheating On Them by Nobody: 8:11am On Feb 23, 2022
Candidlady:

Can only help with French

LA tief sabi traci la tief
grin grin

Merci

117 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Faith Morey: Some Nigerian Men Are Married To Lesbians Who Are Cheating On Them by Candidlady: 8:26am On Feb 23, 2022
BoredBerry:
grin grin

Merci

smiley

What happened with your other acct

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faith Morey: Some Nigerian Men Are Married To Lesbians Who Are Cheating On Them by Bigbright7(m): 8:34am On Feb 23, 2022
Nothing is impossible in this country. Just as some women in Nigeria are married to gay husband.

For electrical installation of your upcoming building project check my sig.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Faith Morey: Some Nigerian Men Are Married To Lesbians Who Are Cheating On Them by VEXT: 10:05am On Feb 23, 2022
Not suprise...Most women are lesbian

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faith Morey: Some Nigerian Men Are Married To Lesbians Who Are Cheating On Them by boldking(m): 10:27am On Feb 23, 2022
Leave am....... I like lesbian matter

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faith Morey: Some Nigerian Men Are Married To Lesbians Who Are Cheating On Them by tillaman(m): 10:27am On Feb 23, 2022
So what
Make men go cheat with fellow men?? hell no
If she’s cheating on me with other women my prayer is to catch them in the act I go just pull cloth smash goodness and Merci out of their coochie, we might end up adopting polyamorous type of relationship!
It’s a win win for me
2 coochies on my face, what’s not to like

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Faith Morey: Some Nigerian Men Are Married To Lesbians Who Are Cheating On Them by Aidejay(m): 10:28am On Feb 23, 2022
Now Who The Fck Is Faith Morey. It Looks Like Anyone Who Just Poses Half Naked On Instagram With Big Breasts And Ass Instantly Becomes Famous. What Ever They Say Becomes News.

Is This News Because Of The Probability Of Truth In It Or Is It News Because Someone With Big Breasts Said It?

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Faith Morey: Some Nigerian Men Are Married To Lesbians Who Are Cheating On Them by Malemapo: 10:28am On Feb 23, 2022
JVc
Re: Faith Morey: Some Nigerian Men Are Married To Lesbians Who Are Cheating On Them by olaztek(m): 10:28am On Feb 23, 2022
Omo, men dey suffer for this country

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faith Morey: Some Nigerian Men Are Married To Lesbians Who Are Cheating On Them by JosephXavier: 10:28am On Feb 23, 2022
Sometimes you hear about what married women do and you'll only but get scared of getting married

Some guys will even kneel down to propose and would want to commit suicide when rejected

Does marriage really worth all these?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Faith Morey: Some Nigerian Men Are Married To Lesbians Who Are Cheating On Them by Tovard(m): 10:28am On Feb 23, 2022
The rate at which young and old women are been initiated into this lesbianism these day is alarming. Some are initiated without their knowledge by inviting to them to ladies party, drug them and therefore they do the do to themselves.

This has make some ladies � to loose sexual attraction to their husbands and boyfriends.

Also, some men too are initiated to gay without their knowledge.

What will next generation learn from this my generation?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faith Morey: Some Nigerian Men Are Married To Lesbians Who Are Cheating On Them by Sonnobax15(m): 10:29am On Feb 23, 2022
lipsrsealed
So long it's coming from a fellow NIGERIAN banny,no problem.......... Because if to say na we(men) nai talk am, heaven for don loosegaurd Angels..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Faith Morey: Some Nigerian Men Are Married To Lesbians Who Are Cheating On Them by jojo1415: 10:29am On Feb 23, 2022
They don't break her heart? grin....she is part of them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faith Morey: Some Nigerian Men Are Married To Lesbians Who Are Cheating On Them by Tessyaustin(f): 10:30am On Feb 23, 2022
Igweokalakwu:
How did you know?
The desperation to Trend in this country is alarming.

She is one

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faith Morey: Some Nigerian Men Are Married To Lesbians Who Are Cheating On Them by CEOwatazs: 10:30am On Feb 23, 2022
The earlier you know that all Ladies are bisexual in nature the better for you.

I would have said 90% of them, but I know some oversabi here will strt asking me how I arrived at my percentage.

But the truth is the Truth.....

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faith Morey: Some Nigerian Men Are Married To Lesbians Who Are Cheating On Them by aspabay(m): 10:30am On Feb 23, 2022
She said SOME, so no lele.

What will be will be

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Faith Morey: Some Nigerian Men Are Married To Lesbians Who Are Cheating On Them by BobbieZion(m): 10:30am On Feb 23, 2022
Ok!!
FERNANDEZISADAFT food don done.
Come and show your gluttony,but be careful this time....it is about the female folks.
Mugu.
And I hope u ain't eating from your Daddy's pot too.....This one you are obsessed with Momma's boys.
Pikin..

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Wizkid, Davido And Dammy Krane Back In The Days / Tonto Dikeh To Undergo Her Third Cosmetic Surgery / Man Kissing Denrele's Shoes At An Event In Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.