Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,117 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Finally I Have Found My Dreamed Husband Said Chioma Chukwuka - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Finally I Have Found My Dreamed Husband Said Chioma Chukwuka (1779 Views)

Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today / Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha And Funke Akindele's Throwback Photo / Uche Jombo, Chioma Chukwuka, Omoni Oboli, Ufuoma Mcdermott Show Their Backsides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally I Have Found My Dreamed Husband Said Chioma Chukwuka by Buezejames: 8:37pm On May 06, 2020
Get latest updates of Gossip,Gist,Entertainment and many more here @ https://www.Naijafixed.com

Fredrick Leonard and Chioma Chukwuka are recently showing some massive Reflections between them.

Fred & Chioma
Chioma is order than Fred in the industry,but ever since the young man step a foot in the industry,Chioma Chukwura have gained happiness and alos grateful to God almighty� for a wondrous meet with Fred.

On his birthday,she shared a video clip of engagement which kept people curious to know if it’s a movie or happening real.

Read more latest update here below���
https://naijafixed.com/2020/05/05/no-be-me-and-you-davido-protects-himself-against-covid-19-as-chioma-returns-from-isolation-photo/

Re: Finally I Have Found My Dreamed Husband Said Chioma Chukwuka by Righteousness89(m): 8:38pm On May 06, 2020
What Nonsense is this?!?
Is Chioma not Married?

6 Likes

Re: Finally I Have Found My Dreamed Husband Said Chioma Chukwuka by TheBusinessHub: 8:39pm On May 06, 2020
Righteousness89:
What Nonsense is this?!?
Is Chioma not Married?

grin Mr. Akpotha can answer that question
Re: Finally I Have Found My Dreamed Husband Said Chioma Chukwuka by Aboks(m): 8:47pm On May 06, 2020
Most of nigerian marriages na scam
Re: Finally I Have Found My Dreamed Husband Said Chioma Chukwuka by Kingpinukecy(m): 9:20pm On May 06, 2020
Make dem enjoy d3m selfs while it last....
Re: Finally I Have Found My Dreamed Husband Said Chioma Chukwuka by Igetmyown247: 9:27pm On May 06, 2020
I hope many of you rot in hell for the lies you post on here just for views. Chioma is married with kids and very private with her family. The man on that picture is not her husband, that’s her colleague in Nollywood.

1 Like

Re: Finally I Have Found My Dreamed Husband Said Chioma Chukwuka by TheBusinessHub: 9:31pm On May 06, 2020
Igetmyown247:
I hope many of you rot in hell for the lies you post on here just for views. Chioma is married with kids and very private with her family. The man on that picture is not her husband, that’s her colleague in Nollywood.

Now is this worth invoking he'll on a soul?
Re: Finally I Have Found My Dreamed Husband Said Chioma Chukwuka by Igetmyown247: 10:13pm On May 06, 2020
TheBusinessHub:

Now is this worth invoking he'll on a soul?

Well worth it, people who lie are pathetic.

(1) (Reply)

Tiktok Star, Siya Kakkar,16, Commits Suicide In India / Photos From Linda Ikeji's 40th Birthday Dinner / I Can’t Remember The Last Time I ‘made Love’ With A Woman – Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.