Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,489 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today (28065 Views)

Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates 43rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures / Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today (photos) / Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by nlfpmod: 10:43am On Mar 12
Chioma Chukwuka Turns 44 Today!

Lord Your goodness, Your mercy
Your blood that covers me..
And your love
Never runs, never runs out !
No matter what I did
Your love will cover it
It looks beyond my mistakes
Your grace and your Mercy
It never runs out..
Jesus you keep looking out for me πŸ™πŸΎ
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME 🎈πŸ₯³πŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ’ƒπŸΎ
Grateful for another year. I owe it all to you My Saviour and My King πŸ‘‘
Thank you for the covenant of Life ! πŸ™πŸΎ

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4ZC19pNd5u

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by decatalyst(m): 10:47am On Mar 12
A very elegant babe.

Never caught in any dirty act.

She always carry herself with class.

Wishing her beautiful years ahead.

101 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by Badamercy(f): 10:47am On Mar 12
Happy birthday to her

4 Likes

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by money121(m): 10:47am On Mar 12
Ok
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by nellybadas: 10:47am On Mar 12
Happy birthday to her.
But 44 years sha.
I remember watching her as an aunty when I was much much younger. And now I.m 37yrs.
Maybe na me get small body??

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by SeeWahala: 10:48am On Mar 12
Igbos too fine grin

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by eepeepook: 10:48am On Mar 12
She should sue the photographer for that last picture. Which kind of unnecessary filter was that? She’s still young. I’ll toast her if we cross paths. Pretty lady.

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by Authoreety: 10:49am On Mar 12
Congratulations dear
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by Hybrid600: 10:49am On Mar 12
This woman complete. My most favourite Nollywood actress. Happy birthday and wish you many more years to come.
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by Adewale1603(m): 10:49am On Mar 12
44 again. How many times she wan turn 44. This old woman.
Hope Regina Daniels is still at 16

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by Frigga13: 10:49am On Mar 12
If no be say I don love my wife first.., Na she I for wed

Happy birthday sweetheart cool

1 Like

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by bestman09(m): 10:49am On Mar 12
My crush then. The only actress without any scandal. Happy birthday sweetheart!

3 Likes

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by Walai(m): 10:49am On Mar 12
Who get her phone number?
Want to wish her happy new birthday

1 Like

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by salbis(m): 10:49am On Mar 12
One of my favourite actress. Happy birthday Chioma.
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by Skillsnigeria: 10:49am On Mar 12
That's good
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by GreatrAnalyst: 10:50am On Mar 12
God bless you Madam...
Happy birthday!
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by Artscollection: 10:50am On Mar 12
SeeWahala:
Igbos too fine grin

Their gene should be studied!!! Na here you must agree that black is cute.
Chioma go be stubborn woman sha.

4 Likes

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by NaijaCover(m): 10:50am On Mar 12
Nice one
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by Omenapounds: 10:52am On Mar 12
44?? I doubt

3 Likes

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by osuofia2(m): 10:53am On Mar 12
Happy birthday Chioma. Her Divorce and separation from the husband was shocking though

4 Likes

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by AllahOfBlood: 10:53am On Mar 12
kiss

Happy birthday Asa Igbo

1 Like

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by StraightGaay: 10:55am On Mar 12
nellybadas:
Happy birthday to her.
But 44 years sha.
I remember watching her as an aunty when I was much much younger. And now I.m 37yrs.
She started acting at 16

1 Like

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by StraightGaay: 10:56am On Mar 12
eepeepook:
She should sue the photographer for that last picture. Which kind of unnecessary filter was that? She’s still young and I hear she’s divorced. I’ll toast her if we cross paths. Pretty lady.
She is not divorced
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by eepeepook: 10:58am On Mar 12
StraightGaay:
She is not divorced
Good.
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by IamAtAnger: 11:00am On Mar 12
E get where age go reach e no go dey read again πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜…
nellybadas:
Happy birthday to her.
But 44 years sha.

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by id4sho(m): 11:00am On Mar 12
Milf

1 Like

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by sofeo(m): 11:00am On Mar 12
Happy Birthday.
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by marunga(m): 11:02am On Mar 12
angry
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by Offpoint1: 11:04am On Mar 12
She's 55 jare

4 Likes

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by SoNature(m): 11:04am On Mar 12
Happy birthday to Chioma Chukwuka on her birthday. I love this lady for one fact - you don't have to appear nude or dress indecently to get to the top in Nollywood.

On the flipside, I despise (yes, you read that right) Chioma Nwaoha and Moyo Lawal (among others) for always dressing like cheap harlots in almost all their films!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria's 'male Barbie' Okuneye Idris Rocks Ladies' Hair Weave (photos) / Victor Osuagwu Celebrates His Birthday With New Pictures / Burna Boy Leaves Social Media After He Was Called Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.