Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Make Money Through Facebook - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Make Money Through Facebook (618 Views)

5 Ways To Make Money Through Video Games / Making Money Through A Graph Site / How To Make Money Through Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Through Facebook by Antisocial01: 4:18am On May 07, 2020
Stop wasting Data online
Earn as you chat

A lot of people waste their data online busy gossiping all day without benefiting anything from the internet,they are enriching the network provider without adding value to themselves

ENOUGH OF THE WASTAGE

A New Taiwan company in Nigeria in affiliation with Facebook has chosen to pay for each like and comment they receive on their post in other to boost their popularity, gain their ground and pave way in the social media world

Aim
To enrich the people by giving back to them out of what they have given to us

Goal
Helping people get paid by doing what they love the most

How it works

Each like on a post = #20
Each comment =#30
Sharing of post =#50

100likes a day = 2,000
50 shares a day = 2,500
30 comment a day = 1,500

So it's safe to say that you can earn over five thousand naira (#5,000) everyday by just liking pictures on facebook

All you need is to sign up your Facebook account, like and comment on their post , get paid

N.B

Signing up is totally free ,and withdrawal is done every two weeks

Link http://www.taiwansa.com/84731//XAvJltYzbqMo6NG/fcbg/?cat=1&pid=11&i=2041435

(1) (Reply)

Call Of Duty Mobile World Championship Third Qualifier | COD Mobile Championship / AFK Arena Tier List July 2020 Update / My Favorite Game And Why Do I Like It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.