Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

My Favorite Game And Why Do I Like It? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / My Favorite Game And Why Do I Like It? (614 Views)

Download Super Mario Bros PPSSPP Android Game - And Free PSP GOLD Emulator Play / What Is Favorite Game Online (pc) In Nigeria? / What's Your Favorite Game Genre? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Favorite Game And Why Do I Like It? by adorkhan(m): 9:34pm On Nov 20, 2020
I still play games. When you play a game, you open your head. Modern computer games work like a tonic to master complex thoughts and techniques.

My favorite <a href="http://http://eurotruck2mods.com">games</a> are happening

Assassins Creed Revelations - No matter how many games come out, a story of one game can't finish many games like this. The Assassins Creed Embers contains the ending of a great story, and the story of the last life.

Trails in the Sky 1, 2, 3 - Japanese role-playing games, great stories. At first many may find it a little boring, but after a while you will see that forgot to eat.

Mass Effect 2 & 3 - These two games have to be played one after the other. I tried the first one, after playing the second one. But then the era of graphics changed, it didn't feel good at all. The story of the second and third parts goes sequel.

Eurotruck2mods - How to forget this series. If you enjoy it, you will continue to play day and night. Along with simulator games I had more choices. Their game has had such a good story since that day that if you listen to the story of today's game it seems like it should have been upgraded.
Re: My Favorite Game And Why Do I Like It? by Emeka71(m): 10:55pm On Nov 20, 2020
Chess games.

1 Like

Re: My Favorite Game And Why Do I Like It? by NoonMasamune: 3:55pm On Nov 21, 2020
Another legend of heroes fan. I started from the psp trilogy, going to play up to the cold steel series. Some other jrpgs I'm playing include persona 4 golden and tales of zestiria

1 Like

Re: My Favorite Game And Why Do I Like It? by asad664(m): 9:11am On Feb 22, 2021
WoW Boosting Services or World of Warcraft carry services make sure that your character can eliminate the foremost difficult attacks, legendary slums, and the final in-game content. The corporate offers a good vary of WoW Boost services appropriate for characters of all levels and earth science colleges.
Re: My Favorite Game And Why Do I Like It? by Bublens: 4:44pm On Jan 24, 2023
I want to find a service to boosting uk uma in wow so they can help me with pumping my account, I would like to quickly pump my character to participate in all the high-level quests and dungeons.
Re: My Favorite Game And Why Do I Like It? by Kvarzez: 4:44pm On Jan 24, 2023
There are a lot of such services, but you'd need to raise your own skill so you don't look like a nub when you're going through dungeons with everyone else. But here is a good service to pump accounts in wow wotlk boost they have a lot of experienced players who are quickly pump your account and your equipment to high levels.

(1) (Reply)

Ps5 And Ps4 Game Repair (console Engineer ) / Xbox Series X For Sell / PLAYSTATION 3 & 4 PADS REPAIRS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.