Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,425 members, 7,826,656 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express (74824 Views)

Lagos Mechanic’s Car Crushes Mother, Two Children In Ajamgbadi Area / Car Crushes Nursing Mother, Commercial Motorcyclist To Death In Osun / Car Crushes 4-Year-Old Boy To Death Inside Parents’ Compound In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express by wizod(m): 10:22am On May 07, 2020
One thing dat is vary sad is dat d village girl is very dirty and ugly without pants because some primitive afonja hardly wear pants.
Good for him. He died in active service
Re: Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express by apexc9315: 10:22am On May 07, 2020
[color=#] 3587945[/color]
Re: Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express by izubext007: 10:23am On May 07, 2020
power of woman
Re: Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express by duskdan(m): 10:24am On May 07, 2020
Rip. For the Girlfriend sorry o.
Re: Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express by 6digitscomrade: 10:26am On May 07, 2020
Tallesty1:
Rubbish.

That lady will be traumatized for long whether or not she loves the guy and will need some counseling if she's not cold-hearted.

She just witnessed a human being crushed to death, not just any person but someone she loves and it happened while she was talking to him.

Heck, she will even blame herself for his death. That lady needs help ASAP.
u sounding like Andy Garcia my friend u should release diz fantasy thriller cosmos epic telemundo asap!
Re: Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express by Born2Breed(f): 10:28am On May 07, 2020
So sad.
Re: Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express by Obynolee(f): 10:32am On May 07, 2020
Assurance001:
One thing must kill a man but we ought to be careful with our life. A na-akpo Uga na express? RIP

Died on active service
Re: Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express by smatme(m): 10:43am On May 07, 2020
He just broke the girl's heart, broke his relatives' heart, disrupted everybody's business and wasted his own life.

That about 4 in 1 tragedy.
Re: Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express by mechanics(m): 10:45am On May 07, 2020
Hmmmm, it's a pity, how will someone be making video call on an Express way, that's foolishness.
Re: Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express by adecz: 10:50am On May 07, 2020
Fucsheetup:
Dumbest set of words I’ve ever read. Spittle is pouring from your mouth. Disgusting. lipsrsealed

Your bad manners & lack of
home training is the reason you
keep going upandan from bedroom
to hotel room with nobody willing
to marry you..

Advertising yourself on NL cannot
assist your ministry..

If you use your dutty hand
quote me again, I shall transfer
something into your body that will
make your kpekus smell like dead
rat forever. .
Re: Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express by adecz: 10:51am On May 07, 2020
Fucsheetup:
Dumbest set of words I’ve ever read. Spittle is pouring from your mouth. Disgusting. lipsrsealed

Your bad manners & lack of
home training is the reason you
keep going upandan from bedroom
to hotel room with nobody willing
to marry you..

Advertising yourself on NL cannot
assist your ministry..

If you use your dutty hand
quote me again, I shall transfer
something into your body that will
make your kpekus smell like dead
rat forever. .

Mannerless floozy !!
Re: Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express by openmine(m): 10:52am On May 07, 2020
Quite unfortunate!
For the living,Never make calls while driving or walking through the streets or crossing the road!

A lady was hit by a train simply because she had a headphone hence wasn't listening to those who were asking her to quickly leave the railway track!
She died instantly!

A young man was crushed to death by a dangote truck while trying to cross a major road without looking simply because he had a earphone!

Anything that distracts you while crossing or walking along the road should be suspended until you get indoors!

1 Like

Re: Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express by adecz: 10:57am On May 07, 2020
Cosyfaith:

And you automatically refer to the gf as olosho. As per how?. Do you know her?. All these fickle and weak guys who try to talk tough on SM by being lurid and calling random women names but are nothing but losers and shrivelling mess in in real life. A woman brought you into the world, have some respect, You Pathetic cowards! .

Just say you love me instead
of all these roundabout grammar
you are spilling on SM.

I know from the look in your
eyez that you've got the hots
for me.. wink

I'll be good 2 you.. honestlywink wink wink
Re: Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express by Nobody: 11:06am On May 07, 2020
punisha:
sad

Misplaced priorities.

Sadly, Life continues and the girl he was trying to impress will move on without thinking twice. Parents and siblings will forever cry their heart out.

Too much of everything isn't good.
RIP young man.

If the girl had died, the guy will also move on without thinking. Even children who lose both parents move on. That is life.
Re: Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express by jamesbridget13(f): 11:07am On May 07, 2020
This is love is blind death but na only Romeo die Juliet no die with em

My people avoid internet while u are on motion. This has killed alot of persons. Let's be careful pls. Rip to his soul
Re: Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express by AFONJACOW(m): 11:10am On May 07, 2020
If women didn't kill you, you will live a very long and prosperous Life rip
Re: Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express by itslinkin4005(m): 11:12am On May 07, 2020
Egungun becareful na expeess tou dey go....
Re: Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express by itslinkin4005(m): 11:13am On May 07, 2020
Egungun becareful na expeess you dey go....
Re: Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express by Nobody: 11:40am On May 07, 2020
Ishilove:

Your comments are usually very disgusting. Is this how toxic you are offline?
that guy,is the senate president of dumbos on Nairaland.. Dont be surprised.. Cc: nextD18

1 Like

Re: Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express by Dfynboi: 11:45am On May 07, 2020
Notyamate:
Nawa o

Anyway something must kill a man.
bt i choose nt to die cus of woman matter
Re: Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express by Shedrack777: 11:49am On May 07, 2020
Pls how can i meet the lady he's talking to. I want to be her next boyfriend to replace her lose
Re: Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express by AuroraB(f): 11:50am On May 07, 2020
One of the inconsiderate f00ls who, immediately transit begins, they will get on the phone, disturbing sane passengers. He obviously had no mask on
Okpoko undecided sad
Re: Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express by OdefaGirl(f): 11:57am On May 07, 2020
Una dey see bah??
Very anyhow human being.....jeeezzzz!!
What were they discussing that made him forgot his environment.....?
Straight to mortuary.....heyyyy!!.... Like seriously?

Re: Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express by 3kay945(m): 11:58am On May 07, 2020
The lady watched live fatality.

I just pity the guy's parents.

I guess the dude was between 19 to 22.

Without mincing words, the dude was stupid.

1 Like

Re: Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:00pm On May 07, 2020
Got carried away. Rip
Re: Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express by benjyyyyy07: 12:04pm On May 07, 2020
Who told you she loves him. She might have broken up with him and he was begging her.
Tallesty1:
Rubbish.

That lady will be traumatized for long whether or not she loves the guy and will need some counseling if she's not cold-hearted.

She just witnessed a human being crushed to death, not just any person but someone she loves and it happened while she was talking to him.

Heck, she will even blame herself for his death. That lady needs help ASAP.
Re: Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express by Queenserah26(f): 12:15pm On May 07, 2020
This is sad, there are places you should not actually use your phone. Wisdom is profitable to direct, RIP man.
Re: Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express by mindtricks: 12:29pm On May 07, 2020
adecz:
lipsrsealed undecided

New technologies always brings
new ways to die!!

If video calls were not invented, this
dude would still be alive.

Now somebody else will inherit
the olosho girlfriend & continue 'digging' from
where he stopped..

Choi!!

This world ehnn!!

It's not video call.
It's the careless attitude.
Re: Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express by Olaiya26: 12:29pm On May 07, 2020
Damn nigaaaaaar!!!

I guessed the conversation be like;

Babe I can do anything for you.

Egungun forgot he was on the express.

God help his soul o
Re: Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express by Joban2006: 12:39pm On May 07, 2020
Rip to the dead
His masquerade finally enter the express it's a pity
Re: Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express by ayanbaba2(m): 12:49pm On May 07, 2020
Sonnobax15:
undecided And the gf will go on and continue making video calls with other guys while the mumu has died for nothing...

my principle in life:"money n women can't bring me an untimely death"

per say,na who dey alive dey hustle n fvck towtow.

chaiii

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet Captain Simisola Ajibola, Pilot Who Averted Near Tragedy In Lagos Airport / Why There Is No Point Going To The Uk Again / 4000 Empty Containers Leaving Nigeria (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.