Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,161 members, 7,825,635 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express (74822 Views)

Lagos Mechanic’s Car Crushes Mother, Two Children In Ajamgbadi Area / Car Crushes Nursing Mother, Commercial Motorcyclist To Death In Osun / Car Crushes 4-Year-Old Boy To Death Inside Parents’ Compound In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express by letitrainnow(m): 12:50pm On May 07, 2020
RIP
Re: Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express by Lawdis(m): 12:52pm On May 07, 2020
.....egungun be kiafu na xpress you dey go

but you nor hear, ghen ghen ghen...!!!, edon happen
Re: Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express by DrObum(m): 1:01pm On May 07, 2020
How did they know that the call was to his girl friend?
Re: Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express by Okikaneseokwu: 1:24pm On May 07, 2020
Assurance001:
One thing must kill a man but we ought to be careful with our life. A na-akpo Uga na express? RIP
Nwanne onyea ñakwara oka na filling station oo
Re: Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express by Xristars(m): 1:28pm On May 07, 2020
It a pity. No case.
Re: Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express by Slimranky(m): 1:30pm On May 07, 2020
So sad rip bro, I can't even lie sometimes airtel and mtn network go Bleep up your Video call on WhatsApp when talking to your legit clients you go begin Waka up and down for street searching for network and any moving car can even bump on you without you knowing, make we dey always watch our back...
Re: Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express by Nephilim: 1:35pm On May 07, 2020
Wen you hear, "it is your phone that will kill you" stand up and reject it, because na so e dey take start.
What an unfortunate incident.

Rip to the dead.
Re: Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express by madridsta007(m): 1:47pm On May 07, 2020
GOFRONT:
So we should comman stop making Video calls with our girlfriends??

No. But dont let emotions guide you decision-making process.
Use logic instead. Commonsense. Reason.
I always shake my head when I read stories like this. Men that should be men acting like babies because of the social construct called, "love".

If she says, "baby you dont want to talk to me", while you are in a dangerous place like the road-side, tell her, "sorry, I am crossing the road" and cut the call. She wont die.

You wont die too.
Re: Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express by Reussite: 2:02pm On May 07, 2020
Isn't the state on a supposed lockdown?
Re: Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 07, 2020
Davash222:
RIP to him.

Moral of the story; stop making video calls with your girlfriend.
C'mon man. We should stop making videos calls or even using our mobile phones on the roads, especially busy roads.
Re: Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 07, 2020
Eulalia:
undecided
Who knows what the girl was showing him that got him so engrossed...

This is a lesson to guys who go after what they see, they'll get crushed eventually.

Moral of the story: the more you look, the less you see.
What if the guy marry her sharp sharp??
Re: Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 07, 2020
enemyofprogress:
May we not fall in love with a girl that will bring us death or bad lock

cc: stupidity, amstupid, enemyofpeace, scientist, greatresearcher1
Come and see your brother's comment o shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express by Insectkiller: 2:33pm On May 07, 2020
Las Las..d girlfriend must continue to fvck other prickksss..

RIP to d boy
Re: Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 07, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Pls will you just shut up.. angry angry why did you guys like tarnishing the images of females.. do you think it is all females that HV time for all those nonsenses..
I bet you HV a sister.. and does she also move along looking for preeqs..
Cuz majority does that. Doesn't mean you shud generalize the matter ..
Pls guys be guided angry angry
How are we sure that the deceased was video calling his girlfriend??
This may be sensational!!
Nobody knows the person he was video calling!!!

Don't mind the guy you quoted...
Re: Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 07, 2020
wizod:
One thing dat is vary sad is dat d village girl is very dirty and ugly without pants because some primitive afonja hardly wear pants.
Good for him. He died in active service
Pls Shut down!!!
Re: Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express by GOFRONT(m): 2:51pm On May 07, 2020
Thanks bro
Re: Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express by GodPunishBiafra: 3:01pm On May 07, 2020
Okikaneseokwu:

Via that MY Monica, may God/ CHUKWU punish ME and MAY I AND MY ENTIRE FAMILY never have mercy And peace.
A loud ameen.
Re: Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express by ThatFairGuy: 3:13pm On May 07, 2020
SeverusSnape:

...while walking on a busy the road.
Fixed
Re: Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express by crafteck(m): 3:27pm On May 07, 2020
Won ma do
Re: Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express by jarx: 3:40pm On May 07, 2020
nawao. RIP to him. you sure say the gf no dey show him puna? so he decided to cross to other side so he go view am privately
Re: Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 07, 2020
....while walking on any road.
SeverusSnape:

...while walking on a busy road.
Re: Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express by Legendguru: 3:44pm On May 07, 2020
Phone addiction is bad
Re: Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express by Fucsheetup(f): 3:48pm On May 07, 2020
adecz:

Your bad manners & lack of
home training is the reason you
keep going upandan from bedroom
to hotel room with nobody willing
to marry you

Advertising yourself like my mother on NL cannot
assist your ministry..

If you use your dutty hand
quote me again, I shall transfer
something into your body that will
make your kpekus smell like dead
rat forever. .

Mannerless floozy !!
Lame. Not everyone goes from hotel room or advertises their ministry at bustops like your mom. Try again.

Eyan soccerer. How childish, you think you have magical powers. The only thing you are capable of transferring is the absence of a sound mind and the disgusting spittle pouring out of your mouth.

Keep your lame replies for your teenage friends next time. It’s an embarrassment to read. Now go play with sand.
Re: Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express by Eniolakiite(f): 3:50pm On May 07, 2020
LOL

Davash222:
RIP to him.

Moral of the story; stop making video calls with your girlfriend.
Re: Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express by Cowbell521: 4:07pm On May 07, 2020
Notyamate:
Nawa o

Anyway something must kill a man.
Das Y said gels dey evil
Re: Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express by YaksonFCA(m): 4:16pm On May 07, 2020
RIP
Re: Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express by adecz: 4:58pm On May 07, 2020
Fucsheetup:
Lame. Not everyone goes from hotel room or advertises their ministry at bustops like your mom. Try again.

Eyan soccerer. How childish, you think you have magical powers. The only thing you are capable of transferring is the absence of a sound mind and the disgusting spittle pouring out of your mouth.

Don't say I didn't caution you.

We have your picture.

First thing tomorrow morning,
put your finger inside 'it' & smell am.

The way you keep talking about
spittle confirms you are suffering from
hereditary epilepsy...

Abeg, no come infect me with
your "spittle"!!

Keep your lame replies for your teenage friends next time. It’s an embarrassment to read. Now go play with sand.

Re: Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express by Aklee4994(m): 5:03pm On May 07, 2020
Egungun be careful na express you dey go...

R I P.
Re: Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express by uuzba(m): 5:23pm On May 07, 2020
moorevic:
how did they know it was his girllfriend? grin grin grin grin grin
Somebody that will make you do video call so tey you no dey look road again.
That cannot be your father.

2 Likes

Re: Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express by Bahamas95(m): 5:54pm On May 07, 2020
Notyamate:
Nawa o

Anyway something must kill a man.
Ya, but it's not wise to die as a result of foolishness/carelessness.

Just imagine what he will tell his ancestors.

"I dey reason with my babe for express via video call nai motor jam me"........Won't his ancestors be disappointed in him?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why There Is No Point Going To The Uk Again / 4000 Empty Containers Leaving Nigeria (Picture) / A Moving Filling Station In Dubai Shocks Nigerian Man (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.