Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Cost Of Decking A 5-bedroom Duplex??? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Decking A 5-bedroom Duplex??? (2082 Views)

Cost Of Decking A Duplex / Estimated Cost Of Decking My House / Cost Of Decking A Storey Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Decking A 5-bedroom Duplex??? by valves: 8:06am On May 07, 2020
Hello people,

I hope this is the right section to make this enquiry.

I recently started building a 5-bedroom Duplex (one-bedroom on the ground floor and the remaining 4-bedrooms on the first floor). The project has now gotten to the stage of decking.

Please professionals in the house, I want to know a rough estimate of how much it would cost me to do the decking alone. This is required for planing purpose because I execute the project one stage at a time.

Size of decking required: 13m by 10m (130 sqm area).

Any suggestion will be immensely appreciated...

Thank you in advance
Re: Cost Of Decking A 5-bedroom Duplex??? by emae009(m): 8:22am On May 07, 2020
the accuracy of the estimate you'll get will depend on the building plan. When you say 13 X 10m decking, is the building rectangle in shape? or does it have verandah and other "cut out"?.. Because if it's to be estimated base on the dimension you gave, what you'll get is the maximum amount it'll cost to do the work which might be way off the actual amount if the building in not rectangular
Re: Cost Of Decking A 5-bedroom Duplex??? by duskdan(m): 9:04am On May 07, 2020
1.5 Million Naira
Re: Cost Of Decking A 5-bedroom Duplex??? by raymondFirstborn(m): 9:06am On May 07, 2020
valves:
Hello people,

I recently started building a 5-bedroom Duplex (one-bedroom on the ground floor and the remaining 4-bedrooms on the first floor). The project has now gotten to the stage of decking.

Please professionals in the house, I want to know a rough estimate of how much it would cost me to do the decking alone. This is required for planing purpose because I execute the project one stage at a time.

Thank you in advance

I can help you with the estimate.

send the plan to me on Whatsapp.
(09056082348)(call & Whatsapp)
raymondfubara@gmail.com
Re: Cost Of Decking A 5-bedroom Duplex??? by FEGNO: 11:10am On May 07, 2020
NI.5 million is grossly understated. O am on a similar project myself. Iron Rod alone cost me N800,000. Cement will set you back another N600k at least. Gravel is N75,000 a tipper load and you need 6 trips. There is still plank and bamboo then labour. I would say at least N2.5 mlion for a solid job

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cost Of Decking A 5-bedroom Duplex??? by valves: 1:12pm On May 07, 2020
emae009:
the accuracy of the estimate you'll get will depend on the building plan. When you say 13 X 10m decking, is the building rectangle in shape? or does it have verandah and other "cut out"?.. Because if it's to be estimated base on the dimension you gave, what you'll get is the maximum amount it'll cost to do the work which might be way off the actual amount if the building in not rectangular

There are no cutouts. There is only one veranda at the front with dimension 2m x 1.5m. The decking will be rectangular.
Re: Cost Of Decking A 5-bedroom Duplex??? by valves: 1:15pm On May 07, 2020
FEGNO:
NI.5 million is grossly understated. O am on a similar project myself. Iron Rod alone cost me N800,000. Cement will set you back another N600k at least. Gravel is N75,000 a tipper load and you need 6 trips. There is still plank and bamboo then labour. I would say at least N2.5 mlion for a solid job

Hmmm!

Please how big (in terms of area) is the decking??
Re: Cost Of Decking A 5-bedroom Duplex??? by TectonicsHybrid: 6:10pm On May 07, 2020
Hi there,

Giving you a rough estimate wouldn't be a problem but it's not advisable as factors involved differ.

If you need a professional touch with free consultation, kindly whatsApp- 08161645446.

Cheers.
Re: Cost Of Decking A 5-bedroom Duplex??? by YorubaPrince: 5:44am On May 08, 2020
valves:

Hmmm!

Please how big (in terms of area) is the decking??

Guy, the (N2.5M) is a very realistic estimate right there.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of Decking A 5-bedroom Duplex??? by valves: 9:07am On May 08, 2020
YorubaPrince:

Guy, the (N2.5M) is a very realistic estimate right there.

Okay. Thank you very much. I think I will work with it.
Re: Cost Of Decking A 5-bedroom Duplex??? by Abimbola198212: 5:20pm On May 08, 2020
For materials and labour cost do 2.1....whatsapp to give you breakdown..08033922394
Re: Cost Of Decking A 5-bedroom Duplex??? by twinskenny(m): 5:26pm On May 08, 2020
valves:
Hello people,

you can send me the electrical drawing.. let me send you estimate on the electrical aspect

Thank you in advance

(1) (Reply)

Mainland Gardens Estate! 1st Step To A Dream Home!pics, Proposal&surve No / Your Architect And Builder,our Attached Building Designs May Be That Dream House / Design And Construction Of A Seven Bedroom Bungalow At Onitsha,anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.