Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,432 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

How To Make N1m - 3m In 6months, Easily. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Make N1m - 3m In 6months, Easily. (1933 Views)

Become A Millionaire In 6months / Learn How to code And Get Job Placements In 6months. No Upfront. / Without A Job Yet? This Is How You Can Earn Income Monthly Easily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make N1m - 3m In 6months, Easily. by QuinModah(f): 10:04am On May 07, 2020
How to make N1m - 3m in 6months, easily.

1. Think of something you're very good at;
2. Buy a domain in that niche.
3. Buy a simple hosting.
4. Set up a website, preferably on Wordpress.
5. Write a detailed article everyday in your niche, a minimum of 800-2000 words.

Make sure your grammer is on point, search engines like Google take this seriously.
Start the backlinking process, post your articles on Reddit, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc. to gain traction.

The more backlinks you can create, the better for your organic SEO.

6. Set a goal, 100 articles in a super-targeted niche and you can expect to make $3000 per month after 6-8months.
PS: This is the time Google takes to rank your articles - you can look it up.

So you'd publish all 100 articles within 3-4 months & wait for your site to

earn on its own. Once it starts earning, you can publish one article each week to keep it updated.

7. Apply for Adsense, place ads intelligently once you are approved, continue as you are working.

8. Add amp in your blog, it will speed up your site dramatically on mobiledevices

What if your site doesn't make >$3000 and makes maybe $100 after 6-8months or a year. You can still sell your site on Flippa for $2400. People love to buy sites that earn.

You can check this on Flippa and see the biddings with your own eyes.

You can earn on your site without selling anything. With 100 artiles, you can easily do 100,000 views per month.

Also, a side note, do not go for blackhat tricks, it will ruin your website’s ranking on search engines.

ABOUT NICHE.
Sadly, I see most people in the market, not niches.
That’s why they aren’t successful in this game.

Fishing is NOT a niche, Fishing Cannon is.
Survival is NOT a niche, the anti-radiation suit is.
Corruption is not a niche, Corrupt African leaders is.

Car is not a niche, Muscle or Super car is.
Fashion is not a niche, African Women Native Wear is.

Is There Any Niche You Should Avoid?

I avoid health-related niches.

This is because Google has started giving value to established websites with expert opinions and

published studies. It is very hard to beat them. They have covered almost all the topics in this category.

Imagine having 4-10 niches sites, you'd just earn on autopilot.
Remember to send me my share when you start
Winking face

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How To Make N1m - 3m In 6months, Easily. by Franky826: 10:24pm On May 25, 2020
Well done

1 Like

Re: How To Make N1m - 3m In 6months, Easily. by QuinModah(f): 8:32am On May 27, 2020
wink
Franky826:
Well done
Re: How To Make N1m - 3m In 6months, Easily. by emperorsversion(m): 3:22pm On Jun 08, 2020
QuinModah:

3. Buy a simple hosting.
5. Write a detailed article everyday in your niche, a minimum of 800-2000 words.

Make sure your grammer is on point, search engines like Google take this seriously.
Start the backlinking process, post your articles on Reddit, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc. to gain traction.

6. Set a goal, 100 articles in a super-targeted niche and you can expect to make $3000 per month after 6-8months.

earn on its own. Once it starts earning, you can publish one article each week to keep it updated.

7. Apply for Adsense, place ads intelligently once you are approved, continue as you are working.

8. Add amp in your blog, it will speed up your site dramatically on mobiledevices

What if your site doesn't make >$3000 and makes maybe $100 after 6-8months or a year. You can still sell your site on Flippa for $2400. People love to buy sites that earn.

You can earn on your site without selling anything. With 100 artiles, you can easily do 100,000 views per month.

Also, a side note, do not go for blackhat tricks, it will ruin your website’s ranking on search engines.

ABOUT NICHE.

This is because Google has started giving value to established websites with expert opinions and

published studies. It is very hard to beat them. They have covered almost all the topics in this category.

Winking face

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make N1m - 3m In 6months, Easily. by QuinModah(f): 8:47am On Jun 09, 2020
It's switched off.
emperorsversion:

Re: How To Make N1m - 3m In 6months, Easily. by emperorsversion(m): 3:13am On Jun 10, 2020
QuinModah:
It's switched off.
apologize.. you may call me now or write me on whatsapp
Re: How To Make N1m - 3m In 6months, Easily. by pomide(m): 3:46pm On Jun 12, 2020
QuinModah:

3. Buy a simple hosting.

ABOUT NICHE.

Winking face

Hi QuinModah, can I text you please like over WhatsApp or something?

1 Like

Re: How To Make N1m - 3m In 6months, Easily. by Sheriman(m): 3:59pm On Jun 12, 2020
pomide:

Re: How To Make N1m - 3m In 6months, Easily. by DeejayTeeno(m): 6:11pm On Jun 12, 2020
pomide:

Can I text on the basics for writing.. please teach me. Modah!
cry
Re: How To Make N1m - 3m In 6months, Easily. by TerryMcGinis(m): 8:05pm On Jun 12, 2020
Perhaps something i can delve into on the side, my problem is i dont knw if i can actually scribble words out of thin air, quinmodah
Re: How To Make N1m - 3m In 6months, Easily. by QuinModah(f): 9:07am On Jun 16, 2020
Yes
pomide:

Re: How To Make N1m - 3m In 6months, Easily. by nigeriagospel(m): 3:23pm On Jun 19, 2020
QuinModah:

3. Buy a simple hosting.

ABOUT NICHE.

Winking face
what about doing it on Instagram instead of conventional blog, considering it visual appeal

1 Like

Re: How To Make N1m - 3m In 6months, Easily. by Sheriman(m): 5:45pm On Jun 19, 2020
nigeriagospel:
what about doing it on Instagram instead of conventional blog, considering it visual appeal
You must have a blog.. A valid domain

1 Like

Re: How To Make N1m - 3m In 6months, Easily. by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 23, 2020
QuinModah:

3. Buy a simple hosting.

ABOUT NICHE.

Winking face
hello I'd love to discuss some business with you ,are you in Lagos ?

1 Like

Re: How To Make N1m - 3m In 6months, Easily. by QuinModah(f): 1:09pm On Jun 23, 2020
No, drop your mail
fabiano09:

hello I'd love to discuss some business with you ,are you in Lagos ?
Re: How To Make N1m - 3m In 6months, Easily. by hstar: 6:20pm On Dec 26, 2020
Good
Re: How To Make N1m - 3m In 6months, Easily. by obuksjr(m): 1:04am On Jan 02, 2021
Nice one
Re: How To Make N1m - 3m In 6months, Easily. by Abbeycaesar(m): 7:12am On Jan 02, 2021
Any special skills involved to achieve these?

QuinModah:

3. Buy a simple hosting.

ABOUT NICHE.

Winking face

(1) (Reply)

8 Ways To Get A Job In Nigeria As A Graduate With 2:2 Or 3rd Class Result / Corp Members Wanted / Work From Home As Telecomm Agent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.