Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,801 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Will Thierry Henry Leave Arsenal. - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Will Thierry Henry Leave Arsenal. (5579 Views)

There Are Consequences When You Leave Arsenal / Arsenal Offer Thierry Henry Two-month Loan Deal / Why Is Thierry Henry Mediocre In Major Tournaments? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will Thierry Henry Leave Arsenal. by dinozzo(m): 6:47pm On Jun 22, 2007
Spanish radio report Henry has signed a four year deal worth £16 million pounds with Barca. This is the same station that first reported that beckham had moved to real madrid. Barca officials say they will neither confirm nor deny this until everything is complete.
Re: Will Thierry Henry Leave Arsenal. by dinozzo(m): 7:13pm On Jun 22, 2007
they now say its £24 million
Re: Will Thierry Henry Leave Arsenal. by Akolawole(m): 7:35pm On Jun 22, 2007
Rumour is "becoming" reality.

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=473412&CPID=8&clid=3&lid=2&title=HENRY+'TO+JOIN'+BARCELONA

If he did go to Barca, he has dissapointed me big time.

The symbiosis relationship between him and Arsenal FC had been fruitful for years.

He is indeed the best foreign footballer in the premiership.

I am sad if its true cry cry cry
Re: Will Thierry Henry Leave Arsenal. by mukina2: 7:39pm On Jun 22, 2007
Gosh angry i am tired . . if he's going i wish him well, if he's staying still the same .

let us hear something else sad

everywhere henry , Henry sad angry
Re: Will Thierry Henry Leave Arsenal. by A40(m): 7:43pm On Jun 22, 2007
If hes going we are all gonna miss him i guess he would not stay on forever but i would advice Wenger to bid for Eto'o Henry cannot just go for the low like that i still think hes far worth more than 16million pounds
Re: Will Thierry Henry Leave Arsenal. by dinozzo(m): 7:45pm On Jun 22, 2007
Barcelona fc claim they have agreed a £16million fee with Arsenal for henry, its now left for Arsenal to confirm.
Re: Will Thierry Henry Leave Arsenal. by Iman3(m): 7:45pm On Jun 22, 2007
Mukina no vex.When I told you guys what my impeccable sources told me,you people were caustic.I told you he was going.Arsenal have just lost one of their best ever players and he is irreplacable
Re: Will Thierry Henry Leave Arsenal. by debosky(m): 7:48pm On Jun 22, 2007
He's definitely worth more, if Sheva went for 30m Henry is worth at least 20, besides with all these 'rumors becoming reality' I haven't heard any details of a player swap being involved. but i trust AW to do what is best for the club

dino what is your source? hope its not those shady spanish radio stations

I-man your toilet washers were talking crap, I hope this isn't true, but if it is, Wenger better do something quick to reassure the club and its fans.
Re: Will Thierry Henry Leave Arsenal. by mukina2: 7:50pm On Jun 22, 2007
I-man:

Mukina no vex.When I told you guys what my impeccable sources told me,you people were caustic.I told you he was going.Arsenal have just lost one of their best ever players and he is irreplacable

dont start o angry Henry wont leave sad cry He wont sad

its all lies  . rumours angry

I just hope Eto comes  sad but henry wont leave

Dinnozo you keep posting different things sef sad undecided
Re: Will Thierry Henry Leave Arsenal. by dinozzo(m): 7:50pm On Jun 22, 2007
debosky:

dino what is your source? hope its not those shady spanish radio stations
Sky sports news and they never get it wrong. But its not official yet.
Re: Will Thierry Henry Leave Arsenal. by debosky(m): 7:52pm On Jun 22, 2007
they never get it wrong? dude please, if you said BBC I may have believed, but those sky people are just rebroadcasting what they got from Spain.

I'm still waiting to hear from my preferred sources, - arseblog and Myles Palmer.
Re: Will Thierry Henry Leave Arsenal. by dinozzo(m): 7:54pm On Jun 22, 2007
debosky:

they never get it wrong? dude please, if you said BBC I may have believed, but those sky people are just rebroadcasting what they got from Spain.

I'm still waiting to hear from my preferred sources, - arseblog and Myles Palmer.

You might have to wait longer then mate.
Re: Will Thierry Henry Leave Arsenal. by mukina2: 7:57pm On Jun 22, 2007
"This is my last contract. It is where I belong." Those words, uttered by Thierry Henry as he committed his future to Arsenal in May, were music to the ears of anyone associated with the Club.

In His Own words sad
Re: Will Thierry Henry Leave Arsenal. by Iman3(m): 8:00pm On Jun 22, 2007
grin grin The man dey go o.Look,this information is hardly surprising.Its long been known that Henry was having talks with Barcelona.Its only a question of when,rather than if,Henry will move
Re: Will Thierry Henry Leave Arsenal. by debosky(m): 8:02pm On Jun 22, 2007
If he's going fine, I just hope they get us the best possible deal, not letting him go on the cheap.

stop gloating 4play, whether he goes or not, we shall be stronger next season.
Re: Will Thierry Henry Leave Arsenal. by Iman3(m): 8:04pm On Jun 22, 2007
I am hearing it now on TalkSports(part of BSkyB). grin  grin Why won't I gloat.In the spate of a few years,you have lost one of the best midfielders of this generation(Vieira) and now one of the best strikers to have graced the Premiership.

PS:The BBC has just confirmed the report grin
Re: Will Thierry Henry Leave Arsenal. by Iman3(m): 8:12pm On Jun 22, 2007
They are speculating on the Radio that there was a buy out clause in Henry's contract which allows him to leave if there was a bid of £16 million.He will be leaving on the cheap.Shevchenko left at the same age for £30 million. grin

Arsenal fans are on the phone moaning that Arsenal should have gotten more grin A player plus cash deal.I am loving this grin
Re: Will Thierry Henry Leave Arsenal. by danniecool(m): 8:15pm On Jun 22, 2007
The guy is still doubting whether to stay or leave.

That not good enough, i will like him to leave, the guy is good he might have the chance to be named World  best player which he can not achieve if playing in EPL even though he play his ass off.

he still have the pace, the skills and the eyes for goal this is what Barca need and he won't work so hard the way he is playing in Arsenal because there are players to distribute ball to him, his major work there will be to finish (just the last touch) wink tongue

Let him go to spain to have the honours, he has played the best of football in England without world best smiley
Re: Will Thierry Henry Leave Arsenal. by danniecool(m): 8:17pm On Jun 22, 2007
I reject that price man, that a down grade to my own path shocked
Re: Will Thierry Henry Leave Arsenal. by rikkyjen(m): 8:19pm On Jun 22, 2007
Why is I-Man 4play?

Are they the same person with different handles?

Have seen people call I-MAN, 4play shocked shocked

I-MAN , is you 4play?
Re: Will Thierry Henry Leave Arsenal. by Iman3(m): 8:21pm On Jun 22, 2007
rikkyjen:

Why is I-Man 4play?

Are they the same person with different handles?

Have seen people call I-MAN, 4play shocked shocked

I-MAN , is you 4play?

Admin erase my former username. grin You dey enjoy this news? grin
Re: Will Thierry Henry Leave Arsenal. by dinozzo(m): 8:22pm On Jun 22, 2007
we should be looking ahead now, Babel is eager to join us.
Re: Will Thierry Henry Leave Arsenal. by mukina2: 8:24pm On Jun 22, 2007
cry Iman take it out of here angry

Let the thing be confirmed first angry
Re: Will Thierry Henry Leave Arsenal. by debosky(m): 8:25pm On Jun 22, 2007
na wa oh, if that clause was truly in his contract, then it was foolishness. Arsenal must ask for more money, since the deal isn't 'done and dusted' according to the rumor mill

and please forget any Babel or other player gists for now, let this issue sort itself out first
Re: Will Thierry Henry Leave Arsenal. by romeo(m): 8:32pm On Jun 22, 2007
henry will be presented to the barca fans on monday sorry guys grin grin grin grin
and he got a four year deal with barca and that's a good bargain considering his age
Re: Will Thierry Henry Leave Arsenal. by rikkyjen(m): 8:33pm On Jun 22, 2007
I-man:

Admin erase my former username. grin You dey enjoy this news? grin

Erase ur former username? lol. On a serious note, that your username was dandy,randy and raunchy  grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Will Thierry Henry Leave Arsenal. by mukina2: 8:37pm On Jun 22, 2007
24 million euros  angry .16 million pounds so small sad angry angry angry angry

he's worth more than that angry

i just heard it on BBC but i am not yet convinced sad
Re: Will Thierry Henry Leave Arsenal. by romeo(m): 8:43pm On Jun 22, 2007
killer sqaud: Eto'o, Henry, Ronaldinho, Messi

i pity defenders
Re: Will Thierry Henry Leave Arsenal. by danniecool(m): 8:51pm On Jun 22, 2007
Barca will still fall, but I want Henry to make his mark cheesy
Re: Will Thierry Henry Leave Arsenal. by dinozzo(m): 8:51pm On Jun 22, 2007
Just overcoming the reality Henry won't be with us next season but 16 million, thats ridiculous they could've done better.
Re: Will Thierry Henry Leave Arsenal. by romeo(m): 8:53pm On Jun 22, 2007
he's an old man grin grin grin grin
Re: Will Thierry Henry Leave Arsenal. by debosky(m): 8:54pm On Jun 22, 2007
I'm still in shock man, I hope the final deal figure is higher, 16million?? meaning he is worth the same as Carrick or Hargreaves?? insult of the highest order.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Real Madrid Vs Atlético Madrid (4 - 1) On Saturday 26th November 2011 / Arsenal Vs Tottenham [ 2 - 3] On Sat 20th November 2010 / Another Hand Of God By Messi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.