Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:46 AM

Don't Fall Victim Like I Did. Please - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Don't Fall Victim Like I Did. Please (529 Views)

SCAM ALERT Fraudsters Disguising As Investment Platforms, Read Don’t Fall Victim / How To Identify Yahoo Boys. Never Fall Victim / Ritualist With Victim's Head In Niger State Arrested By Police. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Fall Victim Like I Did. Please by toshibad(m): 11:13am On May 07, 2020
Dear all, I want to bring to your notice yet another scammer on WhatsApp who operates a WhatsApp TV, at first if you join his WhatsApp TV, he would post funny stuffs, but later on he would start advertising stuffs, like sales of apparels, codes that give you huge sum of data and other services.

Truth is that of you should patronize him, he'll send you the account to send money to and then claim that he didn't see the money, if you keep pressuring him, he'll then claim that he's just advertising for people and those people have blocked him. After a while, he'll prevent you from seeing his status and move on to other Victims.

I'll post his details here so that people would know he's a scammer to beware of:

Account details he gave to me to which I paid the sum of 3k into:
Pay 3k to this account 2131356898
Joel Eneojo Daniel
UBA Bank

Phone but he uses on WhatsApp
0810 *827 *6114
BlinkzTV

Also is his display picture on WhatsApp:

Before you all accuse me of trying to buy cheap data for just 3k, I'm currently working from home and my job consumes lots of data which would have been cushioned if I was in the office, and working at home shouldn't mean I should not be able to deliver my service appropriately, hence my reason for trying to buy so much data at a cheap rate.

Also note he also sells clothes, bags and other stuffs, all these are just to scam unsuspecting people.

1 Like

Re: Don't Fall Victim Like I Did. Please by princeade86(m): 11:18am On May 07, 2020
FP straight mod.
Re: Don't Fall Victim Like I Did. Please by Assurance001(f): 11:27am On May 07, 2020
Scammers everywhere. How can I be a victim with #125 zenith account balance

1 Like

Re: Don't Fall Victim Like I Did. Please by smileyoo: 11:33am On May 07, 2020
Op. why not make a formal petition to the efcc?
it's time we start fighting against these bolded criminals, through the instrumentality of the available laws of the land.
our inability to take actions against this misfits gives them the boldness to keep scaming innocent suffering masses with impunity.
Re: Don't Fall Victim Like I Did. Please by toshibad(m): 11:56am On May 07, 2020
smileyoo:
Op. why not make a formal petition to the efcc?
it's time we start fighting against these bolded criminals, through the instrumentality of the available laws of the land.
our inability to take actions against this misfits gives them the boldness to keep scaming innocent suffering masses with impunity.

Honestly, I had this in mind, but anytime I remember how even Bank's take my money and all efforts to reclaim my money ends in vain, I just get perplexed.
Imagine going to the ATM to withdraw 5k from my account and the machine dispenses #1,500 instead of#5,000(500 naira denomination) and even after all the mails and visit to the bank severally, they kept saying the machine paid me completely, I got fed up and left the money for them.

Remembering that alone just weak, moreso, EFCC will not Interval in such matter as I heard that they only deal with fraud cases of 5m and above
Re: Don't Fall Victim Like I Did. Please by smileyoo: 12:25pm On May 07, 2020
toshibad:

Honestly, I had this in mind, but anytime I remember how even Bank's take my money and all efforts to reclaim my money ends in vain, I just get perplexed.
Imagine going to the ATM to withdraw 5k from my account and the machine dispenses #1,500 instead of#5,000(500 naira denomination) and even after all the mails and visit to the bank severally, they kept saying the machine paid me completely, I got fed up and left the money for them.

Remembering that alone just weak, moreso, EFCC will not Interval in such matter as I heard that they only deal with fraud cases of 5m and above
I understand you, that's the result of our failed system.
but that's the assigned duty of efcc, either it's millions or minions are involved, fraud is fraud.
imagine this misfit scam a thousand citizens #3000 each, that's huge amount.
Re: Don't Fall Victim Like I Did. Please by toshibad(m): 12:55pm On May 07, 2020
I just wish the mods can help push this to the front page to prevent people from falling victim of this guy.

(1) (Reply)

Man Kills His New Born Baby By Smashing Her On Floor See Reason. / Man Kills Brother Over Money Raised For Mother's Funeral. / Lady Beaten And Thrown Into Gutter By Brother Inlaw [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.