Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Pecktrade Scam - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pecktrade Scam (2802 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pecktrade Scam by Ebiboss: 12:36pm On May 07, 2020
Hello everyone,

I hope that you all are keeping safe and observing the social distancing at your various states and location in this period of COVID19 pandemic. May God see us through and bring us out safe and strong in this hard times. Amen!

Permit me to use the medium to create awareness about the ongoing scam online by some of these "gift card" buying sites - which Pecktrade is number one among them.

Just yesterday, I traded my $100 USA eBay gift card on pecktrade. I got duped. After which they sent a mail to my inbox telling me that my eBay gift card which I sold to them had been redeemed previously, which is a lie.

I just want everyone to know that, that site Pecktrade is a scam and nobody should lose their gift card to them by trading it on their site. They're thieves!

Say NO to pecktrade - Pecktrade is a scam!
Re: Pecktrade Scam by banjicom(m): 12:57pm On May 07, 2020
embarassed

That was how i lost 200 euros Amazon gift card to Patricia.com two months ago. They keep telling me my cards has been used which is not true.
Re: Pecktrade Scam by Dokxman: 11:34am On Aug 24, 2020
Ebiboss:
Hello everyone,

I hope that you all are keeping safe and observing the social distancing at your various states and location in this period of COVID19 pandemic. May God see us through and bring us out safe and strong in this hard times. Amen!

Permit me to use the medium to create awareness about the ongoing scam online by some of these "gift card" buying sites - which Pecktrade is number one among them.

Just yesterday, I traded my $100 USA eBay gift card on pecktrade. I got duped. After which they sent a mail to my inbox telling me that my eBay gift card which I sold to them had been redeemed previously, which is a lie.

I just want everyone to know that, that site Pecktrade is a scam and nobody should lose their gift card to them by trading it on their site. They're thieves!

I actually fall victim to this on Saturday, before finding this on here. They have a funny number for WhatsApp on their page which has not responded to any of my text, even their so call live chat is not responding too. They are a big SCAM. Let all be aware of PECKTRADE.
Re: Pecktrade Scam by babz11(m): 12:59pm On Aug 26, 2020
Dokxman:

I actually fall victim to this on Saturday, before finding this on here. They have a funny number for WhatsApp on their page which has not responded to any of my text, even their so call live chat is not responding too. They are a big SCAM. Let all be aware of PECKTRADE.
Though I have my vendor that I truth very well that I use to trade card with but I want to know if you know a website that you can recommend for trading
Re: Pecktrade Scam by Adejuwonnn: 8:43am On Sep 19, 2020
pecktrade is a scam,their WhatsApp numbers don't add up and they don't reply your messages when you try to reach them...I advise y'all to trade with Cardtonic(though their rates are low) but they're fast and reliable!
Re: Pecktrade Scam by cardtonic: 10:10am On Sep 19, 2020
Adejuwonnn:
pecktrade is a scam,their WhatsApp numbers don't add up and they don't reply your messages when you try to reach them...I advise y'all to trade with Cardtonic(though their rates are low) but they're fast and reliable!
Thanks for the recommendation.

Trade with us on our website: https://cardtonic.com/

Or download our mobile app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cardtonic.app

If you need help, call/whatsapp 07060502770 or send a message to support@cardtonic.com.

Regards.
Re: Pecktrade Scam by TayehJiboluwa(m): 2:06pm On Sep 19, 2020
So Patricia really is a scam? I really want to know
Re: Pecktrade Scam by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 19, 2020
Re: Pecktrade Scam by wwwtortoise(m): 5:43pm On Sep 19, 2020
Ebiboss:
Hello everyone,

To capture more audience in potential victims or general awareness, kindly move this to business and investment section. With some prove to cement your allegation.
Re: Pecktrade Scam by TayehJiboluwa(m): 6:46pm On Sep 19, 2020
ethicallyright:

Yes. Founder is a Yahoo boy who used the firm to clean his wrongs.
I hear it's Nairamarley. Is it?
Re: Pecktrade Scam by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 19, 2020
TayehJiboluwa:

I hear it's Nairamarley. Is it?

Nope. Nairamarley doesn't have such money . Someone else. A low key guy.

Nairamarley is just an ambassador.
Re: Pecktrade Scam by Wisdomedward8: 3:43pm On Sep 29, 2020
Pecktrade is a scam, I lost my vanilla card to them, they'll keep your request pending for days till they have spent the money before you see that your card has been used Which is a lie. A word for the wise is enough!
Re: Pecktrade Scam by Flaymez: 11:27am On Feb 07, 2021
I lost my google play today �... Pecktrade na scam abeg

(1) (Reply)

Two Angry Men Park Their Cars In The Middle Of A Busy Lagos Road Just To Fight / Germany: Afghan Muslim Migrant Stabs Woman In Neck Because She Was Working / Naija Go Soon Be Like This....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.