Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,063 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) (102448 Views)

Dangote Loses N240 Billion To Coronavirus In 5 Hours / Meet Abisola Azeez Raolat, The New Iyaloja Of Computer Village, Lagos / Photos From The Ongoing Protest In Computer Village, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) by abokikhalifa: 12:38am On Apr 04, 2020
Who would have ever believed that the popular Computer village market which is located in Ikeja, Lagos state can be ever peaceful and clean like this on a Friday afternoon?

The whole place looks deserted except from the man recording. If you visit this market very well, you should know what I'm talking about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8v6G85R2Ogc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:45am On Apr 04, 2020
niiiiiiiice...at least people are listening and staying away!

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) by imohchard(m): 1:00am On Apr 04, 2020
Wow.

Atleast the earth will breath from human activities

226 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) by xoxocandy(f): 2:36am On Apr 04, 2020
Better to be safe than sorry

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) by jchioma: 3:17am On Apr 04, 2020
It's not strange though, as this 's a commercial area and most of the people doing businesses in this area are not residents there.

The 'lock-down' will not be too apparent in a residential area, like Mushin or Ajegunle, where you may even find guys playing football or going about their businesses.

207 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) by iCauseTrouble: 6:23am On Apr 04, 2020
Corobad

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) by Greatzeus(m): 11:09am On Apr 04, 2020
Computer village,home of rogues and thieves and very few honest business men and women. 90% of those who sell here depend on daily income. This is why it is good to have a good savings habit.

161 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 11:45am On Apr 04, 2020
Imagine
Dey enforce lockdown for wer Igbo pples is finding means of life

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) by Slawormir: 11:45am On Apr 04, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
isoright
Greatzeus:
Computer village,home of rogues and thieves and very few honest business men and women. 90% of those who sell here depend on daily income. This is why it is good to have a good savings habit.

My nigggar
Slow down
It is normal
If mugu fall guy man go chop!
Ring road for Benin city worse. Fake fake things them dey sell. If care is not taken You fit buy new phone for ring road and later realize say na old and used phone and na toothpaste like close up them take gum inside
Let me tell you a secret niggarrr
Humans na scam naturally( the criminality in every human can not be over emphasized)
Nothing like honest money in the world
Just that African own bad
And Nigerians are worse

I know alot of people will insult me
But no problem
Am a realist
Realism over visionary thought anyday anytime twice on Saturday

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) by oyeb15: 11:45am On Apr 04, 2020
Government is spoiling businesses. Soon they will say youths are lazy... Certificate cannot be meal tickets...

The jobs we struggle to create for ourselves in hostile environment like Nigeria, government is using inappropriate policy to spoil them
Rent and loan is reading.They are sending people back to d Street.

9 Likes

Re: Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) by James4bright(m): 11:45am On Apr 04, 2020
Re: Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) by grandstar(m): 11:45am On Apr 04, 2020
Wow.

Usually on Sundays, you can still find repairers and sellers at the fringes of the market but now, it is completely deserted.

On Tuesday morning, it was though my phone was about developing screen problems. I wan cry but turned out to be a false alarm

3 Likes

Re: Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) by kponkedenge(m): 11:45am On Apr 04, 2020
What is the gain going around snapping places to know whether they are abiding by the lock down, when you yourself isn't.

14 Likes

Re: Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) by Lexusgs430: 11:46am On Apr 04, 2020
30 more days to go.......

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) by xcesspaschal(m): 11:46am On Apr 04, 2020
Anambra is not on lockdown....

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:46am On Apr 04, 2020
It's necessary. Exactly a month ago only 138 people in the US were infected with the COVID 19. Now it has risen to 300,000. One have to be careful embarassed

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) by ekems2017(f): 11:46am On Apr 04, 2020
Nigerians are behaving themselves so that the threat of Lia Mohammed won't come to pass.

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) by Dangrace01: 11:46am On Apr 04, 2020
Nawaz. There has to be a solution to all this. Well Sha the Nairalander that gave a prophecy on Corona Virus in 2017 said it would be over soon

https://www.nairaland.com/2705292/seeing-demons-angels-fallen-angels/215#57414638

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) by HopeLoveLife: 11:46am On Apr 04, 2020
jchioma:
It's not strange though, as this 's a commercial area and most of the people doing businesses in this area are not residents there.

The 'lock-down' will not be too apparent in a residential area, like Mushin or Ajegunle, where you may even find guys playing football or going about their businesses.
I guess you don’t live in Lagos.

5 Likes

Re: Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) by jeeqaa7(m): 11:47am On Apr 04, 2020
This place
Re: Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 04, 2020
need urgent cash? check my signature
Re: Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 04, 2020
Let's keep praying for this deadly virus not to be rampant in our own country like its in Italy or Spain.. And no matter how bad it's, it will never come our way of life or ever know it direction to our lifetime amen.. And May Almighty God continue to be protecting and securing us and our entire household from it amen

3 Likes

Re: Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) by Bambambiglo: 11:47am On Apr 04, 2020
Abdulrahman1000:

This one above me is booking space to beg for give away again instead directing his bambiala to buhari that he voted into office..smh

3 Likes

Re: Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) by Wealthoptulent(m): 11:47am On Apr 04, 2020
For our own good!

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) by chigoizie7(m): 11:47am On Apr 04, 2020
I am glad people listened. Coronavirus is not a child’s play.

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) by praiseneo(m): 11:48am On Apr 04, 2020
Chai I wonder how market(price) go be after this palava
Re: Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) by StrikeBack(m): 11:48am On Apr 04, 2020
shocked
Re: Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) by nairashopping(m): 11:48am On Apr 04, 2020
The question is, for how long will people keep staying at home without responsible intervention from the government?

12 Likes

Re: Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) by iPOOPinURmouth: 11:48am On Apr 04, 2020
show me pekas at night please

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) by qualityovenbake(m): 11:48am On Apr 04, 2020
Nigerians are complying.

4 Likes

Re: Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) by ikorodureporta: 11:49am On Apr 04, 2020
Abeg make thme extend the holiday...na hunger b d problem

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Polaris Bank - 6 Tips To Help You Keep Your Money Safe This Holiday Season / Otedola Buys 3 Ferrari Portofino For His 3 Daughters - DJ Cuppy, Temi, Tolani / How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.