Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Tear Your Pillow Today, You Never Can Tell What You’ll Find In It [photo] - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tear Your Pillow Today, You Never Can Tell What You’ll Find In It [photo] (1327 Views)

How To Know Your Pillow Is Dead / How To Care For Your Pillow / How Can I Tell What My Husband Is Hiding From Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tear Your Pillow Today, You Never Can Tell What You’ll Find In It [photo] by thisweekng: 5:08pm On May 07, 2020
Have You Been Buying Your Pillow Inside The Traffic, Have You Ever Wondered What Could Be Inside Your Pillow

All The Sleepless Nights, Bad Dreams And Unending Body Acne May Be From Your Pillow. So Tear Your Pillow Today, To Find Out What Could Be Inside It

https://thisweekng.com/2020/05/06/tear-your-pillow-today-you-never-can-tell-what-youll-find-in-it-photo/

Re: Tear Your Pillow Today, You Never Can Tell What You’ll Find In It [photo] by Kestolove(m): 5:13pm On May 07, 2020
lol...#500 pillow

7 Likes

Re: Tear Your Pillow Today, You Never Can Tell What You’ll Find In It [photo] by sleit: 5:16pm On May 07, 2020
This is so true!

I remember when I was younger and I visited my aunt, she tore up her five year old pillow and she saw tons of dirty, old weave-on and attachments filled in it!
Re: Tear Your Pillow Today, You Never Can Tell What You’ll Find In It [photo] by SocialJustice: 5:20pm On May 07, 2020
Cheap article must run belle.

1 Like

Re: Tear Your Pillow Today, You Never Can Tell What You’ll Find In It [photo] by Yuceeluv(f): 5:20pm On May 07, 2020
This is terrible. Wouldn't you actually feel these things pricking you?no matter how faintly.
Re: Tear Your Pillow Today, You Never Can Tell What You’ll Find In It [photo] by ojun50(m): 5:23pm On May 07, 2020
Na wa oh, devil dey learn for Nigeria, make him come see
Re: Tear Your Pillow Today, You Never Can Tell What You’ll Find In It [photo] by gaby(m): 5:40pm On May 07, 2020
Lol...

How you go buy pillow from traffic.

Aloko dey run belle most times oh.

1 Like

Re: Tear Your Pillow Today, You Never Can Tell What You’ll Find In It [photo] by Donald3d(m): 6:34pm On May 07, 2020
This is disgusting ....Chai

Re: Tear Your Pillow Today, You Never Can Tell What You’ll Find In It [photo] by Xclusiveme: 6:52pm On May 07, 2020
Keep buying cheap piece
Re: Tear Your Pillow Today, You Never Can Tell What You’ll Find In It [photo] by Richy4(m): 7:10pm On May 07, 2020
Is that not names of companies written on those pillows? How about a little research and see if u can contact them/ their customer service for a chat.. angry
Re: Tear Your Pillow Today, You Never Can Tell What You’ll Find In It [photo] by louken(m): 7:14pm On May 07, 2020
This is gross
Re: Tear Your Pillow Today, You Never Can Tell What You’ll Find In It [photo] by EvilPOTATO(m): 8:33pm On May 07, 2020
You just made me tear my pillow... And guess what
Re: Tear Your Pillow Today, You Never Can Tell What You’ll Find In It [photo] by faithfull18(f): 9:40pm On May 07, 2020
Hmmn.
Re: Tear Your Pillow Today, You Never Can Tell What You’ll Find In It [photo] by Nonso92(m): 12:07am On May 08, 2020
EvilPOTATO:
You just made me tear my pillow... And guess what

It's filled with foam
Re: Tear Your Pillow Today, You Never Can Tell What You’ll Find In It [photo] by silibaba: 1:35am On May 08, 2020
provided it will enhance your pillow talk with you and your nwababy, you are good to go
Re: Tear Your Pillow Today, You Never Can Tell What You’ll Find In It [photo] by dingbang(m): 2:50pm On May 08, 2020
I should use my hand and tear my pillow to prove a stupid point that you used your shallow mind to buy a cheap pillow abi...
Re: Tear Your Pillow Today, You Never Can Tell What You’ll Find In It [photo] by Sijo01(f): 2:59pm On May 08, 2020
Learn to patronise accredited dealers and save yourself the trouble.
Re: Tear Your Pillow Today, You Never Can Tell What You’ll Find In It [photo] by Horlubunmmy: 3:03pm On May 08, 2020
Is common with pillows sold by Aboki.

(1) (Reply)

Help A Dying Soul / Man Impregnates His Sister In-law To Punish His "Abusive" Wife / A Prostitute Is Controlling My Husband In Our Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.