Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Need A Biz Idea:to Generate 300k A Month From A 5m Investment. - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Need A Biz Idea:to Generate 300k A Month From A 5m Investment. (1133 Views)

200 Metric Tons Of Palm Kernel Nut Every Month From Calabar Port / I Have A Great Brand Biz Idea And Needs A Bouyant Partner Urgently / Need A Biz Idea: Maximum Capital Of 5m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Biz Idea:to Generate 300k A Month From A 5m Investment. by tonene: 1:54pm On Jan 12, 2011
Hello everyone,I am Erons,a presently jobless graduate who eagerly needs to get something started.just a month ago,I was very contempt with my job and the income it brings,but while everybody was receiving xmas bonus and gifts,I was receiving a sack letter.Thus,I am tired of job seeking and saying yes sir to people who don't deserve it and want to start my own business.The challenge now is,I barely have enough capital to go into the biz I know all about which is 3d advertising.(Capital ranges from 50-100m).This leads me into seeking new biz ideas that are profitable and not so capital intensive.I have been able to raise 5m naira to start up the biz,but have no idea of what to get into.I thought about small scale guest housing biz but that again requires more capital than what I have,thus, I'm asking for a genuine biz plan that anybody can introduce me to that fall within my range of capital.please share for us all to gain, thanks
Re: Need A Biz Idea:to Generate 300k A Month From A 5m Investment. by afrobaby(f): 1:59pm On Jan 12, 2011
Why don't u go into car hiring, u give cars to people and they pay u over a period of time, I believe the best business to do in this country is transport business or food business
Re: Need A Biz Idea:to Generate 300k A Month From A 5m Investment. by tonene: 2:02pm On Jan 12, 2011
I heard the problem of that biz is trust.I.e getting a good driver, which is almost imposible
Re: Need A Biz Idea:to Generate 300k A Month From A 5m Investment. by afrobaby(f): 2:11pm On Jan 12, 2011
Yes, trust is an issue but I know its a good business. To gain trust, make sure uniformed officials are aware and also u can get a tracking device on the car. Am not talking about the normal danfo transport, am referring to this corporate hire purchase, u buy neat tokunbo salon cars that they can be using as coporate taxis.
Also, I will advice udont put all ur eggs in one basket oo
Re: Need A Biz Idea:to Generate 300k A Month From A 5m Investment. by tonene: 3:18pm On Jan 12, 2011
Yeah, thanks a lot bro
Re: Need A Biz Idea:to Generate 300k A Month From A 5m Investment. by tyoseni(m): 3:19pm On Jan 12, 2011
To start with, any business that will not involve you participating in it and making such amount is very scares, people are ready to do business with u and go away with all ur profit when u are not available. that when we are talking of trust. there are many buss u can go into with that amount ranging from ur interest, car wash/bar, cafe, just to mention few.
Re: Need A Biz Idea:to Generate 300k A Month From A 5m Investment. by afrobaby(f): 4:02pm On Jan 12, 2011
tonene:

Yeah, thanks a lot bro

You are welcome, meanwhile, am a lady, not a guy
Re: Need A Biz Idea:to Generate 300k A Month From A 5m Investment. by bigdoo: 7:22pm On Jan 12, 2011
I don't know if car hire will be different from other transport businesses I have tried in the past.  I had some luxurious buses and 26ton tipper in the past.  My greatest problem was that of getting trust-worthy, honest, reliable and responsible drivers, managers and conductors.  Another problem had to do with the bad condition of Nigerian roads, which led to frequent breakdowns.  I believe that tipper business is better if you can hire it out to a company.  However since the owner is not usually around the sites where the trucks work, there are possibilities of drivers to collude with your managers to defraud the owner of the business.

For example, I had an agreement with an indigene of the place where my tipper was working as I could not negotiate directly with the company.  Only the indigenes could influence the registration of any vehicle working on the site.  The indigene told me that the company was paying N37,000.00 per day and my truck will work for 6 days every week, from Monday to Saturday.  So we signed an agreement based on the details he gave me.  I then returned to London and left everything in the hands of my manager, driver and conductor.  I later learnt from a driver of another company's truck, working on the site that the tippers on the site worked 7 days every week and that the company was paying N45,000.00 for trucks of the same size and capacity with my own truck.  Luxurious bus business had even greater problems because of the problem with monitoring them where-ever they operate. In my own case my managers and drivers colluded and used my buses to carry contraband goods, which gave them N100,000.00 per trip while they only accounted about N80,000.00 to N90,000.00 per trip.  And I was left with all the repairs and maintenance costs.
Re: Need A Biz Idea:to Generate 300k A Month From A 5m Investment. by favinvest: 3:47pm On Jan 21, 2011
Lets all call a spade a spade; every sunday & friday Nigerians are all praying aginst poverty; expecting manna to fall from heaven, not so.

now look at what Mr Bigdoo just said, he created a geniue business line ; just 4 Nigerians to spoil it; and they will be crying no jobs no money.

its high time we change our approach to life and business; no country ever came out of poverlty without businesses and committment to make a mm businesses or companies grow.

if u employ a driver, its either he trying to sell d car on ur behalf or scooping the fuel to go and sell at night;
office assistance, its either she is carrying stationeries home or she will have a poor customer relation.
u employer a marketer that is begging 4 job, he will take ur goods away & u will never see him again.
employ security man, he will team up armed robber to rob u so dat he can get his share.

ExxonMobil;UBA; UTC etc all started with people giving their all to it not this criminal way that Nigerians are doing today. u hardly get a trusted & geniue business partner, all he is thinking is make d profit & disappear with all of them

someone mention transport biz; another said u have to have a trusted driver, can u imagine.

This is the man (i.e d driver) who have been praying to God for job, now he got one he cant be trusted.

I HEARD A FRIEND SAYING THAT NIGERIANS ARE NOT READY TO WORK; BUT THEY WANT TO GET MONEY.

thats why all u see are scammers every where looking 4 QUICK money

My broda; plz b4 u give ur money to any just be careful
Re: Need A Biz Idea:to Generate 300k A Month From A 5m Investment. by tonene: 4:23pm On Jan 21, 2011
Thanks you all.its kind of scary to know that there is no business without a risk(unconventional risk like employees scam ming you).Anyways,I'm looking into the haulage business,since its seems to be the business with sure souce of income and controllable risk if you pay close attention to it.I just hope I'm right.
Re: Need A Biz Idea:to Generate 300k A Month From A 5m Investment. by jono3: 7:26pm On Feb 15, 2011
@ POSTER I CAN GET U 300K MTHLY WITH ONLY 1.5mill AS CAPITAL. THIS IS NOT SCAM U WILL NOT NEED TO SEND ME THE MONEY. DONT MISS THIS GENUINE OFFER. Mail John for further details ohigon2@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Genuine Buyers Needed For Automotive Gas Oil (ago)....no Time Waisters Please / 100% Practical Training On Importation Business In Lagos / Making Money In One Hour Trading Binary Options

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.