Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,764 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Need A Biz Idea: Maximum Capital Of 5m - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Need A Biz Idea: Maximum Capital Of 5m (672 Views)

I Have A Great Brand Biz Idea And Needs A Bouyant Partner Urgently / Need A Biz Idea:to Generate 300k A Month From A 5m Investment. / Own This Block Industry With 650,000k With A Running Capital Of 280 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need A Biz Idea: Maximum Capital Of 5m by tonene: 2:10pm On Jan 12, 2011
Hello everyone,I am Erons,a presently jobless graduate who eagerly needs to get something started.just a month ago,I was very contempt with my job and the income it brings,but while everybody was receiving xmas bonus and gifts,I was receiving a sack letter.Thus,I am tired of job seeking and saying yes sir to people who don't deserve it and want to start my own business.The challenge now is,I barely have enough capital to go into the biz I know all about which is 3d advertising.(Capital ranges from 50-100m).This leads me into seeking new biz ideas that are profitable and not so capital intensive.I have been able to raise 5m naira to start up the biz,but have no idea of what to get into.I thought about small scale guest housing biz but that again requires more capital than what I have,thus, I'm asking for a genuine biz plan that anybody can introduce me to that fall within my range of capital.please share for us all to gain, thanks

(1) (Reply)

We Sales Diesel And Crude Oil / Lpfo And Dpk / ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.