Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,350 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

Millie Small, The Bournvita Girl Dies At Age 72 - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Millie Small, The Bournvita Girl Dies At Age 72 (95145 Views)

Millie Bobby Brown Is Engaged To Jake Bongiovi / Aloma Of Dmw Shades Wizkid for Buying Fake Richard Millie Watch For His Manager / Wizkid Gifts His Manager, Sunday Are, A Richard Millie Watch For His Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Millie Small, The Bournvita Girl Dies At Age 72 by FirstbornWds: 8:57am On May 08, 2020
Olami83:
Remember that hit song... See how time flies

You don old o
Re: Millie Small, The Bournvita Girl Dies At Age 72 by enemyofprogress: 8:59am On May 08, 2020
jericco1:

I'm not fat and my penis is in fine condition undecided
photo or i don't believe it
Re: Millie Small, The Bournvita Girl Dies At Age 72 by enemyofprogress: 9:01am On May 08, 2020
kendrick93:

Most of you just make statement without backing up...
Show me a scientific proof
All these beer parlor analysis eh
prof, na who invite you to our discussion? Amebo! tongue tongue
Re: Millie Small, The Bournvita Girl Dies At Age 72 by jericco1(m): 9:01am On May 08, 2020
enemyofprogress:
photo or i don't believe it

Enemy of progress angry
Re: Millie Small, The Bournvita Girl Dies At Age 72 by enemyofprogress: 9:02am On May 08, 2020
jericco1:

Enemy of progress angry
person no fit ask photo of your prick in peace again?
Re: Millie Small, The Bournvita Girl Dies At Age 72 by Farki: 9:02am On May 08, 2020
TOPCRUISE:
Now if you don't show breast, shake yansh, display thigh, you won't be a household name

What about Asa and Simi?

1 Like

Re: Millie Small, The Bournvita Girl Dies At Age 72 by lovinhubby2wife(m): 9:03am On May 08, 2020
Fragility6:

Who be this one? If u can't argue like an educated person jst move ur bitter life out of my mention.
Youngman go and re-read what Ekealterego initially said in his very first post. You've gotten it all mixed up, he said African climate didn't require us wearing too much clothings unlike the climate of other continents with very cold weather conditions required maximum clothing, which they imported to our culture and we embraced their culture, hence more covering became the norm.. do you understand Ekealterego's point point now?
Re: Millie Small, The Bournvita Girl Dies At Age 72 by Fragility6: 9:08am On May 08, 2020
lovinhubby2wife:
Youngman go and re-read what that guy initially said in his very first post. You've gotten it all mixed up, he said African climate didn't require us wearing too much clothings unlike the climate of other continents with very cold weather conditions required maximum clothing, which they imported to our culture and we embrace their culture, and more covering became the norm.. do you understand his point now?
Is that what e told you? even his words wasn't clear. I quite agree with d rest points u made
Re: Millie Small, The Bournvita Girl Dies At Age 72 by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:11am On May 08, 2020
Farki:

What about Asa and Simi?
They are the lucky few not the majority
Re: Millie Small, The Bournvita Girl Dies At Age 72 by peacesampson(f): 9:11am On May 08, 2020
Rip,ma'am though I dnt knw u
Re: Millie Small, The Bournvita Girl Dies At Age 72 by letitrainnow(m): 9:16am On May 08, 2020
RIP

Re: Millie Small, The Bournvita Girl Dies At Age 72 by Peace081: 9:28am On May 08, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
If you know her and you are yet to marry, say hi grin
Hi
Re: Millie Small, The Bournvita Girl Dies At Age 72 by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:29am On May 08, 2020
Rest in peace 'girl'.
Re: Millie Small, The Bournvita Girl Dies At Age 72 by wasi9ice: 9:33am On May 08, 2020
She didn't need to put on pant and bra to be a model
Re: Millie Small, The Bournvita Girl Dies At Age 72 by membranus: 9:36am On May 08, 2020
WalkerMichael:

shocked shocked

Good morning sir (prostrates)

Thank you our son, you will live long.
Re: Millie Small, The Bournvita Girl Dies At Age 72 by PotatoSalad(m): 9:41am On May 08, 2020
Incase anyone wants to listen to the song

Here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifYOTR3gaF4

You're welcome

1 Like

Re: Millie Small, The Bournvita Girl Dies At Age 72 by JimmyBishop: 9:43am On May 08, 2020
Firstorderwizard:
Same year Jecinta said yes to my relationship proposal. Remember dancing to the rhythm of her song with Jecinta whining her natural assets to the admiration of John Thomas.
Rip Jecinta love.

This weed tastes salty
No wonder.........! grin
Re: Millie Small, The Bournvita Girl Dies At Age 72 by duskdan(m): 9:49am On May 08, 2020
RIP MAMA .
Re: Millie Small, The Bournvita Girl Dies At Age 72 by Mayeldah(m): 9:54am On May 08, 2020
How are you sure say you wey no dey take Bournvita go reach 72?

Mtcheew!!!

Ihatefeminist:
nah the Bournvita wey she dey promote kill her.
If only people knew how dangerous these products are undecided
Re: Millie Small, The Bournvita Girl Dies At Age 72 by CioAngels(f): 10:01am On May 08, 2020
Millicent Small, may she rest in peace. Bournvita, ha, give the Indomine generation video of any of her songs if you cant lay your handd on Bournvita girl to appreciate who she really was. I was 10 year when that commercial played out. Cadbury, is like you people have changed from quality to quantity. Bournvita was my favorite cocoa drink until it started having Nescafe taste and now, I do not understand. Kept tasting periodically to know if it has gone back to the old beautiful taste, but No. I have stayed now with the one i would call never changing taste old cocoa drink.
Re: Millie Small, The Bournvita Girl Dies At Age 72 by CioAngels(f): 10:07am On May 08, 2020
I was nine year old and not ten.
Re: Millie Small, The Bournvita Girl Dies At Age 72 by Proffdada: 10:11am On May 08, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Millie Small, The Bournvita Girl Dies At Age 72 by lookingfly: 10:12am On May 08, 2020
EVILFOREST:
When WOMEN dressed properly.
And Talent was sought for and not prostitution

RIP, Maaa
but some people still claim trousers is not a decent dress!
Re: Millie Small, The Bournvita Girl Dies At Age 72 by tjskii(f): 10:13am On May 08, 2020
RIP mama, her song my boy lollipop is my current ringtone
Re: Millie Small, The Bournvita Girl Dies At Age 72 by Beverlyjean(f): 10:14am On May 08, 2020
I actually tot it was a white woman that did my boy lollipop...nice song
Re: Millie Small, The Bournvita Girl Dies At Age 72 by iCauseTrouble: 10:35am On May 08, 2020
Peace081:

Hi
Let's roll then. Am Single too
Re: Millie Small, The Bournvita Girl Dies At Age 72 by Goke7: 10:53am On May 08, 2020
TOPCRUISE:
They are the lucky few not the majority

they are not lucky but too good to be ignored
Re: Millie Small, The Bournvita Girl Dies At Age 72 by ElonMosque(m): 10:59am On May 08, 2020
iCauseTrouble:

Let's roll then. Am Single too

grin grin grin this guy grin grin grin grin your eye good tongue
Re: Millie Small, The Bournvita Girl Dies At Age 72 by iCauseTrouble: 11:03am On May 08, 2020
grin grin
ElonMosque:

grin grin grin this guy grin grin grin grin your eye good tongue
Re: Millie Small, The Bournvita Girl Dies At Age 72 by TheSourcerer: 11:13am On May 08, 2020
Edopesin:
I was born then tongue
a Vet Sir?
Re: Millie Small, The Bournvita Girl Dies At Age 72 by Horus(m): 11:29am On May 08, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwrHCa9t0dM

Millie Small - My Boy Lollipop

1 Like

Re: Millie Small, The Bournvita Girl Dies At Age 72 by XANDERBOY85: 11:36am On May 08, 2020
Ekealterego:

Another untrue statement.. the poor thing about Africa is that we don't know the fine details of our history unlike Europeans? You don't even know that your false notion of "decency" or "decent dressing" is an imported culture. In our true African culture, men and women wore little coverings because our weather did not demand, "decent dressing" as you may put it.

That's why many Europeans value museums and documenting their culture so their progenitors would not utter uninformed statements.

Utter bullocks! Do you know that in 1964, wearing pants (trousers) like this woman is a no no for many religious nut-jobs? What am I saying? Even today.

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

You're ready for these sanctimonious, religious nutjobs this morning! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Behold;photos Of Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery / Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations / Tacha's Cleavage-baring Outfit To AMVCA 2020 Nominees Party. Hit Or Miss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.