Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Millie Small, The Bournvita Girl Dies At Age 72 - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Millie Small, The Bournvita Girl Dies At Age 72 (95191 Views)

Millie Bobby Brown Is Engaged To Jake Bongiovi / Aloma Of Dmw Shades Wizkid for Buying Fake Richard Millie Watch For His Manager / Wizkid Gifts His Manager, Sunday Are, A Richard Millie Watch For His Birthday (2) (3) (4)

Re: Millie Small, The Bournvita Girl Dies At Age 72 by XANDERBOY85: 11:47am On May 08, 2020
Yxxx:

Honestly this one is quite old...
This one is for our forefathers.

You don't have to be old to appreciate old classics! I bet you love Sam Cooke, yet you weren't even born when he was around!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjtndPBN6jE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S28tILqie1o
Re: Millie Small, The Bournvita Girl Dies At Age 72 by Yxxx: 11:55am On May 08, 2020
XANDERBOY85:

You don't have to be old to appreciate old classics! I bet you love Sam Cooke, yet you weren't even born when he was around!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjtndPBN6jE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S28tILqie1o

Wow!!! Just listened to it. I'm into classics though but not all.

Re: Millie Small, The Bournvita Girl Dies At Age 72 by CapitalBank: 12:22pm On May 08, 2020
Lamb101:

True.

If Africans will hold on to our culture of decency, one day the west will come and learn from us due to the moral collapse that is digging deeper into their society.

That's not the case however.
Control the media,if that is what you want. A lot of you have no idea how POWERFUL the media is.
Re: Millie Small, The Bournvita Girl Dies At Age 72 by EMIOMOADEOYE: 12:38pm On May 08, 2020
EVILFOREST:
When WOMEN dressed properly.
And Talent was sought for and not prostitution

RIP, Maaa

In the 60s.....

This hardly qualifies as proper dressing in the 60s.
Re: Millie Small, The Bournvita Girl Dies At Age 72 by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 08, 2020
CapitalBank:
Control the media,if that is what you want. A lot of you have no idea how POWERFUL the media is.
how do you control the media?
Re: Millie Small, The Bournvita Girl Dies At Age 72 by antibullshit: 1:45pm On May 08, 2020
In the 60's you had to be able to actually sing to release an album not like the auto tune generation we have nowadays.
I know that song my boy lolipop....wasnt born then but I admit that they had better singers then.You had to have real talent
before you even enter a studio.
Re: Millie Small, The Bournvita Girl Dies At Age 72 by UKBobo(m): 2:06pm On May 08, 2020
This dear woman lived in Shepherds Bush, where I grew up. This week has been very tough. we have lost many musical icons this year. In the past week alone, this lady, Tony Allen and one of the pioneers of UK hip-hop over the past twenty years - Ben Chijioke aka brother TY - we miss you brother. Please rest in elegance with our ancestors. One X

Re: Millie Small, The Bournvita Girl Dies At Age 72 by goldensoul55: 2:19pm On May 08, 2020
EVILFOREST:
When WOMEN dressed properly.
And Talent was sought for and not prostitution

RIP, Maaa

BBN mercy comes to mind
Re: Millie Small, The Bournvita Girl Dies At Age 72 by Emmagggg: 3:01pm On May 08, 2020
My condolences
Re: Millie Small, The Bournvita Girl Dies At Age 72 by Edopesin: 3:25pm On May 08, 2020
TheSourcerer:
a Vet Sir?
no sir
Re: Millie Small, The Bournvita Girl Dies At Age 72 by OKTolu: 4:10pm On May 08, 2020
Rip sis
Re: Millie Small, The Bournvita Girl Dies At Age 72 by Fucsheetup(f): 4:20pm On May 08, 2020
Fragility6:

Who be this one? If u can't argue like an educated person jst move ur bitter life out of my mention.
Argue like an educated person with a halfwit.

In your wet dreams dolt.
Re: Millie Small, The Bournvita Girl Dies At Age 72 by Fucsheetup(f): 4:20pm On May 08, 2020
jericco1:

Happy birthday.. I like your backside cool
Thank you very much. I am flattered.
Re: Millie Small, The Bournvita Girl Dies At Age 72 by jericco1(m): 4:31pm On May 08, 2020
Fucsheetup:
Thank you very much. I am flattered.

You're welcome
Re: Millie Small, The Bournvita Girl Dies At Age 72 by TheSourcerer: 4:48pm On May 08, 2020
Edopesin:

no sir
still much respect so what did you do during the war?
Re: Millie Small, The Bournvita Girl Dies At Age 72 by Edopesin: 4:54pm On May 08, 2020
TheSourcerer:
still much respect so what did you do during the war?

Nothing much, was prolly waiting to be sperm cell

Re: Millie Small, The Bournvita Girl Dies At Age 72 by petux(m): 5:54pm On May 08, 2020
WalkerMichael:

shocked shocked

Good morning sir (prostrates)
Hey bro... The link to your WhatsApp is kot working. Want to ask you something.
Re: Millie Small, The Bournvita Girl Dies At Age 72 by WalkerMichael(m): 6:34pm On May 08, 2020
petux:

Hey bro... The link to your WhatsApp is kot working. Want to ask you something.

It is bro. Drop your whstsapp ill buzz you
Re: Millie Small, The Bournvita Girl Dies At Age 72 by petux(m): 7:20pm On May 08, 2020
WalkerMichael:

It is bro. Drop your whstsapp ill buzz you

OK bro.
Re: Millie Small, The Bournvita Girl Dies At Age 72 by WalkerMichael(m): 7:25pm On May 08, 2020
petux:

OK bro. 08xxxx542x28. Acknowledge if you have seen it so I can modify.

Delete bro
Re: Millie Small, The Bournvita Girl Dies At Age 72 by jaido09: 11:16pm On May 08, 2020
“My Boy Lollipop” I like that song. May her soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Millie Small, The Bournvita Girl Dies At Age 72 by Fragility6: 11:58pm On May 08, 2020
Fucsheetup:
Argue like an educated person with a halfwit.

In your wet dreams dolt.
I don't argue with fools bfor u drag me to ur standard.Pass
Re: Millie Small, The Bournvita Girl Dies At Age 72 by Nobody: 3:05am On May 09, 2020
Lamb101:

True.

If Africans will hold on to our culture of decency, one day the west will come and learn from us due to the moral collapse that is digging deeper into their society.

That's not the case however.
But I want to ask sorry what do you view decency as. It depends some people like me believe live and let live is decency you may think differently.
Re: Millie Small, The Bournvita Girl Dies At Age 72 by Nobody: 3:07am On May 09, 2020
antibullshit:
In the 60's you had to be able to actually sing to release an album not like the auto tune generation we have nowadays.
I know that song my boy lolipop....wasnt born then but I admit that they had better singers then.You had to have real talent
before you even enter a studio.
They had equipment for improving vocals but auto tune wasn't there the idiot that made that thing self ehn I hope he can see this useless generation of sound cloud rappers.
Re: Millie Small, The Bournvita Girl Dies At Age 72 by Nobody: 3:43am On May 09, 2020
Ausrichie:

But I want to ask sorry what do you view decency as. It depends some people like me believe live and let live is decency you may think differently.
I believe that if you dress in such a way that discomforts those around you, either to tempt people or to expose your body in an uncomely manner, it is indecency.
Letting live is possible if another's appearance does not affect you negatively but if it does, you are being influenced slightly against your will.
Re: Millie Small, The Bournvita Girl Dies At Age 72 by cardoctor(m): 3:54am On May 09, 2020
Rest in peace
Re: Millie Small, The Bournvita Girl Dies At Age 72 by Fucsheetup(f): 7:17am On May 09, 2020
Fragility6:

I don't argue with fools bfor u drag me to ur standard.Pass
Lame
Re: Millie Small, The Bournvita Girl Dies At Age 72 by Fragility6: 7:38am On May 09, 2020
Fucsheetup:
Lame
Oh yeah. Pass
Re: Millie Small, The Bournvita Girl Dies At Age 72 by Nobody: 8:49am On May 09, 2020
Lamb101:
I believe that if you dress in such a way that discomforts those around you, either to tempt people or to expose your body in an uncomely manner, it is indecency.
Letting live is possible if another's appearance does not affect you negatively but if it does, you are being influenced slightly against your will.
Exactly what I thought dressing indecently especially around children is indeed a crime to me not even a question of morals. I hate seeing that rubbish.

Tacha's Cleavage-baring Outfit To AMVCA 2020 Nominees Party. Hit Or Miss? / Behold;photos Of Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery / Otunba Cash Sprays Money On Oritsefemi. See How He Spent Money With Gang