Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,429 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

:-*:-*:-)your Indian Web Proxy Server Request / hosting problems Problems:-( - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / :-*:-*:-)your Indian Web Proxy Server Request / hosting problems Problems:-( (4132 Views)

Free Proxy List, Web Proxy List, Socks List Download Them As Raw Text Format. / India Web Proxy 3.2.1 For Internet Browsing / How To Set Up Free 40mb Data Plan Using Indian Web Proxy Software (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

:-*:-*:-)your Indian Web Proxy Server Request / hosting problems Problems:-( by Serverboy: 2:33pm On Jan 12, 2011
this thread is strictly for those who have problems with their indian web proxy servers.
Re: :-*:-*:-)your Indian Web Proxy Server Request / hosting problems Problems:-( by annytee(m): 6:54pm On Jan 12, 2011
my modem is connecting but iwp3.2 and others were not hosting
Re: :-*:-*:-)your Indian Web Proxy Server Request / hosting problems Problems:-( by Chygoz2(m): 10:27pm On Jan 12, 2011
i hosted the php file with a free web host and when i put the url of the file in the address bar, the appropriate message is displayed but when i put it in iwp, it doesn't browse. It just keeps loading without opening any page. What could be the cause of that?
Re: :-*:-*:-)your Indian Web Proxy Server Request / hosting problems Problems:-( by Serverboy: 10:31pm On Jan 12, 2011
this thread is for indian web proxy version 1 and 2 users and server sellers who has been finding it hard to host a server that can open secured sites like yahoo and facebook.

i will be introducing tommorow a vps server package tommorow.
what is a vps server? a vps server is a server that is hosted on fast internet connections and owned by a person.

why is a this vps better than other hosting services out there?1)it is faster
2)the owner is aware that a cpu eating script like indian web proxy is being hosted on it and therefore the hosts server reboots every 24 hours to ensure our browsing with ulti.mate speed.not only that.
Re: :-*:-*:-)your Indian Web Proxy Server Request / hosting problems Problems:-( by Wareseeker: 10:38pm On Jan 12, 2011
this vps is what i have been looking for please serverboy can ihave your number cause i heard from a friend that your servers are vps and that they are okay and since it is vps i think i will buy a cpanel from you,and se for myself.y mail is ware seeker @mail. com
Re: :-*:-*:-)your Indian Web Proxy Server Request / hosting problems Problems:-( by Serverboy: 10:41pm On Jan 12, 2011
Chygoz2:

i hosted the php file with a free web host and when i put the url of the file in the address bar, the appropriate message is displayed but when i put it in iwp, it doesn't browse. It just keeps loading without opening any page. What could be the cause of that?

my friend,your problem is from your host,they have stopped the indian web proxy script from working.cause possibly nigerians must have gotten the site really flodded.
Re: :-*:-*:-)your Indian Web Proxy Server Request / hosting problems Problems:-( by Serverboy: 10:49pm On Jan 12, 2011
annytee:

my modem is connecting but iwp3.2 and others were not hosting

bros ,i think you shouldswitch to version two .cause that is the best and also what am using.
Re: :-*:-*:-)your Indian Web Proxy Server Request / hosting problems Problems:-( by Serverboy: 11:43am On Jan 13, 2011
as i was saying that i will introduce a new way of hosting indian web proxy servers that is very fast than what we use today try this server and testify how vps works http://www.vpsfastserver/fastvps.phtml
Re: :-*:-*:-)your Indian Web Proxy Server Request / hosting problems Problems:-( by Wareseeker: 6:19pm On Jan 13, 2011
serverboy your server rocks like hell and it is vps please drop your number lets discuss buisness
Re: :-*:-*:-)your Indian Web Proxy Server Request / hosting problems Problems:-( by Serverboy: 8:04pm On Jan 13, 2011
my no is 08069324666.you know i saw your post where you said that you were looking for vps server i decided to drop this one for you to confirm how good it is. guys on nairaland i urge you to stop wastingyour money out there and call me for a reliable and cheap server. my o is 08069324666
Re: :-*:-*:-)your Indian Web Proxy Server Request / hosting problems Problems:-( by Wareseeker: 7:35am On Jan 14, 2011
serverboy i am using the c panel to post now the speed is amazing but i want to host server for ohters how do i go about it.
Re: :-*:-*:-)your Indian Web Proxy Server Request / hosting problems Problems:-( by jiggar(m): 12:19pm On Jan 14, 2011
All gurus in the house, a friend of mine was using IWP and it almost crashed his window7, so i was wondering what could be the cause of it, could it be that,are all this proxy software helping us or killing our system slowly?. Anyone with any idea can pls enlighten me and the rest of us.
Re: :-*:-*:-)your Indian Web Proxy Server Request / hosting problems Problems:-( by Wareseeker: 2:32pm On Jan 14, 2011
jiggar:

All gurus in the house, a friend of mine was using IWP and it almost crashed his window7, so i was wondering what could be the cause of it, could it be that,are all this proxy software helping us or killing our system slowly?. Anyone with any idea can pls enlighten me and the rest of us.

my friend you have to note that java has been before bill gate released windows 7 without putting java compatibility into consideration.all java softwares do have problems with windows 7.but the problem will be solved only by updating your opreating system through windows update.
Re: :-*:-*:-)your Indian Web Proxy Server Request / hosting problems Problems:-( by thikka: 6:33am On Feb 03, 2011
I am of the view that it is always better to avoid Indian servers. I had availed the services of one some time back. Everything went on fine during the first one month. After that I started having problems. The most annoying thing is that they will not take the phone if you try to call them.
Re: :-*:-*:-)your Indian Web Proxy Server Request / hosting problems Problems:-( by kess1(m): 4:57am On Feb 06, 2011
Please, someone in the house should help me with this problem:how can one install IWP software on a 64-bit system? I tried installing it in a friend's system, but it refused installation. This is my email:kessonlinebiz@yahoo.com, and my fone no:07033991211. Thanks for d anticipated response.God bless. cheesy
Re: :-*:-*:-)your Indian Web Proxy Server Request / hosting problems Problems:-( by squino(m): 5:08pm On Feb 09, 2011
I did subscrib for the $6 18gb monthly plan, please i want to know how the alloted bandwidth on version 3.2 runs, because my bandwidth reduced from 18767543 to 3878652 after i finished downloading a 94 mb file, does it mean it has gone from 18 gb to 3gb please help.
Re: :-*:-*:-)your Indian Web Proxy Server Request / hosting problems Problems:-( by squino(m): 1:12pm On Feb 10, 2011
questions please (1) do i stop the software and then change the proxy url before i start downloading with my download manager and then switch back after downloading

(2)how do i know the server that is for downloading

(3)how do i get the server list cos i have clicked on the link on my iwp page but it not opening, pleeeassse help my bandwidth is almost running out when ive not even used it.
Re: :-*:-*:-)your Indian Web Proxy Server Request / hosting problems Problems:-( by benzion72(m): 1:45pm On Feb 12, 2011
Why cant IWP work with Airtel and Etisalat? Why is it that it only work with MTN?
Re: :-*:-*:-)your Indian Web Proxy Server Request / hosting problems Problems:-( by kess1(m): 12:37pm On Feb 14, 2011
benzion72:

Why cant IWP work with Airtel and Etisalat? Why is it that it only work with MTN?

That's one challenge i've been seeking a solution to myself. Pls, anybody in the house knows how to make IWP work with Airtel, Etisalat or Glo?

(1) (Reply)

Pls, Who Knows Dell Office In Lagos? / Need Battery Optimizer 3.0.4.5 License Code / How To Speed Up My Dial-up Connection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.