Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,138 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Abdulrazak Habib: I Was Treated Of Coronavirus With Black Seed, Clove Oil - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Abdulrazak Habib: I Was Treated Of Coronavirus With Black Seed, Clove Oil (26404 Views)

Coronavirus: Abdurazak Habib Garba, 6 Others Test Positive In Kano / Idayat Gbadamosi: Ways Of Fighting Coronavirus With Herbs By Boosting Immunity / Latest Worldwide Cases Of Coronavirus (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulrazak Habib: I Was Treated Of Coronavirus With Black Seed, Clove Oil by Tywodammy90(f): 4:06pm On May 08, 2020
Surgical Face Masks Available for sale @ Retail & Wholesale Prices.
Kindly DM or WhatsApp on 08170081476 to make enquiries and to place your orders.

**Payment Validates Delivery**
**Delivery within Lagos ONLY**

Stay Safe
Stay Protected
Stay Healthy
Flatten the curve
Re: Abdulrazak Habib: I Was Treated Of Coronavirus With Black Seed, Clove Oil by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 08, 2020
greatbuc:
I put black seed in everything I eat .. I heard it cures aids too.. Read onifades report
please were can I get the black seed oo
Re: Abdulrazak Habib: I Was Treated Of Coronavirus With Black Seed, Clove Oil by greatbuc(m): 5:39pm On May 08, 2020
wealth25:

please were can I get the black seed oo
WhatsApp me on 08082112432. I'll explain
Re: Abdulrazak Habib: I Was Treated Of Coronavirus With Black Seed, Clove Oil by AsawanaDgreat: 7:25pm On May 08, 2020
Thank God for your life.
Re: Abdulrazak Habib: I Was Treated Of Coronavirus With Black Seed, Clove Oil by Kobojunkie: 8:00pm On May 08, 2020
Theboss100:
B[b]uy garlic, ginger and chew it everyday[/b]. I bet u all the sicknesses u av in ur body will be begin to collapse one by one. Add honey and lemon too. Don't wait till u get sick. Boost ur immune system with the above. I am health worker and i know what i am saying.
Before you begin to check, better check this out Covid-19 (ginger) : Cameroonian Living In Maryland. USA, Has Died (video)
Re: Abdulrazak Habib: I Was Treated Of Coronavirus With Black Seed, Clove Oil by Theboss100(m): 8:14pm On May 08, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Before you begin to check, better check this out Covid-19 (ginger) : Cameroonian Living In Maryland. USA, Has Died (video)
Go and do research on garlic, ginger and lemon. U will be amazed how the function in many ways that keep the body fit. Garlic can also make one to be rich in lots of senses. I recommend garlic 4 u.
Re: Abdulrazak Habib: I Was Treated Of Coronavirus With Black Seed, Clove Oil by divineappo(m): 8:19pm On May 08, 2020
inoki247:
So are u saying we shuld start investing in Black seed oil nd start exporting to USA nd Italy Since Crude Oil is useless.

maybe we can start selling Black seed Oil for 1000usd per barrel na still oil naw... cool shocked shocked
u forgot u av a dead brain president?

My brother, leave Buhari, all his attention is on crude oil
Re: Abdulrazak Habib: I Was Treated Of Coronavirus With Black Seed, Clove Oil by Kobojunkie: 8:30pm On May 08, 2020
Theboss100:
Go and do research on garlic, ginger and lemon. U will be amazed how the function in many ways that keep the body fit. Garlic can also make one to be rich in lots of senses. I recommend garlic 4 u.
Check the link and watch the video
Re: Abdulrazak Habib: I Was Treated Of Coronavirus With Black Seed, Clove Oil by ThatFairGuy: 8:31pm On May 08, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Governor Seyi Makinde was right afterall .

Blackseed, carrot and vitamin C.

The greatest Scientist of all time has said over a thousand years ago. peace and blessings of God be upon him

Re: Abdulrazak Habib: I Was Treated Of Coronavirus With Black Seed, Clove Oil by lekonso: 2:25am On May 09, 2020
Iyiataata92:

Were all these things not available when Abba Kyari died?
Or are they not available for all these people dying in Kano?
Makinde was also healed by black seed and co, why then are people still dying when black seed full everywhere?
Please i don't know black seed, where can somebody get it
Re: Abdulrazak Habib: I Was Treated Of Coronavirus With Black Seed, Clove Oil by Emmycool85: 7:05am On May 09, 2020
It is highly efficient, but taste nasty. I have a bottle at home and I have only been able to use it 4 times with orange. It works well for your john Thomas too
NaijaRoyalty:

Google blackseed

1 Like

Re: Abdulrazak Habib: I Was Treated Of Coronavirus With Black Seed, Clove Oil by kingjoe(m): 5:31pm On May 11, 2020
Eulalia:

Black seed oil is gotten from black cumin seeds by infusion with any carrier oil. and its sold in organic shops. Its used for all kinds of diseases.

Clove oil is gotten from clove seed (also known as kananfiri, a spice used in making zobo) through a distillation process which makes it very concentrated hence care should be taken in ingesting it as its very strong and concentrated which could lead to fatality if taken in excess.
It also cures a lot of ailments.

They are also used in organic skincare formulatiions and are sold in organic Organic shops.
thanks dear
Re: Abdulrazak Habib: I Was Treated Of Coronavirus With Black Seed, Clove Oil by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 11, 2020
kingjoe:
thanks dear

You're welcome.
Re: Abdulrazak Habib: I Was Treated Of Coronavirus With Black Seed, Clove Oil by Montlab25: 10:23pm On May 11, 2020
Iyiataata92:

Makinde was also healed by black seed and co, why then are people still dying when black seed full everywhere?

You also need a strong immunity to survive it. There's nothing black seed and co can do when your immunity is compromised. That's why people should casually take vitamin C this period. It boosts immunity.
Re: Abdulrazak Habib: I Was Treated Of Coronavirus With Black Seed, Clove Oil by Meditation50: 6:48pm On May 17, 2020
Iyiataata92:

Please, do you have idea where I can get the black seed oil ?
Re: Abdulrazak Habib: I Was Treated Of Coronavirus With Black Seed, Clove Oil by tianaevent(f): 8:19pm On Jun 21, 2020
FOR THOSE WHO NEED THE PRODUCT AS PREVENTION OR AS IMMUNE SYSTEM BOOSTER (STC30 IS A GREAT IMMUNE SYSTEM BOOSTER. HENCE EVERYONE NEEDS STC30 IN THESE TIMES WHERE IMPROVED IMMUNE SYSTEM CAN MAKE A LOT OF DIFFERENCE IN YOUR LIFE), ONE SATCHET DAILY FOR 1MONTH IS RECOMMENDED, WITH ONE PACK REPEATED EVERY 6MONTHS.

*HOWEVER FOR THOSE ALREADY SICK OR ALREADY WITH A HEALTH CHALLENGE, ONE SATCHET PER DAY FOR 3 TO 6MONTHS IS RECOMMENDED, WITH TWO PACKS REPEATED EVERY 6MONTHS.

Re: Abdulrazak Habib: I Was Treated Of Coronavirus With Black Seed, Clove Oil by Snipsydivaaa: 4:03pm On Jan 18, 2021
To order your black seed oil, Neem Oil, Castor Oil, Moringa Oil, Sesame Oil, Black seeds, etc Please reach us

Whatsapp or call: 08090651725

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Coronavirus Update In Kano: 1 Death, Total Of 59 Confirmed Cases / Baby Born With Encephalocele In Katsina / My Right Eye Is Going Blur, Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.