Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Beware Of Scammer '07046735698' - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beware Of Scammer '07046735698' (259 Views)

What Is The Intention Of SCAMMER Who Flash People With Foreign No / Becareful Of SCAMMER Micheal Uche Using Kuda Microfinace Bank / Coin Global. Ltd Is A Team Of Scammer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Scammer '07046735698' by Kenkeye: 10:13am On May 08, 2020
I received a call from this number '0704 673 5698'. From all indications, the caller is a scammer.

He said to me that he was calling on behalf of a named bank, asking if I am aware that my bank account is now dormant.

I replied that the said account is what I use for frequent transactions and can in no way be dormant.

He wanted to proceed on how to reactivate the account but I had to cut him off.

I checked afterwards using internet banking platform. And I confirmed that the caller wanted to scam. The account is very much active.

Please, everyone should beware of the number. You might be the next person to be called.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Covid-19 Force Arrest People Who Refuse To Use Nose Marks On The Street. / How Does One Get Caught Over Inappropriate Facebook Comments. / Mentally Unstable Police Officer Shot Colleagues To Death Over Disagreement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.