Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Angela Nwosu's secrets exposed- married before - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angela Nwosu's secrets exposed- married before (4598 Views)

Angela Nwosu Receives A SUV From Her Husband, Austin Nnaemeka After Delivery / Angela Nwosu: “My Husband Is My God And I Will Give Him My Whole Life” / Angela Nwosu Gifts Her Husband, Austin Soundmind, Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Angela Nwosu's secrets exposed- married before by fuwaski(m): 11:47am On May 08, 2020
Francess Tabitha Olisa Ogbonnaya wrote this;

She Went to Madonna University, Couldn't graduate, Became a Sales Girl at Oduade Market, Met And Married A Certain Anambra man.
They were Married for 8 Good Years with no Child , Then the Marriage packed up!
She was then one of the Workers At Prophetess Unachukwu Prayer Ministry in Lagos.
She would then become one of the Admins Of Igboist Facebook group by Maria Ude Nwachi.
She would later open her own group And Harped too much on x rated topics which sold out for reasons we all know!
Few years later she would marry another man dubbed the Man of Her Dreams and She is still 30 Years!!!!!!
I don’t question people’s religious beliefs, but I have problems with those who think that’s “Odinalaism” !
Hell No She is not practising Traditional Religion!!
I am From Ihembosi And Arochukwu, So I have seen Traditional Worships in all of its forms!
Maybe Just Maybe She is yet to give Hers a Name!
I suggest she does so and register with CAC, So No one would excuse his or her gullibility for Ignorance!
In the first 8 years of her defunct Marriage, She never wanted a Child, in this second one with Her mind So sound , She still does not want a Child One year after!!!
And she has promised to give you a Child in one to three Months!!
I am Writing This because Many Nigerian Women would destroy their Lives and their marriages with their own hands for copying what they are not sure of, Only for them to start running from Pillar to Posts looking for activists, Human Rights lawyers and Pro Women organizations for problems they consciously walked in to!!
Ya Diba godi!
We should be careful.
Re: Angela Nwosu's secrets exposed- married before by fuwaski(m): 12:19pm On May 08, 2020
Digital ogbanje grin

(1) (Reply)

How I Became Mr Macaroni’s ‘mummy Wa’ – Nigerian Skit-maker, Kemi Ikuseedun Open / Proud And Pregnant 12-years-old Girl Shows Off Her 14-years-old Baby Daddy / Lady Take Off Her Dress In Public Because She Accidentally Got Her Dress Stuck M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.