Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Struggling To Come Up With Content? Here's What You Need - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Struggling To Come Up With Content? Here's What You Need (504 Views)

Igbos At Balogun Market In Lagos Have Decided To Come Down To The East / We Are Struggling To Survive - Total / How To Make Money With Content Locking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Struggling To Come Up With Content? Here's What You Need by Zane316(m): 12:28pm On May 08, 2020
Why should you even bother about content in the first place?

Content is the way you relate with your customers on a more personal level especially if you sell products online.
When the content you put out doesn't solve a need or appeal to your audience, they'll move on to the next business that appeals to them.

Let me get straight to the point!

The issue of coming up with content especially for your business points to ONE major problem. Absence of a source.

When you do not have source where you can easily tap into and get fresh ideas, and inspiration, it's going to be a hard task coming up with content.

What sources am I talking about?

I'll share with you just two sources where you can tap unlimited ideas and inspiration for your content.

1. Personal Stories.
Some people naturally frown at the idea of sharing information about their lives with strangers online. But stories are easiest ways to get people's attention.

There's always something about us that we can share with people that can get them stick around with us. This can be your experiences, knowledge and ideas.
Share them with your audience and you'll be amazed how fast your audience will bond with your brand.

2. Use Other People's Stories/Experiences
I love this method so well because it helps me piggyback on people's influence and also gets more influential people take notice of my business. (I even get free shout outs �)

But you must be careful not to copy their stories or else it would bounce back at you in a not so good way.
But instead use their stories as inspiration or to get ideas on what to talk about.

So you can go ahead and try these out and see how it works for you.

But hold on...

What if you had a folder that contains over 4,000 content and templates you can use to generate your own content in 15 minutes or less? No matter the topic or industry?

Well, I'll give it out to you to help your content creation process.

You can hit me up and I'll forward it to you for the cost of a 1.5GB Mtn monthly subscription. I really want you to have it.

Or just drop a comment.

Hope you found this really valuable?

Yeah!

Take care.

Hear from you soon...

(1) (Reply)

VTU Portal Creator Software Available For Sale / Urgently Needed Gold And Diamond In Large Quantity / Affiliate Programes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.