Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,571 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Please Help My Brand New HP Laptop Don't Display On The Screen - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please Help My Brand New HP Laptop Don't Display On The Screen (642 Views)

Help! My Brand New HP Laptop Has Dealt With Me! Recommend A Durable laptop. / Change The Screen Of Your Ipad, Epad And Iphones And Their Batteries / How Do I Hide SSID And Password Display On My Huawei Mobile Wifi? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help My Brand New HP Laptop Don't Display On The Screen by chycco: 3:49pm On May 08, 2020
So I got this Brand new laptop sometimes June last year, used it fairly for like one month. then I put it back in its carton when I wanted to travel. Because of this lock down I traveled back home only to realise that when I power on my system it indicate LED light at the power side and another LED light at the Cap key but doesn't display anything on the screen.
though I tried power on/power off troubleshooting, it came on and displayed one's but after I shut it down it has refuse to display anything on the screen since four days now.
pls hardware Engineers in the house, what could be the possible cause and what can I do.
Re: Please Help My Brand New HP Laptop Don't Display On The Screen by dulux07(m): 3:53pm On May 08, 2020
Probably the screen is faulty or the RAM
Re: Please Help My Brand New HP Laptop Don't Display On The Screen by Juell(m): 3:55pm On May 08, 2020
My loptop did something similar, try this.... Remove the battery, hold down the power button for about 30 seconds, then release and put the battery back and power it again
Re: Please Help My Brand New HP Laptop Don't Display On The Screen by chycco: 4:21pm On May 08, 2020
Juell:
My loptop did something similar, try this.... Remove the battery, hold down the power button for about 30 seconds, then release and put the battery back and power it again

bro I've done that. I even remove the battery for two days after which no display
Re: Please Help My Brand New HP Laptop Don't Display On The Screen by Olachase(m): 5:04pm On May 08, 2020
chycco:

bro I've done that. I even remove the battery for two days after which no display
it maybe that u need to replace the ram or the signal cable need to be replace. u can contact me sir we offer home & office services Lagos base 09025496246 we kW u HV choice thanks for patronizing us.
Re: Please Help My Brand New HP Laptop Don't Display On The Screen by prophetvaliance: 5:07pm On May 08, 2020
Blinking LED might be an indication of RAM issues, if that doesn't fix it then you can check the screen.... If yhu don't have any spare good RAM, take out the old one(s), and clean the plates area with a strong fabric like Jean material, or toothbrush,, buh be careful when holding the RAM tho..

If it's not RAM, then ur screen might be faulty.. there are other possible problems sha, buh RAM and screen are the more common..
Re: Please Help My Brand New HP Laptop Don't Display On The Screen by chycco: 5:45pm On May 08, 2020
Olachase:
it maybe that u need to replace the ram or the signal cable need to be replace. u can contact me sir we offer home & office services Lagos base 09025496246 we kW u HV choice thanks for patronizing us.

thanks for stopping by bro

(1) (Reply)

How To Change The Location On The Phone? / Cheapest Way To Shop, Ship Or Send Goods From The UK & USA To Nigeria / Asus Rog Gl753ve Signature Edition 4gb Nvidia Dedicated Graphics Card/7th Gen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.