Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,585 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Lady In Tears As Prophet Odumeje Prophesies Her Death, Tells Her She'll Die 2020 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady In Tears As Prophet Odumeje Prophesies Her Death, Tells Her She'll Die 2020 (5185 Views)

Clem Ohameze In Tears As Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gifts Him N8M For Surgery / E-Money Reacts As Prophet Odumeje Speaks Of His Numerous Spiritual Powers / Toyin Lawani Twerks To Olamide's Pawon. Fan Tells Her To Give Her Life To Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady In Tears As Prophet Odumeje Prophesies Her Death, Tells Her She'll Die 2020 by onyi25(f): 4:12pm On May 08, 2020
Lady In Tears As Prophet Odumeje Prophesies Her Death, Tells Her She Will Die On Her Birth Month, November 2020 (Video)
The popular prophet of the Mountain of Holy Ghost Intervention, Prophet Chukwuemeka Odumeje, called out the young lady to the alter for prayers, and while praying, he prophesied that she would die on her birthday month, November.

After hearing the sad prophecy, the lady burst into tears and began screaming in the church, but the prophet insisted that nothing can be done about it, adding that she has been carrying a curse for years.

As she continued to scream, he asked her to stop shouting that she is already a burial ground.

Watch video here;
https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/05/lady-in-tears-as-prophet-odumeje.html

1 Like

Re: Lady In Tears As Prophet Odumeje Prophesies Her Death, Tells Her She'll Die 2020 by richeeyo(m): 4:15pm On May 08, 2020
Waiting she fine go

5 Likes

Re: Lady In Tears As Prophet Odumeje Prophesies Her Death, Tells Her She'll Die 2020 by majamajic(m): 4:23pm On May 08, 2020
Hahaha , funny
Re: Lady In Tears As Prophet Odumeje Prophesies Her Death, Tells Her She'll Die 2020 by gaby(m): 4:32pm On May 08, 2020
Illiterate prophet of doom.

How people can be so gullible to even listen to this clown with some even calling him daddy, Papa, or MOG still baffles me.

People dey the world sha

God forbid..

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady In Tears As Prophet Odumeje Prophesies Her Death, Tells Her She'll Die 2020 by onyi25(f): 4:37pm On May 08, 2020
richeeyo:
Waiting she fine go

E tire me

2 Likes

Re: Lady In Tears As Prophet Odumeje Prophesies Her Death, Tells Her She'll Die 2020 by donprincebigt(m): 4:42pm On May 08, 2020
LIKE if Indaboski is ur comedian of the year
SHARE if not.

but to be sincere the Indaboski Bahose dey reduce the tension of this year 2020.
fun to listen to.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady In Tears As Prophet Odumeje Prophesies Her Death, Tells Her She'll Die 2020 by Joybliss2322(f): 4:45pm On May 08, 2020
Awon gullible Christians,tell them to study their bible now and pray they will not,they are looking for cheap prophecies,oya shebi u have gotten what u want,now you will rest abi nonsense..

4 Likes

Re: Lady In Tears As Prophet Odumeje Prophesies Her Death, Tells Her She'll Die 2020 by alexsoftwork(m): 5:21pm On May 08, 2020
The lady in question will not die in Jesus name. Wentin she find go him church, most Nigerian pastors are prophet of doom.
All they see is doom! Doom! Doom.
They never see when Nigeria will make flying cars,when boko haram will stop when we are going to have a good president. Etc
Every time doom, there own is to see chaos

Sorry ooo madam, if you have strong faith, u will overcome that unpalatable prophecy.

DON'T BE INDABOSKIED.

10 Likes

Re: Lady In Tears As Prophet Odumeje Prophesies Her Death, Tells Her She'll Die 2020 by Omenaukor(m): 5:41pm On May 08, 2020
She has finally heard what she wants to hear. Nobody will tell her to go there again.

4 Likes

Re: Lady In Tears As Prophet Odumeje Prophesies Her Death, Tells Her She'll Die 2020 by paqman: 8:12pm On May 08, 2020
Beware of the wolve in sheep clothing . Let me introduce you to a place where you will be your own prophet , a place where your hand are trained for war, a place where you will hear the voice of your god by yourself . The GOD OF MOUNTAIN OF FIRE IS STILL ALIVE . Say to the prophet by december i and my household will mock the false prophecy

2 Likes

Re: Lady In Tears As Prophet Odumeje Prophesies Her Death, Tells Her She'll Die 2020 by NwaEnugwuukwu(m): 10:01pm On May 08, 2020
See madness.

The girl should go and meet another prophet to unprophesie what this prophet has prophesied.

LOL.

4 Likes

Re: Lady In Tears As Prophet Odumeje Prophesies Her Death, Tells Her She'll Die 2020 by excanny: 10:27pm On May 08, 2020
This foolish Indaboski Bahose. grin

I blame the stupid lady for going to a stupid man's church.

She deserves what she got

1 Like

Re: Lady In Tears As Prophet Odumeje Prophesies Her Death, Tells Her She'll Die 2020 by Digmygold: 10:47pm On May 08, 2020
majamajic:
Hahaha , funny

Meanwhile the prophet no fit prophesy make coro disappear cheesy
Re: Lady In Tears As Prophet Odumeje Prophesies Her Death, Tells Her She'll Die 2020 by YungMillionaire: 11:47pm On May 08, 2020
Fake prophets and the fake people that believe their fake prophecies.
Re: Lady In Tears As Prophet Odumeje Prophesies Her Death, Tells Her She'll Die 2020 by Exc2000: 4:00am On May 09, 2020
simply staged ... how the fvck did he know a strangers birthday is holding novermber
Re: Lady In Tears As Prophet Odumeje Prophesies Her Death, Tells Her She'll Die 2020 by espn(m): 4:38am On May 09, 2020
Let him prepare and prevent himself against death first. People talk like they are God
Re: Lady In Tears As Prophet Odumeje Prophesies Her Death, Tells Her She'll Die 2020 by Nobody: 5:44am On May 09, 2020
Exc2000:
simply staged ... how the fvck did he know a strangers birthday is holding novermber
Lmao...the same way he knew she will die in november nah...if he can know when she'll die na ordinary birthday e no go know?

1 Like

Re: Lady In Tears As Prophet Odumeje Prophesies Her Death, Tells Her She'll Die 2020 by RiyadhGoddess(f): 6:39am On May 09, 2020
"The Bible didn't say as many as are led by Prophets they shall be sons of God...all they sell day and night is Fear" Get my book on it. Many people needs to get the Revelation Knowledge of these end time ministries...

Atonement, The Mystery of Reconciliation.
A Must Read!

Will be out in stores on the 13th of May 2020.

Re: Lady In Tears As Prophet Odumeje Prophesies Her Death, Tells Her She'll Die 2020 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:32am On May 09, 2020
As she continued to scream, he asked her to stop shouting that she is already a burial ground.

*Singing*

Whose report shall you believe?

We shall believe the report of the Lord.

Fake men of God everywhere.

END OF THREAD.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady In Tears As Prophet Odumeje Prophesies Her Death, Tells Her She'll Die 2020 by Karemarealty288(m): 9:06am On May 09, 2020
The woman is very stupid. It’s like AY telling someone he/she go die during his show ����
Re: Lady In Tears As Prophet Odumeje Prophesies Her Death, Tells Her She'll Die 2020 by goldbim(f): 9:28am On May 09, 2020
paqman:
Beware of the wolve in sheep clothing . Let me introduce you to a place where you will be your own prophet , a place where your hand are trained for war, a place where you will hear the voice of your god by yourself . The GOD OF MOUNTAIN OF FIRE IS STILL ALIVE . Say to the prophet by december i and my household will mock the false prophecy
7days of aggressive prayer rain will clear her doubt!!

3 Likes

Re: Lady In Tears As Prophet Odumeje Prophesies Her Death, Tells Her She'll Die 2020 by mank1234(m): 11:31am On May 09, 2020
The funny thing is that she believes and will unwittingly work towards her own death by inculcating fear which may her make mistake and die in the procese. Like crossing the road carelessly or driving into an obstacle while in thought of the prophecy.
Re: Lady In Tears As Prophet Odumeje Prophesies Her Death, Tells Her She'll Die 2020 by mank1234(m): 11:37am On May 09, 2020
If he says nothing can be done, what then is the essence of intercession? What then is his function if not to go to his God on behalf of his followers? God has changed his mind on several occasion in the Bible after a prayer of supplication or intercession was offered, or when the people repented.

Abraham almost succeeded in interceding on behalf of Sodom.
Re: Lady In Tears As Prophet Odumeje Prophesies Her Death, Tells Her She'll Die 2020 by TheABOMINATION: 11:39am On May 09, 2020
She has already fallen for his trap.

Las las, he will recommend three days intercession that will end in intercourse session.

1 Like

Re: Lady In Tears As Prophet Odumeje Prophesies Her Death, Tells Her She'll Die 2020 by RenaissanceGuy: 12:06pm On May 09, 2020
See deception gringrin. This so-called revelation is obviously not from God.
Re: Lady In Tears As Prophet Odumeje Prophesies Her Death, Tells Her She'll Die 2020 by nobilie: 7:30pm On May 09, 2020
Your eyes must see watin your leg dey find.

That woman should better go and make statement first at the police station. Then, leave that environment as i'm sure, people like that man are not only diabolic but have errand boys to enforce their wish and protect their business.
That clown will be the one to kill the woman is she no take time.
God forbid that i see myself in that gathering even in the dream sef.
Re: Lady In Tears As Prophet Odumeje Prophesies Her Death, Tells Her She'll Die 2020 by starlianz(m): 5:24pm On May 18, 2020
nothing concine me if she no pray na her business ;Dnothing concine me if she no pray na her business

(1) (Reply)

She Turned Herself Into A Superhero Using Her NYSC Khaki / Candy Bleakz: Faq, About, Full Biography All You Need To Know / Bbn’s Mercy Stuns Fans With Her “wall Bending” Asset (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.