Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

The Voice Of Grace - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Voice Of Grace (280 Views)

Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus / 'Voice Of The Cross' Performs At The Lord's Chosen Crusade In Mgbidi Imo / I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Voice Of Grace by goodshepherd123(m): 6:05am On May 09, 2020
Capsule of liberty
Daily devotional
*Date : 09-05-2020

*Theme : The Voice of grace*.

*Read : John 8 vs 1-11*.

*Memorise : Titus 2 vs 11*.
For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men

There has always been this controversy whether grace is a person or a thing. Well I am glad to announce to you that it is both. Since grace is a person , it therefore means it must have a voice, and if it has a voice then it can speak on your behalf when least expected or when you are already condemned.
The Bible says in *John 1vs 14*:
*And the word became flesh, and dwelt among us ,and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the father, full of grace and truth*.
*Vs 16 : And of his fullness have we all received grace*.

From the above text he was full of grace and was also a dispenser and distributor of grace.
The voice of grace [/b]spoke on behalf of that woman, that she was not condemned,provided she didn't return back to her former sins. Also the voice of grace silenced all her accusers and brought an end to her condemnation.
The Bible went on to say in *Roman 8 vs 1-2: There is therefore now no condemnation to them who are in Christ Jesus,who walk not after the flesh,but after the spirit*.
*Vs 2: For the law of the spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death*.
Therefore I *decree* that the voice of grace will speak on your behalf today in Jesus name.
In conclusion, the grace of God that salvation has appeared to all men teaching them deny ungodliness and worldly lust- *Titus 2vs 11-12*. Repent and accept Christ by saying the following prayer.

Lord Jesus I come to you today I am sinner please forgive me of my sins,from today I accept you as my Lord and savior.Amen

*[b]Assignment
*:
1. Look for a way to serve God.
2. Don't frustrate the voice of grace today.

*Prayer points
*:
1. Father let your voice of grace speak over my life ,business,marriage and ministry in Jesus name.
Dcn Oluwaleye Akinboyewa*

(1) (Reply)

My Testimony / Does God Answer Prayers? / Is The Bible Against Transfusion Of Blood?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.