Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Seun: There Is An Allegation Pending Against You. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun: There Is An Allegation Pending Against You. (734 Views)

Look At How Policemen In Benin Killed A Young Boy Over #45,000 Allegation..pix / Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) / Fraud Allegation Against Tope Alabi - Tope Alabi's Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun: There Is An Allegation Pending Against You. by maclatunji: 8:34pm On Jan 12, 2011
Someone close to me alleges that you have deliberately refused to send him an activation e-mail after trying "a million times" . So are you guilty or not guilty? If you are not guilty what could be the reason for this situation. Your prompt response will be appreciated. The person said I should not mention their name, so do not bother asking for the name. Let us just know if this is true.
Re: Seun: There Is An Allegation Pending Against You. by iice(f): 3:56am On Jan 13, 2011
rofl
Re: Seun: There Is An Allegation Pending Against You. by tpia6: 3:57am On Jan 13, 2011
Re: Seun: There Is An Allegation Pending Against You. by semid4lyfe(m): 6:44am On Jan 13, 2011
Hmmm. . .aren't the activation mails programmed and automated or how else do people who are banned register new usernames very similar to their old ones and log on again almost immediately?
Re: Seun: There Is An Allegation Pending Against You. by Seun(m): 8:37am On Jan 13, 2011
Without the username, I can't help you, but here's a hint: check your spam folder and make sure you typed your email address correctly. Good luck!
Re: Seun: There Is An Allegation Pending Against You. by maclatunji: 9:17am On Jan 13, 2011
semid4lyfe:

Hmmm. . .aren't the activation mails programmed and automated or how else do people who are banned register new usernames very similar to their old ones and log on again almost immediately?

I thought so too O. The guy has been telling me that he has tried severally.
Re: Seun: There Is An Allegation Pending Against You. by maclatunji: 9:19am On Jan 13, 2011
iice:

rofl

You will get bruises if you continue rofl.
Re: Seun: There Is An Allegation Pending Against You. by maclatunji: 11:25am On Jan 13, 2011
Okay, let me ask again: do you block people trying to register with some IP addresses/names that you have previously identified (has nothing to do with fraud)?

The guy is a programmer and says that you are blocking his registration by marking his IP address. I would like to think this is not true. Please confirm that it is not true.
Re: Seun: There Is An Allegation Pending Against You. by Mobinga: 2:16pm On Jan 13, 2011
Allegation? See Police oh grin
Re: Seun: There Is An Allegation Pending Against You. by maclatunji: 4:50pm On Jan 13, 2011
Yes O. Nairaland detective service wink.
Re: Seun: There Is An Allegation Pending Against You. by Mobinga: 5:02pm On Jan 13, 2011
grin I'm nairaland's official detective. Sherlock Holmes Jnr grin grin
Re: Seun: There Is An Allegation Pending Against You. by maclatunji: 8:56pm On Jan 13, 2011
The complainant says : “For God sake tell him (Seun) to check how many pending accounts are in his panel.”
Re: Seun: There Is An Allegation Pending Against You. by Seun(m): 9:27pm On Jan 13, 2011
It seems you're not interested in my help, so I'm a gonna go find something more productive to do.
Re: Seun: There Is An Allegation Pending Against You. by maclatunji: 9:22am On Jan 14, 2011
Seun:

It seems you're not interested in my help, so I'm a gonna go find something more productive to do.

Seriously, I am not trying to annoy or irritate you. However, if it does annoy you, I will let it go since there seems little hope of reaching any detailed conclusion. If he cannot register here for whatever reason, he can go elsewhere, there are half a million user accounts on this site so there is no need to lose sleep over this.

However, I think by virtue of who you are and what you have achieved, you might want to be a little bit more patient with people who seem to be asking stupid questions. There might just be something to take away from them.
Re: Seun: There Is An Allegation Pending Against You. by Seun(m): 10:21am On Jan 15, 2011
Someone calls 911.  What is your name? I can't say.  Where do you live?  I won't tell.  What is that?
Re: Seun: There Is An Allegation Pending Against You. by Mobinga: 10:40am On Jan 15, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin hehehhehe
Re: Seun: There Is An Allegation Pending Against You. by maclatunji: 7:46pm On Jan 15, 2011
Seun:

Someone calls 911.  What is your name? I can't say.  Where do you live?  I won't tell.  What is that?

From this I know you are irritated. However, I am bound to respect the person's wish of not revealing his user name (whether its stupid or not) to you. However, if there is an e-mail address that you or whoever is in charge of membership registration can be contacted through please send it to my e-mail address olatuson@gmail.com. You know, it could be something like support@nairaland.com . I will pass it on to him and stop posting here.

Thank you for taking time to respond despite your obvious irritation.
Re: Seun: There Is An Allegation Pending Against You. by fstranger1: 9:41am On Jan 16, 2011
The OP is an ode!
Re: Seun: There Is An Allegation Pending Against You. by maclatunji: 12:15pm On Jan 16, 2011
fstranger1:

The OP is an ode!

And you must then be dumber than an ode!
Re: Seun: There Is An Allegation Pending Against You. by fstranger1: 1:11pm On Jan 16, 2011
maclatunji:

And you must then be dumber than an ode!

Your father is dumber than ode!

If only there was someone as successful or capable of being as successful as Seun in your family, you wont be here fomenting trouble

Oniranu ara galatia.
Re: Seun: There Is An Allegation Pending Against You. by maclatunji: 1:42pm On Jan 16, 2011
fstranger1:

Your father is dumber than ode!

If only there was someone as successful or capable of being as successful as Seun in your family, you wont be here fomenting trouble

Oniranu ara galatia.
\

You see your uncultured self, you thought you could trade insults and got out-punched (very funny). I do not go about insulting other people's fathers under the umbrella of anonymity. It is the stuff that mediocre and unrefined people like yourself do. Has Seun told you he cannot defend himself or which one is your own jobless interloper.

(1) (Reply)

Why ? Pls Unband Obo Boco / Akala Thugs Killed 2 And leave Many Injured With Severe Gun Wound In Iseyin,oyo / Knot Your Siblings This Raksha Bandhan With Heartwarming Gifts.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.