Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,525 members, 7,816,283 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Graphic Pictures: Unknown Men Axed Man To Death In Benue - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Graphic Pictures: Unknown Men Axed Man To Death In Benue (3849 Views)

Itiat Zion Butchered To Death By Unknown Men In Calabar / Young Lady Found Wandering The Streets Of Lagos After Being Raped By Unknown Men / Two Lesbians Caught In Ondo, Molested By unKnown Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic Pictures: Unknown Men Axed Man To Death In Benue by Aonkuuse(m): 9:39am On May 09, 2020
A man identified as Msugh Kugwa was in the late hours of Thursday brutalized by unknown persons who axed him on the head leading to his death.

Msugh who is from Mbaakune community in vandeikya local government area of Benue state was killed around 11 pm when he returned to his house to sleep.

It is learnt that the deceased is living alone in a small home surrounded by his forest and orange farm.

Residents of the area revealed that, the man has been for long now complained of people who wanted to take his life but as a man who doesn't keep friends, he never mentioned anyone who could want to take his life until his death.

It was also gathered that, the night he was killed, the deceased ate at his younger brother's place before riding home, where he mat his death.

The police were called immediately where they convey the corps to the mortuary.

As at the time of this report, there no traces of who could be behind his death, as the whole community is left in panic and shock.

Source: https://www.freshreporters.com/2020/05/unknown-men-axed-man-to-death-in-benue.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graphic Pictures: Unknown Men Axed Man To Death In Benue by Niyeal(m): 9:40am On May 09, 2020
Terrible
Re: Graphic Pictures: Unknown Men Axed Man To Death In Benue by bigiyaro(m): 9:42am On May 09, 2020
RIP..may God protect us from evil people.
Re: Graphic Pictures: Unknown Men Axed Man To Death In Benue by GOFRONT(m): 9:43am On May 09, 2020
Chaiii
Re: Graphic Pictures: Unknown Men Axed Man To Death In Benue by shamsin6300(m): 9:43am On May 09, 2020
Really terrible.
Re: Graphic Pictures: Unknown Men Axed Man To Death In Benue by Eazie351(m): 9:44am On May 09, 2020
yeh. to die in colovirus is more better than this
Re: Graphic Pictures: Unknown Men Axed Man To Death In Benue by CrudeSon: 9:45am On May 09, 2020
Nairaland can you stop approving graphic pics on a public forum like this!!?
Nigeria is this or that ,the progress starts from us.

Are you teaching people how to cut man to death or don't you know there is how someone will keep seeing graphic pics and it won't even mean a thing for them again to carry out such act!!!
Please blur this pics!!!!

1 Like

Re: Graphic Pictures: Unknown Men Axed Man To Death In Benue by gaby(m): 9:47am On May 09, 2020
So sad.
Re: Graphic Pictures: Unknown Men Axed Man To Death In Benue by biacan(f): 10:03am On May 09, 2020
Graphic pics indeed sad
Re: Graphic Pictures: Unknown Men Axed Man To Death In Benue by joejah33: 10:10am On May 09, 2020
some people are more wicked than the devil. May GOD Protect us from evil and who knows if the man has business with them like all this men that don't leave people's wife alone all the same NOTHING IS WORTH A HUMAN'S LIFE
Re: Graphic Pictures: Unknown Men Axed Man To Death In Benue by kabawa(m): 10:20am On May 09, 2020
Remembering the Nigerians heroes past. Let again remember the former Nigerian president "Sani Abacha" this is how the former president of Nigeria "Sani Abacha" Died... Read below

the abrupt breakdown of the wellbeing arrangement of Abacha began on "Sunday, seventh June, 1998 right from the Abuja International Airport, following one of the white security faculty who went with President Arafat of Palestine warmly greeted him, Abacha."

Al-Mustapha said soon after the hand shake, he "saw the adjustment in the face of the late Commander-in-Chief and I educated the Aide-de-Camp, Lt. Col. Abdallah, in like manner. He, notwithstanding, prompted that we keep a nearby watch on the Head of State."

He stated, "Later at night of eighth June, 1998, around 6p.m; his primary care physician came around, regulated an infusion to balance out him. He was encouraged to have a brief rest. Joyfully, enough, by 9p.m; the Head of State was bobbing and accepting guests until a lot later when General Jeremiah Timbut Useni, the then Minister of the Federal Capital Territory, came calling. He was partial to the Head of State. They were excellent companions.

"They stayed and talked together till about 3.35a.m. A companion of the house was with me in my office and as he was saying goodbye to me, he returned to educate me that the FCT Minister, General Useni was out of the Head of State's Guest House inside the Villa. I at that point chose to advise the ADC and other security young men that I would be on my route home to plan for the early morning occasion at the International Conference Center.

"At about 5a.m; the security monitors rushed to my quarters to advise me that the Head of State was truly temperamental. From the start, I thought it was an upset endeavor. Quickly, I set myself up completely for any consequence. As a knowledge official and the Chief Security Officer to the Head of State besides, I formulated a methods for redirecting the consideration of the security young men from my break course by requesting that my better half keep talking with them at the entryway – she was in the house while the young men were outside. From that point, I got to the Guest House of the Head of State before them

"At the point when I got to the bedside of the Head of State, he was at that point wheezing. Commonly, I couldn't simply contact him. It was not permitted in our activity. Be that as it may, under the circumstance on ground, I stooped near him and yelled, 'General Sani Abacha, Sir, it would be ideal if you award me consent to contact and convey you.'

"I again thumped at the stool next to the bed and yelled in a similar way, yet he didn't react. I at that point acknowledged there was a genuine peril. I quickly called the Head of State's own doctor, Dr. Wali, who showed up the spot under a short ways from his home. He quickly gave Oga – General Abacha – two dosages of infusion, one at the heart and another near his neck.

"This didn't work obviously as the Head of State had turned freezing. He at that point disclosed to me that the Head of State was dead and nothing should be possible all things considered. I there and afterward requested that the individual doctor stay with the dead body while I ran home to be completely arranged for the issues that may emerge from the occurrence.

Gossipy tidbits had it that that Abacha passed on subsequent to eating an apple from his women.

This is the plain truth!!!! shocked

1 Like

Re: Graphic Pictures: Unknown Men Axed Man To Death In Benue by illicit(m): 10:22am On May 09, 2020
could be another case of , Ahab, Jezebel, Naboth and his vineyard playing out

1 Like

Re: Graphic Pictures: Unknown Men Axed Man To Death In Benue by illicit(m): 10:30am On May 09, 2020
who cares

Bleep him and Bleep u 2
kabawa:
Remembering the Nigerians heroes past. Let again remember the former Nigerian president "Sani Abacha" this is how the former president of Nigeria "Sani Abacha" Died... Read below

the abrupt breakdown of the wellbeing arrangement of Abacha began on "Sunday, seventh June, 1998 right from the Abuja International Airport, following one of the white security faculty who went with President Arafat of Palestine warmly greeted him, Abacha."

Al-Mustapha said soon after the hand shake, he "saw the adjustment in the face of the late Commander-in-Chief and I educated the Aide-de-Camp, Lt. Col. Abdallah, in like manner. He, notwithstanding, prompted that we keep a nearby watch on the Head of State."

He stated, "Later at night of eighth June, 1998, around 6p.m; his primary care physician came around, regulated an infusion to balance out him. He was encouraged to have a brief rest. Joyfully, enough, by 9p.m; the Head of State was bobbing and accepting guests until a lot later when General Jeremiah Timbut Useni, the then Minister of the Federal Capital Territory, came calling. He was partial to the Head of State. They were excellent companions.

"They stayed and talked together till about 3.35a.m. A companion of the house was with me in my office and as he was saying goodbye to me, he returned to educate me that the FCT Minister, General Useni was out of the Head of State's Guest House inside the Villa. I at that point chose to advise the ADC and other security young men that I would be on my route home to plan for the early morning occasion at the International Conference Center.

"At about 5a.m; the security monitors rushed to my quarters to advise me that the Head of State was truly temperamental. From the start, I thought it was an upset endeavor. Quickly, I set myself up completely for any consequence. As a knowledge official and the Chief Security Officer to the Head of State besides, I formulated a methods for redirecting the consideration of the security young men from my break course by requesting that my better half keep talking with them at the entryway – she was in the house while the young men were outside. From that point, I got to the Guest House of the Head of State before them

"At the point when I got to the bedside of the Head of State, he was at that point wheezing. Commonly, I couldn't simply contact him. It was not permitted in our activity. Be that as it may, under the circumstance on ground, I stooped near him and yelled, 'General Sani Abacha, Sir, it would be ideal if you award me consent to contact and convey you.'

"I again thumped at the stool next to the bed and yelled in a similar way, yet he didn't react. I at that point acknowledged there was a genuine peril. I quickly called the Head of State's own doctor, Dr. Wali, who showed up the spot under a short ways from his home. He quickly gave Oga – General Abacha – two dosages of infusion, one at the heart and another near his neck.

"This didn't work obviously as the Head of State had turned freezing. He at that point disclosed to me that the Head of State was dead and nothing should be possible all things considered. I there and afterward requested that the individual doctor stay with the dead body while I ran home to be completely arranged for the issues that may emerge from the occurrence.

Gossipy tidbits had it that that Abacha passed on subsequent to eating an apple from his women.

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Pictures: Unknown Men Axed Man To Death In Benue by sholikay(m): 10:55am On May 09, 2020
nawao!..the heart of some men is dangerously wicked..
Re: Graphic Pictures: Unknown Men Axed Man To Death In Benue by Bola146(f): 11:11am On May 09, 2020
Good was so sorry for creating human beings... some people are just wicked
Re: Graphic Pictures: Unknown Men Axed Man To Death In Benue by osamz007: 1:48pm On May 09, 2020
Hmmm, hope say the man clean
Re: Graphic Pictures: Unknown Men Axed Man To Death In Benue by Thomthom(m): 2:27pm On May 09, 2020
CrudeSon:

Are you teaching people how to cut man to death or don't you know there is how someone will keep seeing graphic pics and it won't even mean a thing for them again to carry out such act!!!
Bros forget even IG I see a million uncensored graphics.. I can't kill a man..
Re: Graphic Pictures: Unknown Men Axed Man To Death In Benue by Thomthom(m): 2:31pm On May 09, 2020
How wish the Hacker will leave 4ever it would have been good
Re: Graphic Pictures: Unknown Men Axed Man To Death In Benue by Lyydia(f): 7:31pm On May 09, 2020
God!
Re: Graphic Pictures: Unknown Men Axed Man To Death In Benue by yuswrld20(m): 10:07pm On May 09, 2020
evil abound in this country ehn sometimes i regret denouncing ma citizenship and the younger folks want to suceed when billions of blood are crying innocent individual.
Re: Graphic Pictures: Unknown Men Axed Man To Death In Benue by johnkey: 4:45am On May 10, 2020
He really bought a yellow belt
Re: Graphic Pictures: Unknown Men Axed Man To Death In Benue by Faithdamy(m): 6:09am On May 10, 2020
Aonkuuse:
A man identified as Msugh Kugwa was in the late hours of Thursday brutalized by unknown persons who axed him on the head leading to his death.

Msugh who is from Mbaakune community in vandeikya local government area of Benue state was killed around 11 pm when he returned to his house to sleep.

It is learnt that the deceased is living alone in a small home surrounded by his forest and orange farm.

Residents of the area revealed that, the man has been for long now complained of people who wanted to take his life but as a man who doesn't keep friends, he never mentioned anyone who could want to take his life until his death.

It was also gathered that, the night he was killed, the deceased ate at his younger brother's place before riding home, where he mat his death.

The police were called immediately where they convey the corps to the mortuary.

As at the time of this report, there no traces of who could be behind his death, as the whole community is left in panic and shock.

Source: https://www.freshreporters.com/2020/05/unknown-men-axed-man-to-death-in-benue.html?m=1
Re: Graphic Pictures: Unknown Men Axed Man To Death In Benue by jonahhh: 8:58am On May 10, 2020
CrudeSon:

You saw the warning beforw clicking why are you wailing
Re: Graphic Pictures: Unknown Men Axed Man To Death In Benue by highbee02: 1:11pm On May 10, 2020
kabawa:

(1) (Reply)

How Senior School Boys Fu*cks Their Juniors As Punishment / FCT High Court Court Frees Woman Who Killed Her Boyfriend / Thieves Caught, Butchered And Lynched In The Suv They Came With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.