Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

10 Best Affordable Gaming Android Phones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 10 Best Affordable Gaming Android Phones (1705 Views)

The Best Affordable Smartphones That Have Great Battery Life / The Best Android Phones That Cost N30,000 To N50,000 / 6 Best Android Phones Below N15,000 In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Best Affordable Gaming Android Phones by SOCCERBLAST: 9:47am On May 09, 2020
Gamers, how are you doing?

Today, I will answering your question of "What are the best phones for an unlimited gaming experience?"

Four things you need to know about qualities that influences a phone and makes it favourite for a seamless gaming experience are:

1. Screen Size: The bigger the screen, the most fascinating it's gaming experience. The best gaming phones have screen aspect ratio of at least 6.1 inches.

2. RAM Capacity: Random Access Memory. RAM talks about the memory holding ability while you are playing your game. Let's say, you're eating rice, the capacity of rice your mouth can hold at any time is your RAM...Lol.

One thing to notice about phones with little RAM is that your game becomes slow, it will look like you're watching a slow motion movie..lol.. The best gaming phones have usually have a RAM starting from 3gb.

3. ROM: Read Only Memory. ROM indicates the memory capacity of the phone or what a layman will call internal memory. It's an important aspect to consider because most games have large files ranging above 1gb. The best gaming phones have ROM starting from 32gb, though you can buy memory card to increase the memory capacity of your phone anytime.

4. Battery Capacity: You can't deny the fact that games consume battery a lot; the animation, the sound effects, the motion all depend on power to keep you entertained. It is not an ideal gaming phone if it does not have a battery capacity of at least 4000mAh.

But, you are covered, because we have reviewed and recommended about 10 phones that will give that exciting, ecstatic gaming experience you have been dreaming of. Make your choice!

1. Techno Camon 12
118566_1568021211
Screen Size: 6.4 Inches
RAM: 4gb
ROM (Internal Memory): 64gb
Battery Capacity: 5000mAh

SEE ALL HERE>>>https://www.ayobaexpress.com/2020/05/10-best-affordable-gaming-android-phones.html
Re: 10 Best Affordable Gaming Android Phones by BigTableShaker(f): 9:50am On May 09, 2020
Infinix HoT 8pro, 3/32Gb. I dey play all games seemlessly. PUGB Alto Odessey NFS MK 2020, etc
Re: 10 Best Affordable Gaming Android Phones by SweetBuns(f): 9:58am On May 09, 2020
BigTableShaker:
Infinix HoT 8pro, 3/32Gb.
I dey play all games seemlessly.
PUGB
Alto Odessey
NFS
MK 2020, etc
Have you done the 1.7gb mad miramar pubg updates?
I assure you that pubg won't run well at all cheesy
Re: 10 Best Affordable Gaming Android Phones by Angbakpa(m): 10:03am On May 09, 2020
SweetBuns:

What about Samsung Galaxy A30, will the game run smoothly?
Re: 10 Best Affordable Gaming Android Phones by skywalker240(m): 10:05am On May 09, 2020
SOCCERBLAST:
[s]Gamers, how are you doing?

Today, I will answering your question of "What are the best phones for an unlimited gaming experience?"

Four things you need to know about qualities that influences a phone and makes it favourite for a seamless gaming experience are:

1. Screen Size: The bigger the screen, the most fascinating it's gaming experience. The best gaming phones have screen aspect ratio of at least 6.1 inches.

2. RAM Capacity: Random Access Memory. RAM talks about the memory holding ability while you are playing your game. Let's say, you're eating rice, the capacity of rice your mouth can hold at any time is your RAM...Lol.

One thing to notice about phones with little RAM is that your game becomes slow, it will look like you're watching a slow motion movie..lol.. The best gaming phones have usually have a RAM starting from 3gb.

3. ROM: Read Only Memory. ROM indicates the memory capacity of the phone or what a layman will call internal memory. It's an important aspect to consider because most games have large files ranging above 1gb. The best gaming phones have ROM starting from 32gb, though you can buy memory card to increase the memory capacity of your phone anytime.

4. Battery Capacity: You can't deny the fact that games consume battery a lot; the animation, the sound effects, the motion all depend on power to keep you entertained. It is not an ideal gaming phone if it does not have a battery capacity of at least 4000mAh.

But, you are covered, because we have reviewed and recommended about 10 phones that will give that exciting, ecstatic gaming experience you have been dreaming of. Make your choice!

1. Techno Camon 12
118566_1568021211
Battery Capacity: 5000mAh[/s]

SEE ALL HERE>>>https://www.ayobaexpress.com/2020/05/10-best-affordable-gaming-android-phones.html

1 Like

Re: 10 Best Affordable Gaming Android Phones by KrazyDave16(m): 10:56am On May 09, 2020
SweetBuns:

Of course it won't, abi P35 is optimized to run pubg with Miramar 2.0 talkless of other maps or worse TDM

The phone will be hot enough to cook beans

4 Likes

Re: 10 Best Affordable Gaming Android Phones by BigTableShaker(f): 10:59am On May 09, 2020
SweetBuns:
Have you done the 1.7gb mad miramar pubg updates? I assure you that pubg won't run well at all cheesy
Nah.. I don't like that game sef, it's just occupying space on my phone.
Re: 10 Best Affordable Gaming Android Phones by KrazyDave16(m): 11:07am On May 09, 2020
OP it's CANE that you need now

2 Likes

Re: 10 Best Affordable Gaming Android Phones by ernxto(m): 5:27pm On May 09, 2020
[s]
SOCCERBLAST:

1. Techno Camon 12
118566_1568021211

[/s]

You must be joking right grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Best Affordable Gaming Android Phones by Tandriod(m): 6:41pm On May 09, 2020
Tecno camon wetin........ Maybe for candy crush and word cookies sha.......

2 Likes

Re: 10 Best Affordable Gaming Android Phones by Discombulator: 6:44pm On May 09, 2020
It's hard not to laugh going through some threads, you're recommending tecno as a gaming phone,how dumb is that

3 Likes

Re: 10 Best Affordable Gaming Android Phones by IdeeEsperanza(m): 7:34pm On May 09, 2020
Discombulator:
It's hard not to laugh going through some threads, you're recommending tecno as a gaming phone,how dumb is that
And so funny he's using RAM & ROM as a yardstick grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Best Affordable Gaming Android Phones by horlahwaley(m): 7:46pm On May 09, 2020
Cpu and gpu should be no1. Op u be mumu ooo

2 Likes

Re: 10 Best Affordable Gaming Android Phones by horlahwaley(m): 7:46pm On May 09, 2020
Cpu and gpu should be no1. Op u be mumu ooo tongue

2 Likes

Re: 10 Best Affordable Gaming Android Phones by bravesoul247(m): 10:52am On May 10, 2020
SOCCERBLAST:

1. Techno Camon 12
118566_1568021211

I reckon the premier version should play pbug seamlessly
Re: 10 Best Affordable Gaming Android Phones by skywalker240(m): 2:40pm On May 10, 2020
bravesoul247:
I reckon the premier version should play pbug seamlessly
Oga a p35 chip would not handle PUGB seamlessly unless you want explosion so say something else

3 Likes

Re: 10 Best Affordable Gaming Android Phones by Mohbola(f): 5:24pm On May 10, 2020
Really
Re: 10 Best Affordable Gaming Android Phones by Trades07: 5:56pm On May 10, 2020
Op. God has caught you.
Lets start from no 1 point u made, what is aspect ratio of 6.1" inches
U better shut up there o. U dont knw wat u are saying. Pls u are clueless as the tecnos device u are advertising.

What happen to ASUS ROG, XIAOMI BLACK SHARK, E.T.C

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Phones For Sale / I Dreamt I Was blessed / Where Can I Find This App?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.