Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,242 members, 7,836,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Meet Me In London (lol) - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Meet Me In London (lol) (736 Views)

Babez In Benin - Meet Me / Meet Me In London (lol) / Meet Me - Ask Me Any Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Me In London (lol) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 12, 2011
Although it does not matter to me so much and i regard myself as a global citizen, I prefer a Nigerian (I still believe that Nigerian ladies are the best in the world), preferably Ibo, I am Ibo as well! Got to be in London or if outside the UK, will get to love London. I can travel to anywhere in the world preferably anywhere warmer than London! Cold weather = misery! Dont even know what am doing in Europe (mark you most warm places like Nigeria have their own issues, so cant have it all) but let’s not go into that!
I am a banker in London, working as an Analyst with a major financial institution in the City.
Funny and fun to be with.
Have friends that are girls but don’t have a girlfriend and am not actively looking but u never know where wind of love will take u to.
Used to drive but not anymore cos I don’t enjoy driving that much. Had to give my car away.
Like meeting people for meaning/mutual long term relationship.
Due to the nature of my job, I talk business and the financial market a lot, so if you can’t stand it, then fair enough!
Hobbies- Swimming, football, Golf, and reading. Dont drink and have/will never smoke. May be red wine occasionally (they said it is good for the heart but not sure about that).
Going to church and trying to please Him (Cant say i am happy with where I am on that, but that is a matter for another day)
I can be serious and reclusive (not always though!)especially when i have issues and challenges to sort out. On a negative side, I cant be too nice, but some people find it too hard to understand but that is me. I have a bad side of me especially when my niceness is abused over a protracted period of time (my bad side is simply to wipe u off my memory and never wish to have anything to do with you in life) I trust people easily, a foolish behaviour that, in 2010, cost me over £150k (sorry i mentioned money, but at this stage of my life, it was a painful loss and don’t forget i got Ibo blood running in me lol) and nearly took my life. But I thank God i survived and am learning. Also, I can be stubborn and strong headed especially on matters of principle and what i believe is right, Not afraid to stick out my neck and fall out with people close to me (even my parents) on issues in which i have strong feelings e.g challenging tradition and established way of doing things or when people close to me want to run my life lol, Needless to say I can be controversial sometimes but not argumentative. Please don’t contact me if you are the stressful type that will nag me to hell! Lol.
I am not interested in a feminist who thinks men are devil. I am interested in someone that, like me, appreciates and tolerates male-female differences. We are not unequal (that may take u time to grasp lol) and are simply different.
Please don’t expect me to post my pic here. It wont happen and if that is your requirement, then fair enough. Please don’t contact me if u swear. Honestly can’t stand swearing especially by girls and if you a too wild ( they know themselves lol) pls ignore me. I am not your type.
Got to stop here, there is no way am going to write my memoir in this piece. Can’t even believe i have written this much but hey, have met my deadline in the office and am working from home so who cares!
My email add is chris_cia48@hotmail.com
Re: Meet Me In London (lol) by omega25red(m): 10:40pm On Jan 12, 2011
ok a bit of advice

if you are attempting to get the attention of the ladies, make the speech short and get to the point rambling on and on gets boring fast no offence
Re: Meet Me In London (lol) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 12, 2011
``` ok thks. not sure i need loads of advice but thks anyways
Re: Meet Me In London (lol) by Nobody: 12:45am On Jan 13, 2011
omega25red:

ok a bit of advice

if you are attempting to get the attention of the ladies, make the speech short and get to the point rambling on and on gets boring fast no offence
grin grin grin grin
Re: Meet Me In London (lol) by Nobody: 12:49am On Jan 13, 2011
j can understand guys' disqiet in my posting, but making any comment on this thread is like trying to smoke a cigar while deep in the swimming pool or trying to push back the tsunami with one hand while resting the other hand in your hips. Wont work ok. So back off. Go fishing or may be go and feed the pigeons at the trflga sqre ok.
Common bring your venoms on.
Re: Meet Me In London (lol) by iice(f): 3:28pm On Jan 13, 2011
Good luck.
Re: Meet Me In London (lol) by omega25red(m): 4:01pm On Jan 13, 2011
EBK2:

j can understand guys' disqiet in my posting, but making any comment on this thread is like trying to smoke a cigar while deep in the swimming pool or trying to push back the tsunami with one hand while resting the other hand in your hips. Wont work ok. So back off. Go fishing or may be go and feed the pigeons at the trflga sqre ok.
Common bring your venoms on.

dude you misunderstand i really meant no harm i was just saying. But sorry if i offended you
Re: Meet Me In London (lol) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 13, 2011
@ Omegar and IIC,
thanks

(1) (Reply)

I Need Girl Friend / I Need A Female True Love / Do You Need A Fun Man (married Or Single) To Have Fun With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.