Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

My Article Not Directed At Oyedepo - Poju Oyemade - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Article Not Directed At Oyedepo - Poju Oyemade (35872 Views)

Pastor Poju Oyemade Deletes His Tweets After He was Attacked On Twitter / Coronavirus: Pastor Poju Oyemade's 2019 Prophecy Of An Unstoppable Plague / Pastor Poju Oyemade Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Article Not Directed At Oyedepo - Poju Oyemade by nduchucks: 3:47pm On May 09, 2020
Oyemade did not need to clarify anything.

Either way his stated views are opposed to the foolish ones by Oyedepo and his likes.

1 Like

Re: My Article Not Directed At Oyedepo - Poju Oyemade by CsRockefeller(m): 3:49pm On May 09, 2020
Pastor Poju is not just a Man of God but a brilliant student from Unilag and a very well cultured and we'll mannered individual.

He doesn't throw words carelessly, he doesn't abuse people or do those dirty things.

A perfect gentleman and I respect him a lot.

2 Likes

Re: My Article Not Directed At Oyedepo - Poju Oyemade by Miles300: 3:51pm On May 09, 2020
brightdestiny96:

I am asking that the court of heaven places a spotlight on you. If you have any faults or errors, may judgment be speedy and public. In Jesus name!
y'all should leave all this trash talk, which court of heaven? If na so u think say u for don dey alive? God is love!!
Re: My Article Not Directed At Oyedepo - Poju Oyemade by adomuwiner(m): 3:52pm On May 09, 2020
It is very sad that FG refused to pay the April salary of the non academic staff who are not on industrial strike but instead pay the academic staff who are on industrial strike.It is a crime to be an obedient servant in this country.This is the third week of May, we are still expecting April salary which other people have gotten and expecting May salary

This Government has no human face
Re: My Article Not Directed At Oyedepo - Poju Oyemade by K4daniel: 3:53pm On May 09, 2020
Sometimes I wonder how our wonderful writers like causing confusion because of Money.

If only Bishop idahosa were still alive on covid 19 time the country and leaders would have received sense by fire.

I miss Arc Bishop Benson Idahosa. May the Lord bless you in heaven. Another no nonsense preacher and a legend of our time.
Re: My Article Not Directed At Oyedepo - Poju Oyemade by somehow: 3:56pm On May 09, 2020
The holy spirit directed him to speak 2 days ahead before oyedepo and oyakhilome could speak, his message still spoke against their stands whether it came before or after theirs!

God can't be mocked, he lives in no buildings and if your god can only be sought in a building, then you are nothing but an idol worshipper!

Do you know the God you serve or you worship the God of your pastor because he told you to?
Re: My Article Not Directed At Oyedepo - Poju Oyemade by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 09, 2020
delectablegyal:
bloggers wanna eat. awon "fake news" geng.

what is your take on the subject matter though? should church be opened or closed?

like for open

share for

share your reason with me by quoting this post.
Is that really you on your dp? You look stunning!
Re: My Article Not Directed At Oyedepo - Poju Oyemade by xcabczyxabczzzz: 3:57pm On May 09, 2020
nduchucks:
Oyemade did not need to clarify anything.

Either way his stated views are opposed to the foolish ones by Oyedepo and his likes.
The Internet is stupid sometimes, you have to search far to get a reasonable comment.

If anybody have taken their time to read the article you won't need anyone to tell you who he is referring to.

1 Like

Re: My Article Not Directed At Oyedepo - Poju Oyemade by Angelfrost(m): 3:58pm On May 09, 2020
Lee29:
Why do many Nigerians look for every opportunity to criticize successful Pastors?

Is it the high poverty rate in the country that is responsible for the envy, hatred, and constant criticism of successful people??

Bishop Oyedepo and another anointed men of God are one of the best thing to happen to Nigeria, Africa, and the world at large.

Someone that groomed Covenant University to be the best above government funded universities should be held in high esteem.

Nigeria will be great if we have 10 success-personified men like Bishop Oyedepo running the country at Federal and state levels.

So, he is above mistakes??!... Every word he speaks is Law??!...

You should learn to stick to the subject of any discourse... Don't try to blindside us or our intellects with your penchant to worship your fellow man. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: My Article Not Directed At Oyedepo - Poju Oyemade by somehow: 4:00pm On May 09, 2020
bliz123:

It's a blow that the church is not holding, thesame way it's on the schools and the world. So a pastor has the right to speak about what concerns him. Or would you had been happy is oyedepo was bothered about football.

Now when Jesus was on earth there was no Church. Reemember the disciple's were first called church after Jesus left. If it was not important why would they start gathering then, after all they should had been doing it in each person's house.

You see the issue is, between drinking beer in your house lone and drinking in a bat which one sweet pass.

Ask yourself why do people go to the club when they can obviously dance at home.

The worship of saints is massive. Oyemade might be encouraging us to go ahead during these trying tomes while Oyedepo is saying let's continue in the trying times both are correct sir

what is the difference between a church and a synagogue?
Re: My Article Not Directed At Oyedepo - Poju Oyemade by apexc8297: 4:00pm On May 09, 2020
[color=#] 4943915[/color]
Re: My Article Not Directed At Oyedepo - Poju Oyemade by apexc8297: 4:01pm On May 09, 2020
Re: My Article Not Directed At Oyedepo - Poju Oyemade by Sermwell(m): 4:08pm On May 09, 2020
Lee29:
Why do many Nigerians look for every opportunity to criticize successful Pastors?

Is it the high poverty rate in the country that is responsible for the envy, hatred, and constant criticism of successful people??

Bishop Oyedepo and another anointed men of God are one of the best thing to happen to Nigeria, Africa, and the world at large.

Someone that groomed Covenant University to be the best above government funded universities should be held in high esteem.

Nigeria will be great if we have 10 success-personified men like Bishop Oyedepo running the country at Federal and state levels.
your brain is dead!! I mean marble stone dead!! Door knob dead! dead dead!! you need to see a psychiatrist!!
Re: My Article Not Directed At Oyedepo - Poju Oyemade by Jaqenhghar: 4:08pm On May 09, 2020
Even if it is nko is Oyedepo God? Fúck that shít
Re: My Article Not Directed At Oyedepo - Poju Oyemade by pedel: 4:10pm On May 09, 2020
What kind of terrorist are you? God is interested in saving people, not to judge them.
You don't use the name Jesus to invoke judgements on people he died for.
If truly you are a believer in Christ, how many souls have you won this year?
You are a product of the fake Christian ministries that we have in Nigeria.

brightdestiny96:

I am asking that the court of heaven places a spotlight on you. If you have any faults or errors, may judgment be speedy and public. In Jesus name!

1 Like

Re: My Article Not Directed At Oyedepo - Poju Oyemade by Sermwell(m): 4:13pm On May 09, 2020
brightdestiny96:

just look at you whining because they call pastors criminals!! You are here calling judgement as if you have any power to do sh1t!! most pastors in Nigeria are criminals, you can go and hang yourself if you like!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Article Not Directed At Oyedepo - Poju Oyemade by Prenonjebose: 4:13pm On May 09, 2020
Lee29:

You think running states and the country is same as running a church. Smh

1 Like

Re: My Article Not Directed At Oyedepo - Poju Oyemade by cmecproblem(m): 4:15pm On May 09, 2020
Before or after, it is still a relatable response. The Holy Spirit works in mysterious ways, after all, only God knows the future.

1 Like

Re: My Article Not Directed At Oyedepo - Poju Oyemade by JuanDeDios: 4:15pm On May 09, 2020
HigherEd:
My attention has been drawn to articles going around some websites that an article I wrote on how one can remain effective during these times was written in response to Bishop Oyedepo's statement on the closure of Churches.

That assumption/inference is simply incorrect.
Facts can easily be verified by checking time-lines. My article was written before Bishop Oyedepo spoke.

I do understand that certain narratives drive traffic to websites and sowing seeds of division does attract attention.

I will like to make it clear and on record that my article was written 48hours before he spoke.

In the article I did emphasise that criticising other ministries and churches operations is not a sign of strength on one's part so the article contradicts the conclusions being inferred.

https://www.facebook.com/111620082237861/posts/3085007674899072/
Is it directed at Oyakhilome then?
Re: My Article Not Directed At Oyedepo - Poju Oyemade by Sermwell(m): 4:15pm On May 09, 2020
brightdestiny96:

look at this bloody nonentity!! who the fuvk are you to call any court of heaven because they call pastors criminals!! most pastors in Nigeria are criminals, if you don't like to hear it, go fvck yourself!!

1 Like

Re: My Article Not Directed At Oyedepo - Poju Oyemade by Openbusiness: 4:21pm On May 09, 2020
I said it before, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome we know, Bishop David Oyedepo we know, hu be this wan undecided? Nobody here could provide an intelligent answer. Lemme ask again, Hu be dis wan? We don't know him here in the sky undecided
Re: My Article Not Directed At Oyedepo - Poju Oyemade by Prenonjebose: 4:22pm On May 09, 2020
His article remains quite correct. He does not need to direct it to anybody
Re: My Article Not Directed At Oyedepo - Poju Oyemade by Prenonjebose: 4:26pm On May 09, 2020
cmecproblem:
Before or after, it is still a relatable response. The Holy Spirit works in mysterious ways, after all, only God knows the future.
Very true. His statement spoken ahead will have some people reconsider their stand

1 Like

Re: My Article Not Directed At Oyedepo - Poju Oyemade by semyman: 4:28pm On May 09, 2020
Only the gullible will be exploited for ever.

If maga no fall guy man no go chop.

Daddy Freeze has tried enough for the sheep.

They can head to the slaughter slaps if they so now wish and blame their greed for it.
Re: My Article Not Directed At Oyedepo - Poju Oyemade by Mrpojj(m): 4:37pm On May 09, 2020
HigherEd:
My attention has been drawn to articles going around some websites that an article I wrote on how one can remain effective during these times was written in response to Bishop Oyedepo's statement on the closure of Churches.

That assumption/inference is simply incorrect.
Facts can easily be verified by checking time-lines. My article was written before Bishop Oyedepo spoke.

I do understand that certain narratives drive traffic to websites and sowing seeds of division does attract attention.

I will like to make it clear and on record that my article was written 48hours before he spoke.

In the article I did emphasise that criticising other ministries and churches operations is not a sign of strength on one's part so the article contradicts the conclusions being inferred.

https://www.facebook.com/111620082237861/posts/3085007674899072/

Even when I read it I knew he wasn't directing it to him
Re: My Article Not Directed At Oyedepo - Poju Oyemade by ayolanrewaju(m): 4:49pm On May 09, 2020
igbowoman:
una no wan make e get invitations to shiloh and get his share of the loot
fools like you will never be in short supply
Re: My Article Not Directed At Oyedepo - Poju Oyemade by Oluwaseun2020(m): 4:51pm On May 09, 2020
abeg leave this one..helpan with something...2007919121 zenith
Re: My Article Not Directed At Oyedepo - Poju Oyemade by blowjohn(m): 5:07pm On May 09, 2020
Lee29:

I agree completely.
I would never have thought that a time would come when even in a pandemic period like this, Nigerian hospitals are still not equipped with PPEs and even after government just got some part of the Abacha loot totalling over 300 million dollars, no one in government has the sense to allocate some of the money to plug the gaps in the health sector.
Instead they are already thinking about funding Niger bridge and lagos ibadan road.

1 Like

Re: My Article Not Directed At Oyedepo - Poju Oyemade by ikorodureporta: 5:20pm On May 09, 2020
ok it's directed to Oyakhilome

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It A Sin To Style A Haircut? / Apostle Suleman "Revives Dead Baby" In Cameroon (Photos) / Bishop Oyedepo: I Am Not In A Hurry To Go To Heaven Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.