Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,349 members, 7,860,909 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:38 PM

COVID-19: 100 People Die In Azare, Bauchi Within 7 Days - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: 100 People Die In Azare, Bauchi Within 7 Days (38365 Views)

Bauchi: Illegal Abortions Responsible For Mysterious Deaths In Azare / Massive Outbreak Of COVID-19 In Azare, Bauchi — Ibrahim Baba Writes Buhari / Coronavirus: Lagos, Ogun Identify 100 People Who Had Contact With Patient (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: 100 People Die In Azare, Bauchi Within 7 Days by Reference(m): 3:26pm On May 09, 2020
Goldenheart:
cry It was predicted if COVID 19 hits the North. It's going to be devastating... lipsrsealed

I went to buy engine oil from one mallam down the street a couple of weeks ago.

It happens he just finished cooking concussion rice and his colleagues (About 6) were devouring the rice from the big bowl... With their bare hands. shocked

grin The guy kept asking me to join them... lipsrsealed

I politely declined and asked for my #100 change grin

Bad manners.. grin
Covid 19. The great reformer of society.
Re: COVID-19: 100 People Die In Azare, Bauchi Within 7 Days by OlawaleBammie: 3:27pm On May 09, 2020
Josnac:

Boss, Na So me sef drink mine few minutes ago.
Brov talk tru

Re: COVID-19: 100 People Die In Azare, Bauchi Within 7 Days by OlawaleBammie: 3:27pm On May 09, 2020
Josnac:

Brov talk tru

Josnac:

Brov talk tru

Re: COVID-19: 100 People Die In Azare, Bauchi Within 7 Days by NairaMaster1(m): 3:33pm On May 09, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

There's no cause for alarm, something must be done about it.

If only people can obey the rules of COVID-19.

But they still believe it's a scam.

I wonder why even some Nigeria graduates don't believe there's COVID-19 in Nigeria
Re: COVID-19: 100 People Die In Azare, Bauchi Within 7 Days by premier79(m): 3:33pm On May 09, 2020
I think they must have believed by now that coronavirus is real. If they had taken a serious action earlier, It might not as worse as this.
Re: COVID-19: 100 People Die In Azare, Bauchi Within 7 Days by Doyou2019: 3:34pm On May 09, 2020
Goldenheart:
cry It was predicted if COVID 19 hits the North. It's going to be devastating... lipsrsealed

It happens he just finished cooking concussion rice and his colleagues (About 6) were devouring the rice from the big bowl... With their bare hands. shocked

Their agelong communal nature which has served them so well, before now, has suddenly become a curse. God heal the North.
Re: COVID-19: 100 People Die In Azare, Bauchi Within 7 Days by joe4christ(m): 3:34pm On May 09, 2020
obembet:
By Aug 2020, Nigeria government will realized that everything's is not politics. Everybody eyes will clear.. Everyone will run for his/her life including Buhari.

When other Nation survived, case will increase.. This is not a curse.

Its an obvious prediction. You're a wise lady!
Re: COVID-19: 100 People Die In Azare, Bauchi Within 7 Days by Angelfrost(m): 3:36pm On May 09, 2020
jadejay:
Their leaders have allowed them to be lab rats. I won't be surprised vaccines are being tested on these people.

They have the population na.... Such overpopulation should not only come handy during elections... Let them be the case study for Corona virus treatment and prevention!!!

Let all Southern governors stay woke, and keep these parasites away from the fvcking borders!!! Shoot at sight if possible!!!

When they are done rolling in their mud, sense will finally fall on them!!! Mtchewww!!!

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: 100 People Die In Azare, Bauchi Within 7 Days by neyorlmogzy(m): 3:36pm On May 09, 2020
Kwanza:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/05/09/panic-bauchi-community-over-100-people-die-covid-19-within-seven-days
Can someone pls ask NCDC why these deaths in kano, Bauchi, Jigawa are not recorded in thier daily updates? It's fraud and Rubbish.
Re: COVID-19: 100 People Die In Azare, Bauchi Within 7 Days by Doyou2019: 3:39pm On May 09, 2020
CDon:
I'm actually beginning to think this is just politics being played out in the north.

A scheme to collect funds from FG

Come on man. You think this stingy FG can dole out funds without proper investigation of this incident? Same FG that couldn't provide palliatives for its citizens?
Re: COVID-19: 100 People Die In Azare, Bauchi Within 7 Days by SirWarlock: 3:42pm On May 09, 2020
HazardMan:

Are you trying to say it's not the virus killing them?
no it might as be, what I'm trying to say is with the numbers also coming out from Lagos shouldn't we start hearing about unusual death patterns also?
Re: COVID-19: 100 People Die In Azare, Bauchi Within 7 Days by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 09, 2020
Oya now. Let us see.
Re: COVID-19: 100 People Die In Azare, Bauchi Within 7 Days by showafrica(m): 3:51pm On May 09, 2020
jeeqaa7:
Fear North.
Dem don turn am to challenge..
Kano
Borno
Yobe

Now
Bauchi.

How did death ever become lucrative?

I tell you, its like they are using death to attract the billions at aso rock
Re: COVID-19: 100 People Die In Azare, Bauchi Within 7 Days by Fatherson: 3:58pm On May 09, 2020
Goldenheart:

And you collected the #100 with your bare hand and stuffed it into your pocket. Kai! You and all the people that touched the places you touched with that hand must go into quarantine immediately!!!

Shikena.

That is how bad and insidious this pandemic is.

God help us
Re: COVID-19: 100 People Die In Azare, Bauchi Within 7 Days by swtdrms(m): 4:06pm On May 09, 2020
One4me:

What else do you want the Governor of Kogi State to do?
Did you not see the TENT he said he built for #7Billion and how the slightest wind uprooted the useless tent? grin grin
May Covid-19 kill all those Politicians and Govt officials using the Virus to make money for themselves while wasting people's life unnecessarily

CoronaVirus is now being used to loot money, by Nigerian Govt officials.

And the same Governor is accusing others of playing politics and making money with corona virus, can you imagine? He never allowed any test to be carried out in the state. And some useless people in his state are towing the line of thought of the governor that coronavirus is hoax. Have you seen the video where he was spewing that rubbish?
Re: COVID-19: 100 People Die In Azare, Bauchi Within 7 Days by Bluffly: 4:07pm On May 09, 2020
Mikehot:
Melinda said it they criticized her instead of addressing the message
Lies everywhere. Tell Melinda to project Europe's death first. Africa is not a country. They've not projected Europe and they are dying like fowl.

Those figures from north has more to it.
Re: COVID-19: 100 People Die In Azare, Bauchi Within 7 Days by Kobojunkie: 4:14pm On May 09, 2020
Deaths caused by Covid-19? How msny of the dead are tested and recorded in these northern states which still retain Covid-19 death numbers that to date seem to linger in the single digits?
Re: COVID-19: 100 People Die In Azare, Bauchi Within 7 Days by boyjo: 4:16pm On May 09, 2020
byinks:

If you're in Lagos please be guarded in your movements from Monday. lipsrsealed
Kindly share, what's going on?
Re: COVID-19: 100 People Die In Azare, Bauchi Within 7 Days by Jdesilentkiller(m): 4:23pm On May 09, 2020
One4me:

He is not intelligent yet he created a platform for an ignoramus like you to air your idiotic opinion?
People like you deserve to have "Covid of the Mouth and fingers". undecided undecided
Relax bro....I am talking to the most important thing in your life. Wait for your turn. No vex please
Re: COVID-19: 100 People Die In Azare, Bauchi Within 7 Days by delvzy(m): 4:34pm On May 09, 2020
So everyone is now dieing of Covid-19 now as if people don't die from various ailment per day.
We all need to be wise and stop putting a blame on a virus that takes time to kill.
More investigations need to be done.
Re: COVID-19: 100 People Die In Azare, Bauchi Within 7 Days by Smartwave: 4:38pm On May 09, 2020
[quote author=Abbeyme post=89357689]Shebi dem say Hausa people no dey fear to die![/quotep] take it easy ooooo, Igbo people full Azare oooo, very close to Potiskum, Yobe state. They even get Eze indigbo of Azare grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: COVID-19: 100 People Die In Azare, Bauchi Within 7 Days by deltateam: 4:46pm On May 09, 2020
Re: COVID-19: 100 People Die In Azare, Bauchi Within 7 Days by drewe20(m): 4:48pm On May 09, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

Something must be done about it.

If only people can obey the rules of COVID-19.

Over 100 people are dead and you say there is no cause for alarm?
Re: COVID-19: 100 People Die In Azare, Bauchi Within 7 Days by Ezennwa(m): 4:49pm On May 09, 2020
drewe20:

Over 100 people are dead and you say there is no cause for alarm?
I mean Buhari will do something about it.
Re: COVID-19: 100 People Die In Azare, Bauchi Within 7 Days by Agboriotejoye(m): 4:52pm On May 09, 2020
Mikehot:
Melinda said it they criticized her instead of addressing the message
Melinda is wrong so far. Over a thousand died in a day in new York. A hundred is still far from that mark.
Re: COVID-19: 100 People Die In Azare, Bauchi Within 7 Days by wman(m): 4:56pm On May 09, 2020
Jdesilentkiller:

You are not intelligent.. Only privileged. You shouldn't have commented on a lie

So, from that simple statement, you have already deducted that he isn't intelligent.

Even if his statement was true or wrong, you should never conclude like that.

And what the hell is privileged? Someone that had one of the best CGPAs in OAU's Faculty of Tech before dropping out in 400 level to focus on Nairaland.

You don't know all the hard work he put in. You just called him privileged.
Re: COVID-19: 100 People Die In Azare, Bauchi Within 7 Days by Agboriotejoye(m): 4:56pm On May 09, 2020
Iamundisputed:
No, it must be 5G that's killing them in Bauchi. Please let us blame and insult Bill Gates or blame the antichrist... angry
Oh shut ur trap. Over a thousand died in a single day in new York. You think Melinda is justified cause of a hundred deaths in seven days? Even if there was no covid-19, such a figure is possible with other diseases.
Re: COVID-19: 100 People Die In Azare, Bauchi Within 7 Days by byinks(f): 5:05pm On May 09, 2020
boyjo:

Kindly share, what's going on?

I've done my duty as a fellow human being to warn you.
That's really all I can do.
Buhari will make another speech soon.
Re: COVID-19: 100 People Die In Azare, Bauchi Within 7 Days by timoney45(m): 5:08pm On May 09, 2020
Kwanza:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/05/09/panic-bauchi-community-over-100-people-die-covid-19-within-seven-days
A big lie.
Another ploy to intensify the fear already put in Nigeria. Why are people not dying in Lagos anyhow where it all started or other states even when there is no proper restrictive measures.

People are supposed to die in their hundreds daily in Kogi and Crossriver States respectively, since they have not allowed billionaire club (NCDC) into their States after rejecting the actions of the so-called NCDC.

Coronavirus in Nigeria has turned into a mere paper virus to milk Nigeria dry.

"Audio Virus"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

7 Home Remedies For Urinary Tract Infections / COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed / 11 Signs Of Heart Disease That Should Not Be Ignored

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.