Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,422 members, 7,861,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:11 AM

COVID-19: 100 People Die In Azare, Bauchi Within 7 Days - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: 100 People Die In Azare, Bauchi Within 7 Days (38367 Views)

Bauchi: Illegal Abortions Responsible For Mysterious Deaths In Azare / Massive Outbreak Of COVID-19 In Azare, Bauchi — Ibrahim Baba Writes Buhari / Coronavirus: Lagos, Ogun Identify 100 People Who Had Contact With Patient (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: 100 People Die In Azare, Bauchi Within 7 Days by AuroraB(f): 5:12pm On May 09, 2020
ChildFun:
Whats really happening?...

You want to shed weight and burn those calories the easy way.

Tested and trusted. 

Sleep deep and slim down. Experience a more restful night’s sleep naturally while supporting your body’s ability to manage weight with SleepTrim.

60 CAPSULES

SleepTrim features a microencapsulated, extended-release technology that slowly delivers a blend of melatonin and blend of capsaicin and red pepper extract to help the body burn calories while you sleep.* If you are not getting the recommended seven-to-eight hours of sleep every night, you may be eating more, exercising less and gaining weight. Quality sleep is key to a healthy lifestyle, and SleepTrim can help you get back on track.

Extended-Release Technology gently delivers melatonin in stages so you can fall asleep, stay asleep and wake up refreshed.*Relaxation Blend of botanicals (chamomile and passionflower), magnesium and L-theanine help the body relax mentally and physically.*Metabolic-Boosting Pepper Blend of capsaicin and red pepper extract helps the body burn calories naturally as you sleep.*

Please call or WhatsApp me on 0 80 60 29 1 729 to place your order now.

Distributors wanted nationwide.
I guess there's no space to write the price undecided
Re: COVID-19: 100 People Die In Azare, Bauchi Within 7 Days by Mcval(m): 5:16pm On May 09, 2020
The north has no value for human lives. Chaiiii!

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: 100 People Die In Azare, Bauchi Within 7 Days by xukwaa: 5:18pm On May 09, 2020
The news sounds like a broken record.
Re: COVID-19: 100 People Die In Azare, Bauchi Within 7 Days by boyjo: 5:32pm On May 09, 2020
byinks:

I've done my duty as a fellow human being to warn you.
That's really all I can do.
Buhari will make another speech soon.

You didn't do any warning.
You just said "stay at home"

Stay at home because herders will attack you.
Stay at home because police will be on rampage on Monday.
Stay at home on Monday because a new strain of virus might be released.
Stay at home because thieves will attack on Monday
These are warnings.

But just saying "stay at home", what does that even mean

It is like saying to Nigerians, "go to bed"
Or "enter your kitchen"

Stay at home is an incomplete warning and you may have failed at warning the very people you are trying to protect.

Whatever madam.
Re: COVID-19: 100 People Die In Azare, Bauchi Within 7 Days by HazardMan(m): 5:42pm On May 09, 2020
SirWarlock:
no it might as be, what I'm trying to say is with the numbers also coming out from Lagos shouldn't we start hearing about unusual death patterns also?
Hmmm... Speechless me
Re: COVID-19: 100 People Die In Azare, Bauchi Within 7 Days by luvme0702: 6:00pm On May 09, 2020
They done dey turn am to business.
Re: COVID-19: 100 People Die In Azare, Bauchi Within 7 Days by Grateful007: 6:03pm On May 09, 2020
Azare.. just a few kilometres from we're I was born
Re: COVID-19: 100 People Die In Azare, Bauchi Within 7 Days by Lilimax(f): 6:04pm On May 09, 2020
Seun:
Can you imagine how many people must have the disease for there to be 100 known deaths?
Most of them would have been shouting Ba Corona before.
May God have mercy on humanity
Re: COVID-19: 100 People Die In Azare, Bauchi Within 7 Days by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 09, 2020
ChildFun:
Whats really happening?...

You want to shed weight and burn those calories the easy way.

Tested and trusted. 

Sleep deep and slim down. Experience a more restful night’s sleep naturally while supporting your body’s ability to manage weight with SleepTrim.

60 CAPSULES

SleepTrim features a microencapsulated, extended-release technology that slowly delivers a blend of melatonin and blend of capsaicin and red pepper extract to help the body burn calories while you sleep.* If you are not getting the recommended seven-to-eight hours of sleep every night, you may be eating more, exercising less and gaining weight. Quality sleep is key to a healthy lifestyle, and SleepTrim can help you get back on track.

Extended-Release Technology gently delivers melatonin in stages so you can fall asleep, stay asleep and wake up refreshed.*Relaxation Blend of botanicals (chamomile and passionflower), magnesium and L-theanine help the body relax mentally and physically.*Metabolic-Boosting Pepper Blend of capsaicin and red pepper extract helps the body burn calories naturally as you sleep.*

Please call or WhatsApp me on 0 80 60 29 1 729 to place your order now.

Distributors wanted nationwide.
hmmmmmmmmmmm
Sleeping pills.
I don't want to spoil your market but I believe you know what I mean.
Re: COVID-19: 100 People Die In Azare, Bauchi Within 7 Days by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 09, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Oh shut ur trap. Over a thousand died in a single day in new York. You think Melinda is justified cause of a hundred deaths in seven days? Even if there was no covid-19, such a figure is possible with other diseases.

Read your own post again... You've successfully written jargons.
Re: COVID-19: 100 People Die In Azare, Bauchi Within 7 Days by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 09, 2020
Iamundisputed:

You are one of the people making money under corona pandemic season. The North has always been a burden.
Re: COVID-19: 100 People Die In Azare, Bauchi Within 7 Days by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 09, 2020
The lockdown was ease because of their Ramadan not considering the effect of the virus. Social distance was not for them, facemask is scam to them. They value their Ramadan to their life. The effect of disregarding social distance is now surfacing

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: 100 People Die In Azare, Bauchi Within 7 Days by Goddyj(m): 6:24pm On May 09, 2020
Las Las all those Dead people will still cast their votes during 2023 election. Fear north!
Re: COVID-19: 100 People Die In Azare, Bauchi Within 7 Days by Kizyte(m): 6:34pm On May 09, 2020
Seun:
Can you imagine how many people must have the disease for there to be 100 known deaths?
Boss himself! I sight you!
Re: COVID-19: 100 People Die In Azare, Bauchi Within 7 Days by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:49pm On May 09, 2020
Iamundisputed:

It's a compliment that common sense looks like jargon to a squire whose head is deep in the Gates' ass. I would be disturbed if it were otherwise. Keep preaching the Gates gospel ok?...
Re: COVID-19: 100 People Die In Azare, Bauchi Within 7 Days by potopotoking: 6:54pm On May 09, 2020
born troways
Re: COVID-19: 100 People Die In Azare, Bauchi Within 7 Days by Obec70(m): 7:04pm On May 09, 2020
With all this figures from kano, jigawa now bauchi states why has it not been included in NCDC lists of COVID 19 deaths or is there something they are hiding?
Re: COVID-19: 100 People Die In Azare, Bauchi Within 7 Days by Kobojunkie: 7:07pm On May 09, 2020
Obec70:
With all this figures from kano, jigawa now bauchi states why has it not been included in NCDC lists of COVID 19 deaths or is there something they are hiding?
I suspect those states are playing politics, trying to keep themselves looking good on paper. I would not put it past those Nigerian leaders at all.
Re: COVID-19: 100 People Die In Azare, Bauchi Within 7 Days by Holyman3(m): 7:10pm On May 09, 2020
More should fucking die.

They use these fakes to rig elections
Re: COVID-19: 100 People Die In Azare, Bauchi Within 7 Days by afroxyz: 7:27pm On May 09, 2020
kristo123:
If these deaths going on in the north are COVID-19 related why are they not reflecting on NCDC figures.

Very very good question
Re: COVID-19: 100 People Die In Azare, Bauchi Within 7 Days by afroxyz: 7:29pm On May 09, 2020
Seun:

Don't believe everything you move to the front page
Re: COVID-19: 100 People Die In Azare, Bauchi Within 7 Days by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 09, 2020
babaolofin:

You are one of the people making money under corona pandemic season. The North has always been a burden.

You're incomprehensible...
Re: COVID-19: 100 People Die In Azare, Bauchi Within 7 Days by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 09, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

It's a compliment that common sense looks like jargon to a squire whose head is deep in the Gates' ass. I would be disturbed if it were otherwise. Keep preaching the Gates gospel ok?...

And what do you have against the Gates?
Re: COVID-19: 100 People Die In Azare, Bauchi Within 7 Days by WaffenSS(m): 9:01pm On May 09, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

Something must be done about it.

If only people can obey the rules of COVID-19.

Their governor refused to institute any form of restrictions, and is instead relying on chloroquine and steam inhalation, both of which have been debunked as treatment.
Re: COVID-19: 100 People Die In Azare, Bauchi Within 7 Days by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:22pm On May 09, 2020
Iamundisputed:

And what do you have against the Gates?
Nothing at all on a personal level. But they are neither infallible nor the Messiah you paint them.
Re: COVID-19: 100 People Die In Azare, Bauchi Within 7 Days by favinvest: 9:28pm On May 09, 2020
that was how we heard over 600 persons dead in Kano due to coronavirus..

it turns out to be a lesser figure and the others were different sicknesses.

now bauchi, b4 u know Jigawa, etc..
Re: COVID-19: 100 People Die In Azare, Bauchi Within 7 Days by ChildFun: 9:33pm On May 09, 2020
AuroraB:
I guess there's no space to write the price undecided

Its 20k ma
Re: COVID-19: 100 People Die In Azare, Bauchi Within 7 Days by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 09, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Nothing at all on a personal level. But they are neither infallible nor the Messiah you paint them.

Ok... I think you should apologize to me for being rude.
Re: COVID-19: 100 People Die In Azare, Bauchi Within 7 Days by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:36pm On May 09, 2020
Iamundisputed:

Ok... I think you should apologize to me for being rude.
Sorry. But stop being a Melinda Gates ass licker
Re: COVID-19: 100 People Die In Azare, Bauchi Within 7 Days by Obipat(m): 5:28am On May 10, 2020
Mikehot:
Melinda said it they criticized her instead of addressing the message
Especially FFK. That man is an idiot. Always critising Bill Gate and Melinda. I have stopped following him on Twitter
Re: COVID-19: 100 People Die In Azare, Bauchi Within 7 Days by AlabiAbner1(m): 3:17am On May 11, 2020
This may not be for YOU, but for investors who forsee the future and value of land.

Welcome to OYIN GARDENS.
OYIN GARDENS is a good investment offer for everyone who have what it take's. It's located in Orile-igbehin in Obafemi Owode, local government, Ogun state.

Less than 10 minutes’ drive from redemption camp.

For more information, and how to see the land contact +2348100723431/+2348104314345

Or click on the link below: https:///IUjqtGzV49hIUmfFgymsYE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

7 Home Remedies For Urinary Tract Infections / COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed / 11 Signs Of Heart Disease That Should Not Be Ignored

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.