Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,181 members, 7,835,932 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

16 Winning Ecommerce Product Examples To Sale In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 16 Winning Ecommerce Product Examples To Sale In Nigeria (1149 Views)

I Offer Ecommerce Product Upload Services / Free Ecommerce, Product Sourcing And Digital Marketing Training / How To Sale Data At Very Cheap Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

16 Winning Ecommerce Product Examples To Sale In Nigeria by mcmbonu: 2:54pm On May 09, 2020
Wondering what products to sell on your dropshipping store? Let me tell you; you’re not alone! That’s why I made this list of 16 winning dropshipping product examples that are looking promising in 2020. You can use this list for inspiration on what to sell next.

Why Is Looking at Ecommerce Product Examples Important?

One word? Inspiration!

This is great if you’re just starting, and you have no idea what to sell on your ecommerce store.

You can get a lot of inspiration if you look at what other ecommerce stores are selling.

But don’t forget that when a lot of stores are selling the same product that the competition is higher!

This will make it harder to sell these products if you don’t try to be unique.

The plus side of seeing a lot of stores selling the same product is that you can get a lot of inspiration on how to advertise the product, what price to sell it, and so on.

And there must be a reason why a lot of stores are selling the same product.

Maybe it’s profitable for them, right?

Otherwise, there wouldn’t be so many stores selling it!

The List of 16 eccommerce Product Examples
So, are you ready for some ecommerce product examples?

Below you will find a whole list of examples!

I will separate the list into two parts.

One part will contain products that are already sold in a lot of ecommerce stores.

These are products that are getting a lot of sales, but that also means that you will have a lot of competition. Which, of course, you can beat if you’re unique.

The other part of the list will contain products that are not selling in a lot of stores yet.

These are products that I think are looking great and are looking like a winning product. (Click here to learn what factors a winning dropshipping product has)
Re: 16 Winning Ecommerce Product Examples To Sale In Nigeria by mcmbonu: 2:56pm On May 09, 2020
1. Soft Toilet Cover

Why did I pick this product for this list?

This product definitely has a “Wow” factor. I was scrolling through Sell The Trend, and this product directly took my eyes with its uniqueness.
I never saw anything like this product before.

Re: 16 Winning Ecommerce Product Examples To Sale In Nigeria by mcmbonu: 3:00pm On May 09, 2020
2. Electric Vegetables and Fruit Peeler

This product saves time. You don’t have to peel the vegetables and fruit yourself anymore.
Also, this product could solve a problem for people with arthritis or for people that can’t use of both their hands fully.
Do keep in mind that it’s an electronic product.

Re: 16 Winning Ecommerce Product Examples To Sale In Nigeria by mcmbonu: 3:02pm On May 09, 2020
3. Electric Clothes Drying Rack

This is more a gadget than a problem solver, but it could still work. Did you ever saw an electric clothing drying rack before? I don’t think so.

Re: 16 Winning Ecommerce Product Examples To Sale In Nigeria by naijacutee(f): 3:02pm On May 09, 2020
mcmbonu:
1. Soft Toilet Cover

This product definitely has a “Wow” factor. I was scrolling through Sell The Trend, and this product directly took my eyes with its uniqueness.
I never saw anything like this product before.

Women are more likely than men to buy things online. As a woman, to be honest the thought of how to clean this makes me sweat. I don't know if it's just me though because I hate spending time cleaning (rather than spending it with my family)
Re: 16 Winning Ecommerce Product Examples To Sale In Nigeria by mcmbonu: 3:05pm On May 09, 2020
4. Safety Flashlights

I’m not 100% sure yet who I would target with this, but it’s definitely a nice gadget for people that own a car. It could help them stay safe if they are in an accident at night.

Re: 16 Winning Ecommerce Product Examples To Sale In Nigeria by mcmbonu: 3:08pm On May 09, 2020
5. Soap Pump

This is a fun little kitchen gadget and has both a “Wow” factor (I personally never saw this before) and a problem-solving factor.
It helps you pick the right amount of soap for doing the dishes. No mess or dripping!
This could be a great product for kitchen gadgets lovers!

(1) (Reply)

FRII-2020: Investors To Get 840% Return Of Investment In A Real Estate Business / Cheap Canadian Solar Panels For Sale / xxxxx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.