Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Onyenachi Obasi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In The UK - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Onyenachi Obasi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In The UK (84267 Views)

Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano / Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA / A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onyenachi Obasi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In The UK by zedman1(m): 7:13pm On May 09, 2020
raymis:
Always showing us those who died abroad but refuse to show us those who died in Nigeria.
What would you guys gain from that? Was Abba Kyari or even the identities revealed here on Nairaland from China? It's this mentality that has driven the north into the sh*t they're into now. How else do you guys need explanation to let you know that it's the same virus that has spread globally that is in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Onyenachi Obasi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In The UK by Nemesis08(m): 7:14pm On May 09, 2020
Rip Ada mazi
Re: Onyenachi Obasi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In The UK by wink2015(m): 7:24pm On May 09, 2020
KanuSE:
Majority of front line healthcare workers who have lost their lives to Corona virus are from the ethnic minorities.

Well, the UK govt is currently looking into it though....very sad! cry cry
o

What do you mean by ethnic minorities ?

Is she not a Nigerian migrant worker?

What makes a foreigners an ethnic minorities?

The British with their funny descriptive language
Re: Onyenachi Obasi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In The UK by Obec70(m): 7:24pm On May 09, 2020
Very unfortunate my condolences to the family, but down here our own fight of COVID 19 is shrouded with a hell of secrecy!
Re: Onyenachi Obasi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In The UK by TheMubaraqS: 7:26pm On May 09, 2020
Rest in peace ma'am
Re: Onyenachi Obasi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In The UK by Bahamas95(m): 7:28pm On May 09, 2020
oluwasegun007:
And some people still believe this stuff ain't real..
It's real in other parts of the world but not in Nigeria as they are making us to believe. Even if it's here I don't trust NCDC with their exaggeration on daily basis.

They should just calm down, nor be everything dem go take play politics. If COVID-19 really dey in full force for Naija half of Nigerians for don die.

1 Share

Re: Onyenachi Obasi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In The UK by Ayomidexj8(f): 7:29pm On May 09, 2020
she died of what she love doing? pathetic!!!
Re: Onyenachi Obasi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In The UK by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 09, 2020
So sad. Rest in peace �
Re: Onyenachi Obasi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In The UK by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:30pm On May 09, 2020
show us the photos of the ones wey died in Nigeria.... angry

Re: Onyenachi Obasi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In The UK by KanuSE: 7:31pm On May 09, 2020
wink2015:
o

What do you mean by ethnic minorities ?

Is she not a Nigerian migrant worker?

What makes a foreigners an ethnic minorities?

The British with their funny descriptive language

Your parents need to ask you for refund of the money they've spent on your education.
Re: Onyenachi Obasi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In The UK by Stefenijoan002(f): 7:31pm On May 09, 2020
Rip ma may ur soul find solace with God
Re: Onyenachi Obasi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In The UK by AsawanaDgreat: 7:34pm On May 09, 2020
May her soul find eternal rest in God's kingdom
Re: Onyenachi Obasi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In The UK by able20(m): 7:37pm On May 09, 2020
Olachase:
R.I.P thank god say she die for there.
What is this one saying.
Re: Onyenachi Obasi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In The UK by Kayharry(m): 7:37pm On May 09, 2020
oluwasegun007:
the secret behind naija own the way our govt they behave will make u think the virus na scam here in naija . Covid-19 is real in the western world but that of naija alot is hidden.
Re: Onyenachi Obasi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In The UK by KanuSE: 7:37pm On May 09, 2020
Brunicekid:
Is it that they are pushing the ethnic minorities to the "mainstream" covid - 19 cases

Majority of those front line workers in A&Es especially around south of England are from the ethnic minorities - so do your calculation.
Re: Onyenachi Obasi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In The UK by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 09, 2020
Stewart883:

Exactly!! That's something I just don't understand. We never hear about those being quarantined here or those who succumbed to the disease.
You and the dumbo you quoted, when would you ever be sensible? With the death of abba kyari and several notable northerners you are still asking foolish questions. Maybe till it gets to your doorstep before you would learn to use your heads.

2 Likes

Re: Onyenachi Obasi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In The UK by hammerP: 8:04pm On May 09, 2020
Lovelyn451:
Chai...I heard blacks over there are NOT dying of corona virus...hmmm

Rip woman

HEY GORGEOUS!
I HOPE YOU ARE KEEPING SAFE.
THINGS APPEAR VERY BAD IN THE NORTH ON THE MEDIA.
STAY INDOORS AND PRAY AND BE VERY CAREFUL OF WAT YOU TOUCH AND WHO COMES AROUND.
GOD WILL SEE HIS PEOPLE THROUGH.
Re: Onyenachi Obasi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In The UK by friday23rd(m): 8:10pm On May 09, 2020
U show us d one that died in UK , but u can never show us d one that died in Nigeria , scam
Re: Onyenachi Obasi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In The UK by mira4u: 8:13pm On May 09, 2020
Heroine!!
Re: Onyenachi Obasi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In The UK by alphaRego01(m): 8:15pm On May 09, 2020
[quote author=FacelessKing post=89364837]It's quite sad that most people still believe this is a hoax.

I thought so too until my Company laid off most workers and I saw I Church branded facemask.

RIP Ma, God guide you to the far beyond.

I'm not celebrating this FTC!! embarassed[/quot

No one isbsaying covid is a hoax.what am saying is most of the projected cases in nigeria na scam.anambra state knows better
Re: Onyenachi Obasi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In The UK by sirlop(m): 8:22pm On May 09, 2020
Lovelyn451:
Chai...I heard blacks over there are NOT dying of corona virus...hmmm

Rip woman
Who told you?
My uncle was cremated today in Detroit.
Covid 19 knows no race.
Re: Onyenachi Obasi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In The UK by chinko4naija(m): 8:30pm On May 09, 2020
People die every year from the flu too.
Re: Onyenachi Obasi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In The UK by Lovelyn451(f): 8:31pm On May 09, 2020
sirlop:

Who told you?
My uncle was cremated today in Detroit.
Covid 19 knows no race.
Jeez!!!! shocked so sorry for ur loss...but why cremate him, shey he'll rip like this,...chai
Re: Onyenachi Obasi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In The UK by Stewart883(m): 8:32pm On May 09, 2020
hotdo9:

You and the dumbo you quoted, when would you ever be sensible? With the death of abba kyari and several notable northerners you are still asking foolish questions. Maybe till it gets to your doorstep before you would learn to use your heads.

You're talking shit!
Re: Onyenachi Obasi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In The UK by Jaqenhghar: 8:32pm On May 09, 2020
KanuSE:
Majority of front line healthcare workers who have lost their lives to Corona virus are from the ethnic minorities.

Well, the UK govt is currently looking into it though....very sad! cry cry
Most of the NHS staff are ethnic minorities
Re: Onyenachi Obasi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In The UK by horlermidey12(m): 8:42pm On May 09, 2020
Rest in blossom of jesus christ
Re: Onyenachi Obasi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In The UK by Chiomajesus77: 8:42pm On May 09, 2020
[b][/b][quote author=KanuSE post=89364851]Majority of front line healthcare workers who have lost their lives to Corona virus are from the ethnic minorities.

Well, the UK govt is currently looking into it though...

A typical Caucasian will not do a healtcare job. That is the only job people from ethnic miniority background can get without hassle once you have the strength to do it
Re: Onyenachi Obasi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In The UK by sirlop(m): 8:48pm On May 09, 2020
Lovelyn451:
Jeez!!!! shocked so sorry for ur loss...but why cremate him, shey he'll rip like this,...chai
They chose to cos of what killed him
Re: Onyenachi Obasi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In The UK by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 09, 2020
More blacks and ethnics are dying more in the UK.
Re: Onyenachi Obasi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In The UK by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 09, 2020
alot of people are also recovering.
Re: Onyenachi Obasi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In The UK by mindtricks: 8:59pm On May 09, 2020
oluwasegun007:

Ignorance, ain't it bliss?
Re: Onyenachi Obasi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In The UK by Lyrics269: 8:59pm On May 09, 2020
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) / Nasarawa Native Doctor Walks Out Of Casket At His Burial (Photo) / Why You Shouldn’t Shave Your Pubic Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.