Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Woman Who Paid Her Own Bride Price Divorces Lying Husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woman Who Paid Her Own Bride Price Divorces Lying Husband (895 Views)

Uche Ogbodo Exposed For Paying Her Own Bride Price / Kemi Olunloyo Asked How Much Biodun Fatoyinbo Paid Her. She Fired Back / Tonto Dikeh Curses Azuka Ogujiuba, Says Churchill Paid Her N3m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Who Paid Her Own Bride Price Divorces Lying Husband by Joshuamilez: 5:39pm On May 09, 2020
A Nigerian woman, Mercedes Ekwutosim Okwukogu has disclosed why she divorced her lying husband despite the fact that she paid her own bride price.

According to her, she got into a relationship with the said man 2 months after she met and chatted him on the popular social media network, Facebook.

She said her jobless boyfriend, Henry (now her ex-husband) had made her believe he lost his job because some persons in his workplace who didn’t like him set him up with the company, Within Nigeria reports.

Lady Mercedes noted that her now estranged husband began talking marriage with her 9 months into their relationship which he placed a caveat that he would only marry her when he’s financially buoyant enough to do so.

The almost 34-year-old lady then assured him that they both got each other’s back and would join hands with him to ensure their marriage held.

Writing further, she revealed that she had to give him N500k to enable him foot bills that came with the marriage list her people gave him, but to her greatest surprise, he brought incomplete items and when she confronted him, he refused telling her what happened to the money Read More.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Paid Her Own Bride Price Divorces Lying Husband by dawnomike(m): 5:42pm On May 09, 2020
Marriage scam
Re: Woman Who Paid Her Own Bride Price Divorces Lying Husband by Tmb78(m): 6:46pm On May 09, 2020
I don't know why I just dislike desperate girls.
You paid your own bride price?
You played right into his hands!!

Re: Woman Who Paid Her Own Bride Price Divorces Lying Husband by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:25am On May 10, 2020
Re: Woman Who Paid Her Own Bride Price Divorces Lying Husband by Bola146(f): 3:06am On May 10, 2020
Tmb78:
I don't know why I just dislike desperate girls.
You paid your own bride price?
You played right into his hands!!

grin grin grin Abi now, lobatan cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

“people Wait For Years To Kiss Me” – Nengi Boasts / Check Out This Beautiful Nairalander Celebrating Her Birthday Today / I Was Mocked At US College For Being Black - DAVIDO Opens Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.