Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts (68965 Views)

Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) / Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc / 10 Self-Proclaimed Holy Men With Miracles That Went Horribly Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by Legendguru: 3:11pm On May 10, 2020
Work before you pray
Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by EbizNazy(m): 3:13pm On May 10, 2020
When i finished from IMSU and was done with my clearance. I was expecting to go for service with batch B only to be told that my name wasn't in the school Database that's to say am not a student. The school refused to mobilize me for service even statement of result was not issued to me. I didn't know what to do I was depressed but I thank God it's now a testimony.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by kingxsamz(m): 3:15pm On May 10, 2020
Edaniels9:

You already proved your point. However replying every post here tells us that you are trying so hard to convince yourself. All the same whether you believe or not doesn't take God off his throne. He is and will continue to be exalted. Have a blessed day bro. smiley

grin I'm trying so hard?
Sorry, I didn't know there was a given limit to which one should reply posts.
What about your Christian brothers and sisters who have littered other threads with their beliefs? Did you complain?
The fact that you're even replying me and complaining without ever quoting you shows how much my posts bothers you.
Don't worry you'll be fine.
Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by kingxsamz(m): 3:17pm On May 10, 2020
tot:
It's pure foolishness to claim you don't believe in God and then dedicate your time and energy to challenging those that do. How do others' choices affect you?

Dear atheists, why not mind your business and face front, and leave those that choose to believe?

When will Christians mind their own business too and stop disturbing them with hell fire? You don't have to be one sided with your opinion.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by calculator123(m): 3:27pm On May 10, 2020
One4me:
Those who "think" there is No God, are not to be blamed too much, they are just saying (without knowing), that they have not experienced God in their life. That's all and l wish they would encounter God in their life.

I have had near death situations so many times that l am begining to feel invincible (tot he glory of God), at times. grin
The last one occured a few years back.
I was driving home around 2am and was feeling a lttile sleepy but because l was just a few kilometers to my house, l decided to 'rub my eyes thoroughly' and keep driving. (Never do that!).
All of a sudden, l realised 'I just woke up', l had no idea for how long l dozed-off on the steering!
I was still on the road and moving at about 80KM/hr. Nice, smooth dual-carriage road

I am usually cautious, so l told myself, being the only person in the vehicle, that l will just park at the next Petrol station on that road, just about I.5Km ahead and take a short nap, ......this one that l slept-off completely so, it can be dangerous.
I thanked God in my heart, offered a silent, one sentence prayer and was already looking at the advert BillBoard of the Petrol station, just about 750Meters ahead of me but l was struggling seriously to stay awake.

Then all of a sudden, the next thing l knew was a hot blow to the side of my head my head and l felt myself spinning.
Each time my vehicle performed a summersault, all the contents like coins, keys, phones, will fall on me and when it finishes the summersault, they seem to fall back. On each summersault, l will blank out completely but when the vehicle finishes that summersault and lands on its tyres or side, it will jostle me back to reality and wake me up.

I remembered that l passed out three times, coinciding with each summersault of my vehicle. The vehicle has spunand was facing the direction l was coming from. It had crsuhed the railings in front of the petrol Station and passed it a little bit.
Anyway, when l woke up and realised what was happening, the vehicle was heaving to do another summersault but it has lost the momentum and it rolled back onto its tyres. It was these last roll-back that woke me.

By these time, the airbags have all been deployed and l was still tied to my seat , by the seat belt (thank God l had that on otherwise, l would have been thrown out of the front windscreen and crushed by the vehicle).
I quickly realised and became aware that l was dying or was just UNDEAD! shocked shocked
I removed my seat belt (again, than God it was not stuck!), jumped out of the vehicle (l was expecting it to explode in flames because l could smell Petrol) and walked away from it, for about 20ft, waiting for it to explode.

The vehicle did not explode and then drivers of other vehicle passing-by, began to stop and peer inside, looking for a dead body or bodies.
From where l was standing (apparently, everyone thought l was just one of the scared, passers-by), l heard people mourning me.
One man said "Aah, so this one had missed Christmas be that?" Another said "All these drivers, they can speed too much, see as this one have killed himself", another person said "Jesus, l reject it in the name of Jesus" (and funnily, l subconciously said 'Amen' to that exclamation grin ).
One said 'Thank God he did not even crash into the Petrol station otherwise the fire would have burnt all these houses nearby and everybody in them".

Then one of the onlookers noticed that they had not seen any 'dead-body' and asked "where is the driver's body"? it then dawned on all the mourners that they have not seen the driver!
When l heard them asking for the driver, l moved closer and announced "I am the driver and l am the only one in the vehicle".
They could not beleive me and some moved back a few steps, indicating that they thought l was a Ghost.
I moved Closer and wanted to lean on one of them (because l had this thrombing headache and l was feeling weak), the man moved away and said ehn, dont come near me! angry

So, l sat on the floor and that was when it dawned on them that l was not a Ghost but just a darn-lucky survivor.
One Police woman who arrived there soon, came near me and saw a wrist band on my hand (That kind that has religious messages on them; Mine read "I am covered and redeemed by the Blood of Jesus". ).
The Police woman read it and said, "That your Jesus really saved you, dont leave him".
I nodded and smiled because in my heart l am like only if you know how many times He has saved my life!

The vehicle was a total write-off, flatenned beyond any economical repair. But my Music did not stop playing all through the accident!
The vehicle was towed away and l was rushed to the hospital where l was diagnosed, after a CT Scan, to have a ruptured Spinal Cord and needed to be operated on immediately so l wont become paralysed.
I was put in a neck brace and virtually tied to a stretcher on the bed because they said any further movement could worse the situation and operation may not be successful.

Then News came that the Doctors that would operate on me, weres till[b] busy on another patient, so my own operation has to wait a few hours! [/b]
I did not even remember to call my wife until around 6am! Anyway, they left me in a room all by myself, checked on me occassionally and then l began to feel l wanted to ease myself, after about an hour.
I tried to hold it but the urge became too strong.
So, one by one, l removed the straps used to tie me down to the bed, struggled and put my foot off the bed and sat up.
My head was exploding in pain. I waited hoping a Nurse will come in but after about 15minutes of waiting, l could not hold my wee any longer.
I considered using the wee-pan under the bed but jst to bend down and and pick it up was too painful for me and l remembered they said any small stress on my spinal chord may mean paralysis for life.

So, l whispered a small prayer for strength, stood up and WALKED TO THE TOILET myself. shocked
My wee was also slow in coming out (maybe it was the fright or pain) but eventually, l 'paid my water rent' grin and was walking back to my bed.
I heard noises and as l came closer, a Nurse met me half way and practically burst into tears! She exclaimed: Haaaa, you have killed your self, just stop and dont move a step more.

I froze in my step and qucikly, other nurses and Doctors who had come to come and wheel me to the theatre came too and put me back on a Wheel chair and wheeled me back to my room.
They were so angry that l stood up and one of them said "this man has ruined all the CT- Scan test we did, l hope he can walk again".
They concluded that they cant use the results of the over One hours Scan (anyone who had been inside that machine would hate to go back there again, with that annoying, repetitive noise it makes as it scans your whole body!) and l have to do another scan.
They argued among themselves that something definitely would have shifted and their micro, spinal chord operation would be faulty except they do another scan to get a precise direction on where to operate.
So, they wheeled me back intot he Lab and thrust me into the CT-SCAN machine again. angry angry
All the while, they were scolding me, even though l am being charged for each step of the treatment.

After about another hour, l came out of the machine and in about another 15minutes, all of the medical officers (it is an expensive private hospital so they take good care of their patients, at least). came to my side and were looking at me curiously like l was a sort of specimen.
I was afraid and was expecting some kind of bad news (scan results shows you cant walk again or cant have sex again, na dat one go pain me pass! grin )
Then one of them broke the ice and said: I am furious with you for disobeying our orders to lie down and not move. Your new scan result shows that you wont be needing a surgery anymore and that is very surprising to us, as experienced Doctors!
Somehow, again, she was drawn to the wrist band on my left arm, she read it and jokingly repeated what l had early that morning, from the Police woman: This your Jesus has really covered you with insurance (the way she said it, you can tell that she does not believe in such things, one bit).
I smiled and shrugged my shoulder, resisting the temptation to tell her that l've heard that statement before, a few hours ago.

I believe it was God who made it impossible for them to take me staright to the theatre initially and it was God who made me stand up to go wee and forced them to do another CT-Scan test, that cancleled the initial operation, who knows what would have happened after that operation!

Today, a few years after, l am still playing and enjoing 'Master's football, sex is great and each time l run into the pictures of that last accident, l cant but remind myself that: ONLY A FOOL SAYS THERE IS NO GOD!

But if you have not experienced God, you can be excused in your thoughts, one day you will experience His awsome power and then you will be one of his Apostles, like me, spreading hsi greatness, love and grace for everyone to hear.
Happy Sunday! See wetin no church dey cause, see long story! grin

I have neve publicly shared this story before, l feel relived somehow.

I enjoyed reading your story. One question, how can one experience his awesome power?

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by tot(f): 3:32pm On May 10, 2020
kingxsamz:

When will Christians mind their own business too and stop disturbing them with hell fire? You don't have to be one sided with your opinion.

This is the RELIGION SECTION in case you missed the memo. As a self acclaimed atheist, what are you looking for there?

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 10, 2020
kingxsamz:

Yeah, God who's omniscient and could tell that his creatures would sin against him before creating them, decides to murder innocent men, women and children for sinning against him, just to prove to them that he's God.
Even kim jong un is a better ruler.
honestly bro stop quoting these people. Its just waste of time. Every man with his convictions. Let anyone live as he wants to, believing in God or not. Life is too short abeg
Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by Phyde: 3:35pm On May 10, 2020
paulolee:
good...miracles do happen...d problem is dt we jus dnt bliev in miracles until we start praying n hoping for it..gat alot of dm shaa bt d craziest was d one dt was linked to betting...was abt to win 85k and two matches was postponed...went to collect my money without dt 2 matches n was given just 18k dt dose 2 matches gat big points..3 n 5 points...i said i wud wait n waited 4 d big day..d first wit 5 points won convincingly bt d oda wit 3 points was losing 3 nil jus after 35mins n i was shocked bt i jus relax my mind n lookedup n said God knows d best oo...waited till nite n didnt even disturb myself bcox I tot av lost it all bt bea jus gingered me to check it dt she av bin praying all day for d ticket n i laffed real hard bcox notin consine prayer wit naija bet na..bt wen i opened flashscores n say 6-5 i was shocked n even read d match report n was suprised bcox dt match gat all shades of madness...starting from 2 red cards each, 4 penalties involved n 2 missed, and it spanned to 99 mins of extra time..my saving grace was dt d other team lost thier keeper to injury n d other keeper gat a red and a player av to Mount d goal n dts wen my team did 3 goals in dt extra 9mins to win...to me its a miracle 85k n i paid tithe n even gave testimony dt i was financially favored...i miss football jhoor
Mine was 2 years back. I have 10k balance on my account and decided to send 5k to my Pastor for his birthday. I decided to risk the last 5k on my account to carry 16 games african nations cup qualifier. I play the game on Saturday and it entered with 74k won. I cashed out 65k and stake another 5k on monday for 16 games all playing the same day. The game entered with 1m+. I cashed out 1.1m and invest in treasury bill @ 18% interest.
Miracle is real and God is still working financial miracle till tomorrow.

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by kingxsamz(m): 3:36pm On May 10, 2020
tot:

This is the RELIGION SECTION in case you missed the memo. As a self acclaimed atheist, what are you looking for there?

Please quote where I mentioned I was an atheist. undecided
Besides, this is religion section, not Christianity section.
So anyone is free to express their belief and disbelief on the topic "religion" here.
Now when will you Christian folks stop disturbing our peace in buses, parks, schools and market places? undecided
Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by kingxsamz(m): 3:39pm On May 10, 2020
Durentt:
honestly bro stop quoting these people. Its just waste of time. Every man with his convictions. Let anyone live as he wants to, believing in God or not. Life is too short abeg

Lol, I know.
Sometimes, one needs to be told the truth when they exhibit ignorance.
I was once like them back then in 2017. If not for those who enlightened me.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by Obynolee(f): 3:39pm On May 10, 2020
LegalIcon:
Mine was on August 1, 2015. I was traveling from Ilorin to Oyo town to see the parents of my ex then. I was driving and I had a friend also seated beside me on the front seat beside the driver. I wanted to stylishly convey my serious intention to her parents, so I bought different kinds of fruits and wrapped them like engagement items and kept them inside the boot.

Mind you I was supposed to attend a vigil on the eve of that day (Friday, 31st July), but I chose not too, because I would be traveling the following morning.

So, on getting to Alata area, before Deeper Life Camp (on the Ilorin-Ogbomosho expressway), I was not really overspeeding, but my car suddenly started swerving. By that time, I had lost control of the wheels, so, the car was just swerving on the road while on speed. My friend kept calling me and asking me about what was going on, and suddenly, the car hit one of these road dividers made of concrete and then summersaulted thrice and then faced the direction I was coming from (Ilorin). Now, the last thing I still remember was that when the car hit the road divider. I was GONE! It was as if there was a total blackout.

This was around 12pm. I remember seeing myself in a place where I met an old man. The old man asked me what I was doing there, I didn't utter a word. So, he told me to go back to where I was coming from, that I had not even done the work he gave me. At that time, I started hearing faintly the cry of people, and then after about 3 to 4 hours, I opened my eyes and I saw about four Doctors and Nurses doing suitures on my head and ear. I had memory loss and was just looking at everyone in the Theater. After some time, I asked where I was and I was told Lautech Teaching Hospital in Ogbomoso. I then began to ask them what had happened. They tried to ask me information about my family but I remembered none until after about an hour again.

I then saw my friend who by God's grace didn't sustain any serious injury. He then narrated the story: After my car (Honda bulldog) summersaulted thrice and stopped, the car bonnet flew to the other devide of the expressway. The car became a write off and to bring me out was a task. While my friend was brought out through the side window, the people who rushed to the scene had to use Cutlass and some metals to further break the car into pieces and then brought out my dead body. People were already wailing when a Pastor driving in his church bus offered to carry my body and my friend to the Teaching Hospital. As the man was driving, he was crying and praying that God should prove himself. That was on Saturday.

On Monday, my elder sister was returning from Lagos and when she got to the spot where the accident occurred, the driver of the commercial bus she boarded was showing the passengers that that was where a serious accident occurred on Saturday and a young guy died. Then, my sister told the guy that the guy came back to life, but the guy disbelieved. When it became an argument, my elder sister called me and I spoke to her while in the commercial bus. Could you believe that nothing happened to the fruits in the booth, including the wine I bought? Funningly too, myself and the girl didn't eventually marry.

WHAT CAN GOD NOT Do? Pls, share your own experience of God's Miracles and wonderful Acts. PLEASE, Let this testimony make the from page (to the glory of God) abeg!

Since you were on a blackout immediately the car hit the road divider,who was counting the number of times the car summersulted??.
Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by Akanoaaa(m): 3:41pm On May 10, 2020
Lot of miracles, in fact my life is full of miracles. But lemme share only this one.

In 2006 I was travelling from Akure to Ibadan and when we get to around Ilesha, the last thing I could remembered was people shouting Jesus Jesus and everything went dark. Surprisedly, I met myself at the other side of the road sited on one big stone with my school bag beside me. I couldn't know what was going on but after some minutes, I could see people in other side of the road crying and shouting. I saw the bus I was catching fire and dead bodies was already over the road. Police and road safety was there too, I could heard them saying "gbogbo wan ti ku" all of them have died. By that moment, I knew I was already dead and it was my spirit that sited here but I was wondering what my spirit was doing with my bag. At that moment, I stood up and went to that scene to look for my dead body but I couldn't see it and I was wondering what happen to my dead body and I was try to talk to someone and to my greatest surprise, the person heard me and I could touch the person and the person could touch me. That was the time I realized am alive. I started going forward to look for another motor and wondering how I get out from the bus and sited on the big stone on the other side of the road. I was just crying as I was going. What came from my mouth was, whatever or whoever that saved me, you could have save the rest too but thank you anyway. Till today, nobody knew I was inside that bus. I didn't tell anybody. The second day I was watching news on OSBC TV with my mum and my brother and they show the scene, my mum just started crying and shouting Ikunle abiamo o. I looked at her and i smile.

That was the day I realized my existence is not a mistake but God's plan..

Whatever that saved me that day and whatever that has been saving me, thank you so much and I own you big.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by goldtosure: 3:53pm On May 10, 2020
God is awesome, gracious in mercies and his ways no man can fathom. I have had three near death experiences including two accidents where people thought I was dead and were shocked to know that I am alive, this is not chance or nature but the wondrous acts of God. Its funny that in this age and time some people still argue about the existence, awesomeness and acts of this God. Father I praise you for your miracles in my life, to you be all the glory forever and ever.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by keentola(m): 4:01pm On May 10, 2020
Nooil:

Quote me again when you understand how to use words. Rosebud has nothing to do on your sentence.
it is if you know the meaning of rosebud but you're too ignorant to know that
Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by emmanuelpopson(m): 4:43pm On May 10, 2020
lemme share my story of God's wonders.. back in 2012..I was to do my project defense and everything was tight.I called home (Lagos) and nothing was forthcoming..so I decided to come home directly to see things on my own.. I came to Lagos on a Friday.. the project defense was in week time...I rally round to raise money for things needed but every where was block.. so I Left for my cousins place on Saturday... to see if there may be any menial job to do before the project defense a week from that time... on the Monday of my project defense..
he was a punter ( baba ijebu) so I followed him to his gambling center to see what he wanna play.. mind you,I don't play gamble..he played his games and he played some for me too...since I. came for money or job to help myself out...on the night of that Monday.. I remembered the game was Monday special.. we were home waiting to sleep when the game shop owner called that our games dropped. that my cousin and my games won huge amount.
I brought my ticket out and calculate the money won..the money was 24k..he won 36k..I dont know how that was possible amidst the toiling and support I had seek for before the defense.. I began to reason that this isn't ordinary and that it was a miracle to have the money that I needed just with the aid of a gamble which I didn't put mind and which nobody envisage to drop.also that I had been trying to raise money prior to that time but couldn't because of the short time frame.
that was how I left for school with 24k..did my project defense and seminar and had some money left to do graduation party too...whem I told my friends in SCH. they were shock and said..this isn't ordinary and you are been blessed by God..irrespective of where the money comes from..it solve my needs

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by Nairalandite: 4:44pm On May 10, 2020
Onebyonedead:
Make he act for covid19

All this super story and nkan be

If na by all this stories

[s]Me for don right bigger book than the bible[/s]

We all have stories it all depends on how we look at it

At the end of the day life is a game

You couldn't have written any book close to the Bible talkless of bigger than the Bible.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by Seunaj05(m): 4:45pm On May 10, 2020
kingxsamz:

I didn't know acquiring a job is now a proof of God. grin
God decided to favor you and give you that job, while millions of graduate are still seeking for one?
Don't you think those other applicants you met there must have prayed to God? Don't you think their pastors too must have told them they'll get the job?
You people love to attribute common things to an invisible being.
I'm sure God was only concerned about getting you that job than saving millions of starving children in Africa. undecided
wake up from your sleep, there shall be rich and poor ppl from the beginning of the world to the end of the world. It's not God's fault its just the world order
.. Starving children in Africa is one of the things you want to attribute to God right? Do you attribute the same measure of accolade to the same God who makes white kids live a good life? Blame the starvation of African children on African leaders pls. God will not do what he has given you power to do.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by OriOko88(m): 4:45pm On May 10, 2020
doggedfighter:

You should pity your deluded self. I raise them to be better humans not slaves like you
Seems you're suffering from amnesia of the mind, hence your level of ignorance. Its your innocent children that I pity, may the curse on you not transfered to them, cos you're already cursed already for blasphemy.
Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by timagentms: 4:51pm On May 10, 2020
This happened around August 2013. I was traveling to Abuja from Osogbo, on getting to the park at Osogbo, there was no motors going again because it was almost 11:00am. I have to take cab to Ile-Ife express way for any cars that can take me to Abuja. On getting to Ile-Ife round about there was on golf car going to Abuja, I stopped the car and we negotiated the price. As about boarding the cab my instinct told me not to board the cab, due to the way he parked suddenly on the road, but due to fact that, I need to resume to work on the following day, I ignore and enter.

when we got to Akure, one spirit told me to come down from the car but I still ignore. Immediately I knew something terrible might happen, so I started praying for the mercy of God. On getting to Owo along Akoko Rd, I don't know how it happened, all I just heard was bursting tyre sound from the passenger side where I was seated, immediately the driver loose the wheel and we enter bush like 1km to the main road, glory be to God because the passenger seated beside the driver was shouting to the driver that he should not merge break and he was the one assisting the driver in holding the wheel together.

We all came out with just a minor scars on my right hand and the driver with a minor injury too. We change the tyre with another extra and we started the journey again and before we reach Lokoja, the extra tired we used also conderm totally. We have to look for any volganizer around and there was no one because it was in the night already. The driver need to change it to that small tiny tyre that used to come with car, and that one is not good as well.
At that junction the driver was started shivering that he can not drive again. Thank God for the man seated beside the driver, he took over and drove us to driver house, because it was late and we get to his house around 2:00am.
The following day I began my journey to Abuja, I and the driver exchange contact, the guy is from Delta State and we do call ourselves till roday. The journey of 8 hours now turn to 24hrs, I give glory to God for his Mercy and protection over me.

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by Nwiboko26(f): 5:05pm On May 10, 2020
gideonite98:
Of Course Miracle exist and God's powerful
Watched the story of john smith
The boy that fell into the ice while playing with his friend when he was a teen and was pulse less for 45 mins and the doctor declared him dead but his mum Joyce Smith came to the hospital was crying and said "holy spirit please breathe life in to my son"and boom there was pulse they treated the kid,transferred him to another hospital and they prayed for him the third day with friends and people that saw it all over the news in their city prayed for him and he woke up the 3rd day with no side effects that the doctors presumed.
His case made the doctor and fire man that rescued him belief in God and miracle because the fireman was an Atheist.
That was what made doctor kent sutterer to write the article " kid was dead"
" mother prayed"
"Kid came back to life"
The dude is still alive till date.

Just type John smith the kid that died and came back to life on google or download the film "breakthrough"
I watched that movie breakthrough and i was moved to tears.such miracle is extra ordinary.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by tot(f): 5:11pm On May 10, 2020
kingxsamz:

Please quote where I mentioned I was an atheist. undecided
Besides, this is religion section, not Christianity section.
So anyone is free to express their belief and disbelief on the topic "religion" here.
Now when will you Christian folks stop disturbing our peace in buses, parks, schools and market places? undecided

This is not a bus or market place. This is a Christian post for CHRISTIANS to share their testimonies, so again if you are not one, WHY are you here?

No one is stopping you from discussing whatever you believe in as you claim you are not an atheist. So open your own post and do whatever you want there rather than clicking a Christian post and then complaining about being disturbed.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by One4me: 5:14pm On May 10, 2020
calculator123:

I enjoyed reading your story. One question, how can one experience his awesome power?

I cant answer all your question and l wont try to, so dont expect much from my answer.

There is RELIGION - regular Church going, loud prayers, tying head, signing for Church Worker, etc. All outward things you can see in a "Christian".

There there is SPIRITUALITY - a relatiosnhip, very private one with God, a belief, faith, prayers and walking with God which only the person and God sees and understand.
It is completely independent of all the things above (Religion) and what Christians think is necessary. It involves doing good, without expecting anything in return, in secret mostly, it involves listening to your heart in most things you do and your heart, where 'good and evil' resides, telling you that you are doing the will of God and not fooling yourself!

To experience the awsomeness of God and his power, you need to be spiritual, not necessarily religious.
In my own opinion, with time, your spirit will start telling you that you are one with God, who is alos a spirit.

Most of us are Religious but we are not Spiritual
If you look around, you would have wondered why a country like China that does not believe in God (Not religious, by our own understanding as Christians), is better than a Nigeria where every corner has a Church or Mosque and we pray like prayer is going to be banned tomorrow!
Yet things dont work for us but work for the so-called atheist country?
Just listen to what some of them are saying on this thread...and they seem to be able to justify their sayings. undecided

It is because most of us in Nigeria (a vast majority) are Religious but not Spiritual.
Some of those people we look down upon, are in tune with the spirit of God (though not Religious or as openly religious as us) and they have developed spirituality over time to the point that some of them can communicate in spirit, with God,

Just do good to fellow man as you would that it is done unto you, pray to God, ask for wisdom from god, trust God and have faith in his ability to hear your prayers, do what you need to do as a humanbeing and keep your trust in God at all times and always ....... even when thngs dont seem to be going your way. When you pray and dont get the desired result, know that it is because your spirit is yet to be attuned to God, not because god does not hear prayers, cleanse your body, heart and spirit a little bit more, get closer to god even more.
Funnily, God is simple, far too simple than most of us beleive or we are made to beleive!
He is just like your Daddy you gave birth to you, infact, better than our Daddies because he is more forgiving than our Dads and can see far neyond our earthly Dads but like our Dad in that he listens to us and is ready to come to our aid, if we trust him like a little child, when thrown-up into the air by the Dad, knows and trust that the Dad will not drop him to the cold floor but catch him, less he falls.

Dats'all. I told you you wont learnmuch from me. grin grin
BTW, we are all living under God's grace and most of the benefits we get, including myself, we are (l am) undeserving of it but God is just so kind he overlooks my shortcomings.
In an hurry now, got to go.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by adadike(f): 5:23pm On May 10, 2020
monichannel:

So, what was your reply to the driver? Me too want to know.
Your faith and heart is not here by boarding same bus with those corpers. I'm moved.
i was too shocked to say a thing. I simply left without saying a word. It was as if he knew what would happen all along

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by TommyAnthem(m): 5:28pm On May 10, 2020
Don't mind them bro, even if the world came by accident as they claim, please help me ask them if they ever seen accident without an external force?
JudasNaCarrot:
It surprises me how some people (foolish,though) still believe there is nothing like God, a supreme being, an all glorious and ever lasting with unlimited powers.
If a house have a designer, a car have a designer, a beautiful cloth etc, all are designed by someone, then our universe and everything in it did not just come by accident....there is a super human with unlimited powers and intelligence that made it.

God is God.....

He is everlasting.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by Coden(m): 5:37pm On May 10, 2020
paulolee:
good...miracles do happen...d problem is dt we jus dnt bliev in miracles until we start praying n hoping for it..gat alot of dm shaa bt d craziest was d one dt was linked to betting...was abt to win 85k and two matches was postponed...went to collect my money without dt 2 matches n was given just 18k dt dose 2 matches gat big points..3 n 5 points...i said i wud wait n waited 4 d big day..d first wit 5 points won convincingly bt d oda wit 3 points was losing 3 nil jus after 35mins n i was shocked bt i jus relax my mind n lookedup n said God knows d best oo...waited till nite n didnt even disturb myself bcox I tot av lost it all bt bea jus gingered me to check it dt she av bin praying all day for d ticket n i laffed real hard bcox notin consine prayer wit naija bet na..bt wen i opened flashscores n say 6-5 i was shocked n even read d match report n was suprised bcox dt match gat all shades of madness...starting from 2 red cards each, 4 penalties involved n 2 missed, and it spanned to 99 mins of extra time..my saving grace was dt d other team lost thier keeper to injury n d other keeper gat a red and a player av to Mount d goal n dts wen my team did 3 goals in dt extra 9mins to win...to me its a miracle 85k n i paid tithe n even gave testimony dt i was financially favored...i miss football jhoor

Hallelujah Praise jah

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by Enwhen(m): 5:38pm On May 10, 2020
kingxsamz:

So only failed scientists are atheists? Wow nice logic. cheesy

Let me ask you question.
Let me see if you still have some left.
When scientists want to make a discovery, do they implement their belief in their work or research?
Do they sit down and pray and everything magically comes into place?
Or do they make use of the knowledge which they have garnered all their life?

I have asked you two questions, let's see if you'll answer reasonably. wink

I need not tell you about many scientists who got break through in many researches wit the help of God, go do your findings...some started it without breaktru, many got breakthrough with the help of God , go find out... according to the ethics , nobody is allow to put his/her beliefs in any work with patents...as it is meant for all, that's why we have various organisations who check descoveries and inventions like the WHO and others

Your second question , does not make sense at all...there are many scientists that are pastors , Imams , worship God in various ways....stop believing those failed scientists that there is no God, which is the main reason they always fail....go make your findings on many discoveries today and see how they got break through, after years of research... Go study the Bible and Qur'an , u will see how modern technology started via the help of God...and stops following those failed scientists.

Bro , don't be decieved, there is God...

THERE IS NO SCIENCE WITHOUT GOD!!!!!....sip it.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by CuteYvonne777: 5:46pm On May 10, 2020
Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by jeff1607(m): 5:48pm On May 10, 2020
adadike:
Wonderful God! Am moved to tears. This God , how wonderful you are. I was preparing to travel for Xmas from ilorin to Onitsha, being a prayerful person, I decided to keep vigil and pray against accident. While praying and deep in the spirit, I saw dead bodies of corpers lying on the road. After the prayers , I narrated what I saw to my mum . The next day, she saw me to Onitsha park at Oja Oba Ilorin. To my surprise, there were about 10 corpers on the queue travelling to Onitsha as well. I decided to board the same bus with them coz of the revelation I had. My mom panicked but I advised her to go home and keep praying for our safety. The driver was an Igbo man which is unusual. That transport company hates working with Igbo people, yet 90 percent of their customers were igbos.
I led the corpers and the other occupants of the vehicle in a short but powerful prayer . After the prayer , I kept calling on the blood of Jesus to save the day coz of my revelation. On getting to Osi in kwara state, I dozed off only to awaken at screams of 'Jesus Jesus Jesus'. The car summersaulted three times and plung into a ditch . Miraculously all of us survived. What surprised me the most was the Igbo driver took me aside and said, 'nne, tell me the truth, who are you'?

Arabirin, you are really stubborn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by arimahoseloka(m): 6:25pm On May 10, 2020
hopefulLandlord:
OP at the end asked, WHAT CAN GOD NOT Do?

Answer: heal an amputee. Funny enough Salamanders and starfishs grow back lost limbs without screaming the name of a dead son of a Jewish carpenter but humans can't grow back theirs no matter the level of prayer being offered to an omnipotent god who said you'd get anything you ask for in his name if you have faith even if it's as small as a mustard seed. Looks like no amputee has faith lol

f. ool
Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by monichannel: 7:10pm On May 10, 2020
adadike:
i was too shocked to say a thing. I simply left without saying a word. It was as if he knew what would happen all along

Mysteries.

So, it that a gift you have or it happened just that once? I'm curious wink
Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by S4SOLOMON4(m): 7:13pm On May 10, 2020
hopefulLandlord:
OP at the end asked, WHAT CAN GOD NOT Do?

Answer: heal an amputee. Funny enough Salamanders and starfishs grow back lost limbs without screaming the name of a dead son of a Jewish carpenter but humans can't grow back theirs no matter the level of prayer being offered to an omnipotent god who said you'd get anything you ask for in his name if you have faith even if it's as small as a mustard seed. Looks like no amputee has faith lol

He has done it before, even here in Nigeria.
He will do it again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) / RCCG Lady Renounces Membership Because Of VP Osinbajo. See Reactions / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Reveals Rapture Date - 3, 6 Or 10 Years Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.