Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts (69070 Views)

Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) / Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc / 10 Self-Proclaimed Holy Men With Miracles That Went Horribly Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by Godfullsam(m): 1:48pm On May 10, 2020
kingxsamz:

You should know better now. undecided
If you're bright or intelligent, you should know that just because people hold different opinion from yours doesn't mean they're sadists or their lives are in a sorry state.
I don't know why small minds like you don't make logical statements or comments.
You only hurl insults at people for thinking differently. It's pathetic, really.

You better channel your frustration else where...

I am not the cause of what ever you are going through.
Go and rinse your face with clean water and calm yourself down. You will see the bigger pictures.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by Bigchristo: 1:50pm On May 10, 2020
adadike:
Wonderful God! Am moved to tears. This God , how wonderful you are. I was preparing to travel for Xmas from ilorin to Onitsha, being a prayerful person, I decided to keep vigil and pray against accident. While praying and deep in the spirit, I saw dead bodies of corpers lying on the road. After the prayers , I narrated what I saw to my mum . The next day, she saw me to Onitsha park at Oja Oba Ilorin. To my surprise, there were about 10 corpers on the queue travelling to Onitsha as well. I decided to board the same bus with them coz of the revelation I had. My mom panicked but I advised her to go home and keep praying for our safety. The driver was an Igbo man which is unusual. That transport company hates working with Igbo people, yet 90 percent of their customers were igbos.
I led the corpers and the other occupants of the vehicle in a short but powerful prayer . After the prayer , I kept calling on the blood of Jesus to save the day coz of my revelation. On getting to Osi in kwara state, I dozed off only to awaken at screams of 'Jesus Jesus Jesus'. The car summersaulted three times and plung into a ditch . Miraculously all of us survived. What surprised me the most was the Igbo driver took me aside and said, 'nne, tell me the truth, who are you'?
wow this is awesome �
Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by Bigchristo: 1:51pm On May 10, 2020
LegalIcon:
Mine was on August 1, 2015. I was traveling from Ilorin to Oyo town to see the parents of my ex then. I was driving and I had a friend also seated beside me on the front seat beside the driver. I wanted to stylishly convey my serious intention to her parents, so I bought different kinds of fruits and wrapped them like engagement items and kept them inside the boot.

Mind you I was supposed to attend a vigil on the eve of that day (Friday, 31st July), but I chose not too, because I would be traveling the following morning.

So, on getting to Alata area, before Deeper Life Camp (on the Ilorin-Ogbomosho expressway), I was not really overspeeding, but my car suddenly started swerving. By that time, I had lost control of the wheels, so, the car was just swerving on the road while on speed. My friend kept calling me and asking me about what was going on, and suddenly, the car hit one of these road dividers made of concrete and then summersaulted thrice and then faced the direction I was coming from (Ilorin). Now, the last thing I still remember was that when the car hit the road divider. I was GONE! It was as if there was a total blackout.

This was around 12pm. I remember seeing myself in a place where I met an old man. The old man asked me what I was doing there, I didn't utter a word. So, he told me to go back to where I was coming from, that I had not even done the work he gave me. At that time, I started hearing faintly the cry of people, and then after about 3 to 4 hours, I opened my eyes and I saw about four Doctors and Nurses doing suitures on my head and ear. I had memory loss and was just looking at everyone in the Theater. After some time, I asked where I was and I was told Lautech Teaching Hospital in Ogbomoso. I then began to ask them what had happened. They tried to ask me information about my family but I remembered none until after about an hour again.

I then saw my friend who by God's grace didn't sustain any serious injury. He then narrated the story: After my car (Honda bulldog) summersaulted thrice and stopped, the car bonnet flew to the other devide of the expressway. The car became a write off and to bring me out was a task. While my friend was brought out through the side window, the people who rushed to the scene had to use Cutlass and some metals to further break the car into pieces and then brought out my dead body. People were already wailing when a Pastor driving in his church bus offered to carry my body and my friend to the Teaching Hospital. As the man was driving, he was crying and praying that God should prove himself. That was on Saturday.

On Monday, my elder sister was returning from Lagos and when she got to the spot where the accident occurred, the driver of the commercial bus she boarded was showing the passengers that that was where a serious accident occurred on Saturday and a young guy died. Then, my sister told the guy that the guy came back to life, but the guy disbelieved. When it became an argument, my elder sister called me and I spoke to her while in the commercial bus. Could you believe that nothing happened to the fruits in the booth, including the wine I bought? Funningly too, myself and the girl didn't eventually marry.

WHAT CAN GOD NOT Do? Pls, share your own experience of God's Miracles and wonderful Acts. PLEASE, Let this testimony make the from page (to the glory of God) abeg!
Miracles do happen, thanks to Jehovah���
Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by Lumidee007(m): 1:52pm On May 10, 2020
LegalIcon:
Mine was on August 1, 2015. I was traveling from Ilorin to Oyo town to see the parents of my ex then. I was driving and I had a friend also seated beside me on the front seat beside the driver. I wanted to stylishly convey my serious intention to her parents, so I bought different kinds of fruits and wrapped them like engagement items and kept them inside the boot.

Mind you I was supposed to attend a vigil on the eve of that day (Friday, 31st July), but I chose not too, because I would be traveling the following morning.

So, on getting to Alata area, before Deeper Life Camp (on the Ilorin-Ogbomosho expressway), I was not really overspeeding, but my car suddenly started swerving. By that time, I had lost control of the wheels, so, the car was just swerving on the road while on speed. My friend kept calling me and asking me about what was going on, and suddenly, the car hit one of these road dividers made of concrete and then summersaulted thrice and then faced the direction I was coming from (Ilorin). Now, the last thing I still remember was that when the car hit the road divider. I was GONE! It was as if there was a total blackout.

This was around 12pm. I remember seeing myself in a place where I met an old man. The old man asked me what I was doing there, I didn't utter a word. So, he told me to go back to where I was coming from, that I had not even done the work he gave me. At that time, I started hearing faintly the cry of people, and then after about 3 to 4 hours, I opened my eyes and I saw about four Doctors and Nurses doing suitures on my head and ear. I had memory loss and was just looking at everyone in the Theater. After some time, I asked where I was and I was told Lautech Teaching Hospital in Ogbomoso. I then began to ask them what had happened. They tried to ask me information about my family but I remembered none until after about an hour again.

I then saw my friend who by God's grace didn't sustain any serious injury. He then narrated the story: After my car (Honda bulldog) summersaulted thrice and stopped, the car bonnet flew to the other devide of the expressway. The car became a write off and to bring me out was a task. While my friend was brought out through the side window, the people who rushed to the scene had to use Cutlass and some metals to further break the car into pieces and then brought out my dead body. People were already wailing when a Pastor driving in his church bus offered to carry my body and my friend to the Teaching Hospital. As the man was driving, he was crying and praying that God should prove himself. That was on Saturday.

On Monday, my elder sister was returning from Lagos and when she got to the spot where the accident occurred, the driver of the commercial bus she boarded was showing the passengers that that was where a serious accident occurred on Saturday and a young guy died. Then, my sister told the guy that the guy came back to life, but the guy disbelieved. When it became an argument, my elder sister called me and I spoke to her while in the commercial bus. Could you believe that nothing happened to the fruits in the booth, including the wine I bought? Funningly too, myself and the girl didn't eventually marry.

WHAT CAN GOD NOT Do? Pls, share your own experience of God's Miracles and wonderful Acts. PLEASE, Let this testimony make the from page (to the glory of God) abeg!

OH it's yu. I hrd abt the accident. Tot they said the yahooboi died? angry
Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by kingxsamz(m): 1:54pm On May 10, 2020
Enwhen:

Yea so many , but so unfortunate that most atheist have no knowledge about such, they only belief on failed scientists ...
So only failed scientists are atheists? Wow nice logic. cheesy

Let me ask you question.
Let me see if you still have some left.
When scientists want to make a discovery, do they implement their belief in their work or research?
Do they sit down and pray and everything magically comes into place?
Or do they make use of the knowledge which they have garnered all their life?

I have asked you two questions, let's see if you'll answer reasonably. wink

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by Lamanii22(f): 1:56pm On May 10, 2020
You and the girl didn't marry ke OP, can you imagine! I thank God for your life Hun...
Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by kingxsamz(m): 1:57pm On May 10, 2020
Godfullsam:

You better channel your frustration else where...

I am not the cause of what ever you are going through.
Go and rinse your face with clean water and calm yourself down. You will see the bigger pictures.

Lol, I wasn't expecting anything other than this from you though.
It's all good, lol.
Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by sammychimex(m): 1:59pm On May 10, 2020
kingxsamz:

Show appreciation to who or what? undecided
Let that bigger force save all starving, dying and sick children in Africa first before it can be appreciated.

Wouldn't you rather stick to aetheist'threads than go about poking your nose in Christian threads? How much more jobless can one be?

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by am4truth(m): 2:02pm On May 10, 2020
It's only a fool according to Psalms 14 verse 1 that says God does not exist..

Been alive to see this day and accepting Jesus as my Lord and Savior is the greatest miracle. I can't imagine the greatness of God's mercies over me.
I was rushed to the hospital in Jss 1, spent a week at the hospital : I wasn't sick.
Came back to school on the day 3rd term exam was starting after taking 2 weeks off. I still managed to be the best student in Jss 1.

I do a lots of traveling, but God's mercies kept me.

Miracles jobs offers.

And many more.

Indeed I am grateful most high God.

I choose not to be a FOOL

7 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by am4truth(m): 2:02pm On May 10, 2020
It's only a fool according to Psalms 14 verse 1 that says God does not exist..

Been alive to see this day and accepting Jesus as my Lord and Savior is the greatest miracle. I can't imagine the greatness of God's mercies over me.
I was rushed to the hospital in Jss 1, spent a week at the hospital : I wasn't sick.
Came back to school on the day 3rd term exam was starting after taking 2 weeks off. I still managed to be the best student in Jss 1.

I do a lots of traveling, but God's mercies kept me.

Miracles jobs offers.

And many more.

Indeed I am grateful most high God.

I choose not to be a Fool. Thank you Jesus

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by GreatResearcher1: 2:03pm On May 10, 2020
ernieboy:
what if he permitted it in the. first place as a punishment for the evil in the world.
ur God loves blood too much
Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by kingxsamz(m): 2:03pm On May 10, 2020
OriOko88:

So much for you. Is this how you gonna raise your children to become freethinkers? To even imagine a lady that is expected to teach her children the way of God, and principles of righteously and teachings of the supremacy of the almighty is the one constituting nuisance on a christian page. I pity your unborn children cos you've already spell doom for them

You want to know a fact? cheesy

Countries that are less religious live more peacefully than any religious country.
With all your "principles and righteousness, and teachings of the supremacy of the almighty" , your country Nigeria, is topping the list for the most corrupt nations in the world. grin grin grin
This shows your level of reasoning.
If you think you have to scare children with hellfire in order to make them behave or add value to their society, then I don't know what to tell you.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by kingxsamz(m): 2:07pm On May 10, 2020
sammychimex:

Wouldn't you rather stick to aetheist'threads than go about poking your nose in Christian threads? How much more jobless can one be?

As usual, when it's time to engage in constructive conversation, you shy away and call the person jobless for airing his view.
Sorry mr man... The thread says religion, not Christianity.
Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by southpole: 2:13pm On May 10, 2020
kingxsamz:

You're contradicting yourself oga..
Have you gone there? Have you died before?
Is there anyone you know that died and was buried, only to come back to life to tell you about this imaginary place? undecided
There are many who died and came back with the beautiful stories my elder sister's pastor was one. Though I have not gone to heaven but God has spoken to me personally I heard his voice very very clear. I can understand with you that you don't have such experience but we that have we are saying God exist.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by speedchariot(m): 2:14pm On May 10, 2020
Glory be to Jesus
Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by southpole: 2:14pm On May 10, 2020
kingxsamz:

Please open your dictionary and look for the meaning of fact.
There is no room for arguement , God exist and you will confirm.it one day.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by kingxsamz(m): 2:17pm On May 10, 2020
southpole:
There are many who died and came back with the beautiful stories my elder sister's pastor was one. Though I have not gone to heaven but God has spoken to me personally I heard his voice very very clear. I can understand with you that you don't have such experience but we that have we are saying God exist.

God spoke to you?
Nah, that's just your head doing things it wants to hear.
Though you've not gone to heaven yet you believe it and can prove it with concrete evidence?
There are many who died.
How many do you know?
And was your elder sister's pastor buried?
And why are you giving me a third party story?
Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by kingxsamz(m): 2:19pm On May 10, 2020
southpole:
There is no room for arguement , God exist and you will confirm.it one day.

Godzilla exists, and you'll confirm it one day.

You see how dumb that sounds?
Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 10, 2020
Well let me use this opportunity to share this. This was a true life story that happened to me back 2015.

If you think there's no God, then course God, then you'll see his rout.

I became redundant in the company I was working the year January 2015. I was home for almost four months doing nothing. During that four months, I submitted CV to various marine company within my reach, including online. Most of the manager I knew then, I met them and told them about my current state and submitted my CV. Each of them told me to get at list a Diploma or Bsc. It baffle me because I don't have àny money to further my education, my salary was just 35k then. From that monthly salary, during the previous years I work, I was able to acquire some marine credentials, such as basic Mandatory, MEA, Discharge, Trade test, yellow card, swimming cert and medical. So I was hoping at least I could get an opportunity with the little certificate I was able to acquire during the past years. But with my experience as a mechanical technician and the certificate I got, I couldn't find a place. My mom live with me even till now. So something happened along the line. My mom told me I have been home for some months now, searching and searching for job. Why not go do labourer's job in bush to earn something instead of sitting home all day. I was so frustrated and depressed, I couldn't believe my mom told me that. Well, I took it an advice, I went to the bush very early the next day. Behold, the three place I went to, I was laughed at. They said guy, you can't do this job, for this your look, never you can't. I try to defend myself that they should give me the opportunity, but I was told they have labourers and they're on their way. So I went home. That day I blamed God, (forgive me to use this word) I course God. I told him to take my life, that despite the skills and experience I got, yet I can't find any opportunity. Now everyone want me to go school yet no sponsor or whatsoever. So I told God to take my life that I can't experience the pain and hardship anymore. Behold, that very night. At as 2am, I was having severe stomach pain, severe headache, my entire body was very very hot, I couldn't breathe smoothly. I cried out loud and my mother woke up, she too became afraid. I told her we should go to the nearby maternity home, they also have a small attached chemist to the maternity. On reaching there, the nurses where so afraid and they told me the person who sells at the chemist wasn't around. They said it a maternity center not a clinic. I quickly remember my words during the day. So I told my mom, come let go. I told her I know what happened. So on our way, I quietly beg God to forgive me, that I'll never speak against him or course him. That was one great lesson in my life.

The other lesson was during 2013. I learnt God created very thing, including our spirit. I began to question myself, I wanted to know who then created God. How can he be three in one? If God created our spirit, and everything has an origin, then who then created God? You know I read different books, I sat and in my thoughts, my head almost knock. I swear, if you ever try such, you might run mad. Cos my brain almost knock just because of my thoughts alone. Please, God almighty the creator of the universe is real. Christ Jesus is real. I have so many testimonies to share! Also me dey look for opportunity now, I don struggle to get a diploma, In mechanical engineering, i need a job placement if any. Thanks & God bless you!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by Dreyton36: 2:24pm On May 10, 2020
kaziblake:
I am alive today online by his grace..I have been involve in so many accidents,like bikes,car and even falling from stair case but his mercy still kept me till today..
I will never forget 23rd of December 2014 my Birthday,I was lying down on the parlour cushion chair when a friend came in and said she wanted to Pick a movie and I permitted her to take anyone she like’s and I slept off.
Suddenly,I saw myself outside and wanted to lock the door after me until I look back and saw my friend still selecting movies,so I called her name and told her to come outside that I wanted to lock my door but she didn’t respond,I called her out three times with no response until I look back and saw myself lying on the chair,I quickly went back to my body and stood up..I asked her what happened and she said nothing that I have been sleeping since..Injust burst into tears and went to church..
That day was a near death experience.
2017 23rd is December,the wire in my room caught for but Jesus saved me again
My Birthday last year I was drugged my people I call friends but my father up in heaven used the bartender to save me again..
Jesus,Jesus,Jesus,What exactly do you want me to do for you?Because I keep wondering why he always save me all the time.
Sometimes I will stop breathing and after fighting for some minutes,He will restored me again..
Surely one day I will work for him.
just ask for my acct details and Jesus will bless you
Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by tot(f): 2:24pm On May 10, 2020
It's pure foolishness to claim you don't believe in God and then dedicate your time and energy to challenging those that do. How do others' choices affect you?

Dear atheists, why not mind your business and face front, and leave those that choose to believe?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by Okiibe(m): 2:29pm On May 10, 2020
hopefulLandlord:
OP at the end asked, WHAT CAN GOD NOT Do?

Answer: heal an amputee. Funny enough Salamanders and starfishs grow back lost limbs without screaming the name of a dead son of a Jewish carpenter but humans can't grow back theirs no matter the level of prayer being offered to an omnipotent god who said you'd get anything you ask for in his name if you have faith even if it's as small as a mustard seed. Looks like no amputee has faith lol

Your unbelief is you problem, not that of the op.

My experience occured when I lived in Gombe state. (around July 2010) can't remember the actual day of the week.

Driving on a Toyota saloon car on the Ashaka road, heading back to Gombe town. I have left Malam Sidi, passed Doho junction.

Alone in the car, I was (in my usual) playing a song by Ron Kenolly "I bow my knees before your throne, I know my life is not my own, Lord I offer up, this song of praise, to bring you pleasure Lord. Halleluuuuujah ×××..."

Suddenly, I dosed off.

My speed was around 120klm/he

Waking up, I saw a white car 3 metres ahead of me and it's an old non-speeding vehicle. I quickly overtook it by going down the shoulder of the road right-side and continued the speed unchanged.

I did not panic, surprisingly.

Blank

I woke up and, the good thing is that I was on seat belt. I began to panic.

I am not sure, but I think I held my car's hand break while my eyes was closed...

Because my car, as I finally came to consciousness, was on the opposite side of the road (left side) having entered bush with reverse.

The front of my car was facing the main road, while the boot is in the bush.

The engine was still humming, but what stopped my car from further movement is that, a big wood peersed between a tire and the rim and that particular type got puntured (no more air).

I woke up hold the steering wheel, the back tires were still rolling and digging holes under each tyre because the engine was working and my leg still on the trutle.

It was as I raised my leg from the trutle that the tyres stopped digging the ground.

When I came out of the car in the bush, I saw impact made by my car on trees, broken due to struggle, but which I did not know when it all happened.

People gathered from motorists, and I was advised to go and off my still working engine, so I did.

Nothing happened to my health. I got an okada man who collected my punctured tyre and wen to Doho junction and filled it for me at the vulcanizers.

That road is known for the notoriety of it's trailers population. About a hundred trailers can ply that road to or from Ashaka Cement Factory but that day when I was sleep-driving, they were off nearby.
God kept me safe even when I wasn't conscious.

I OWE GOD, BIG TIME.

I CAN NEVER DO ANY GOOD TO BE ENOUGH FOR WHAT GOD HAS DONE TO ME.

BUT EACH DAY, I WILL LIVE AND DO A GOLDEN DID TO THE GLORY OF GOD

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by festwiz(m): 2:30pm On May 10, 2020
doggedfighter:

I'm a sis btw .
Bluefilm, you should glorify his name after another person has done the work, right? What dumbfuckery !!
Eating where he didn't work ?
Deceit is all I see !
Lol. How I'd laugh when these Pastors are thanking god for a vaccine created by scientists.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by Edaniels9(m): 2:33pm On May 10, 2020
kingxsamz:

You should know better now. undecided
If you're bright or intelligent, you should know that just because people hold different opinion from yours doesn't mean they're sadists or their lives are in a sorry state.
I don't know why small minds like you don't make logical statements or comments.
You only hurl insults at people for thinking differently. It's pathetic, really.

You already proved your point. However replying every post here tells us that you are trying so hard to convince yourself. All the same whether you believe or not doesn't take God off his throne. He is and will continue to be exalted. Have a blessed day bro. smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by southpole: 2:49pm On May 10, 2020
kingxsamz:

God spoke to you?
Nah, that's just your head doing things it wants to hear.
Though you've not gone to heaven yet you believe it and can prove it with concrete evidence?
There are many who died.
How many do you know?
And was your elder sister's pastor buried?
And why are you giving me a third party story?
I know you wish there is no God but unfortunate for you He exist
Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by Somzee(f): 2:53pm On May 10, 2020
If I begin to recount God's wonderful acts and miracles,today won't be enough.
This song Amaghimo, by password expresses the thoughts of my heart.

Lord Most High
I feel blessed to be in Your presence
When You're not nigh
How can I survive in Your absence
All my life
I was born to give You the praise
You make me smile
Now I've come to say face to face

Gwanum ebemge bidoebido
Nwe jawa Chineke mma
Amaghimo Amaghimo

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by optimismlaz(m): 2:53pm On May 10, 2020
God has delivered me severally from the plans of the enemy. With God all things are possible.
Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by emusmithyy(m): 2:54pm On May 10, 2020
This can be related to,

SHARE YOUR "NEAR-DEATH EXPERIENCES".
Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by Goalnaldo(m): 2:55pm On May 10, 2020
anyimontana:
Who counted the summersault
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by Oksman(m): 2:59pm On May 10, 2020
xnsandrxns:

What an ungrateful human being
Even when you were clearly saved by the hard working medical team, you decided to give the credit to an invisible being
Why did the pastor that drove you to the hospital not drive you to a church?
Or just pray and heal your on the spot

This is exactly how you people are waiting for scientists to get a cure for Covid 19 so you can give credit to your gods and pastors

Psalm 14:1 The fool says in his heart, "There is no God." They are corrupt, their deeds are vile; there is no one who does good. (NIV)
Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by kingxsamz(m): 3:05pm On May 10, 2020
southpole:
I know you wish there is no God but unfortunate for you He exist

You know I wish?
Haha, laughable.
You're the one who probably wish he exists, because you know deep down that there is something wrong in this whole belief system of yours.
There are questions you have in mind to ask, but you can't because you feel you might realise the truth. Deep down you know, but you won't let that thought surface. Your religion implies that you don't ask questions, because it knows that once you do, the scam becomes more vivid.
Don't worry, in five years time, we'll know.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by kingxsamz(m): 3:07pm On May 10, 2020
Oksman:

Psalm 14:1 The fool says in his heart, "There is no God." They are corrupt, their deeds are vile; there is no one who does good. (NIV)

Lol, it's funny how you try to prove God's existence by quoting Bible verses. The same Bible which promotes God's existence. grin

If you believe he exists, put down your bible let's reason logically. cheesy we don't need no book to state an obvious fact.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

What You Must Know About Arch-angels And Their Roles / I'm Richer Than Bill Gates - Pastor Adeboye / Pastor Adeboye's 'Deep Hole' Tweet That Got People Talking On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.