Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,798 members, 7,831,584 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Drogba Beats Ibrahimovic To Be Named Ligue 1's Best Striker Of The Past 20 Years - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Drogba Beats Ibrahimovic To Be Named Ligue 1's Best Striker Of The Past 20 Years (38685 Views)

Odion Ighalo Usurps Zlatan Ibrahimovic To Equal 95-year Man Utd Record / Mourinho Considering Signing Ibrahimovic To Tettenham Hotspur / Carlos Vela Beats Ibrahimovic To 2019 MLS MVP Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drogba Beats Ibrahimovic To Be Named Ligue 1's Best Striker Of The Past 20 Years by fykes(m): 7:12pm On May 10, 2020
emmabest2000:
Dem just want to console africanas

Drogba in eague 1
played 80 games
scored 39 goals

Ibrahimovic in league 1
played 133 games
Scored 112 goals

The difference is clear

Meanwhile can anyone explain what the short man in Argentina shirt was thinking grin

To all shorty fans if u quote me and talk nonsense 疫情 will catch you grin
I'm sure u weren't born when Juan Roman Riquelme played for Boca juniors, Villarreal and argentina.
All kids u kids of today thinks every number 10 is messi

2 Likes

Re: Drogba Beats Ibrahimovic To Be Named Ligue 1's Best Striker Of The Past 20 Years by Pasility84: 7:13pm On May 10, 2020
This Drogba jars has not still expired. Kudos to him

1 Like

Re: Drogba Beats Ibrahimovic To Be Named Ligue 1's Best Striker Of The Past 20 Years by mordred44: 7:14pm On May 10, 2020
hedonister:
How
UP LEGEND DROGBA....proud to be african
Re: Drogba Beats Ibrahimovic To Be Named Ligue 1's Best Striker Of The Past 20 Years by Ubiudumo(m): 7:16pm On May 10, 2020
emmabest2000:

Drogba in eague 1
played 80 games
scored 39 goals

Ibrahimovic in league 1
played 133 games
Scored 112 goals

The difference is clear

Meanwhile can anyone explain what the short man in Argentina shirt was thinking grin

Drogba played for Guingamp, a lowly rated team but Ibra played for PSG, a team that boasted an array of stars during his time with them. In other words, for Drogba to have scored that number of goals means that he was good.

1 Like

Re: Drogba Beats Ibrahimovic To Be Named Ligue 1's Best Striker Of The Past 20 Years by Ykid19: 7:22pm On May 10, 2020
The vote was influenced by Chelsea fans.. Otherwise, on what ground was he voted the best striker in Ligue 1? sad
Re: Drogba Beats Ibrahimovic To Be Named Ligue 1's Best Striker Of The Past 20 Years by bukxy: 7:30pm On May 10, 2020
Zlatan is one of my mentors o, i just love the guy.

1 Like

Re: Drogba Beats Ibrahimovic To Be Named Ligue 1's Best Striker Of The Past 20 Years by MENTORCH(m): 7:46pm On May 10, 2020
Guapismo:
If it was the other way round, you'll see Africans shouting Racism

That’s what Africans don’t know, everything isn’t racism.
Re: Drogba Beats Ibrahimovic To Be Named Ligue 1's Best Striker Of The Past 20 Years by ofiko123(m): 8:04pm On May 10, 2020
Ibrahimovic should win these nau..
Re: Drogba Beats Ibrahimovic To Be Named Ligue 1's Best Striker Of The Past 20 Years by revilomichaels(m): 8:04pm On May 10, 2020
Fairview1:
Congratulations!

Drogba has been making us proud from time immemorial. Way to go! Iwobi is the next in line..

Iwobi should pray against the spirit of bench. Dem dey bench the guy for every club sotee I out the guy for my Pes 2020. Na him my coach dey always bench.
I just dunno what he sees in these benches
SMH ��‍♂️
Re: Drogba Beats Ibrahimovic To Be Named Ligue 1's Best Striker Of The Past 20 Years by revilomichaels(m): 8:06pm On May 10, 2020
bukxy:
Zlatan is one of my mentors o,
i just love the guy.

Zlatan lost because people hate him. He doesn’t have much fans from time immemorial. He’s supposed to be placed where u place CR7 and messi but Bc of his character. He’s nowhere near them in achievements

Character is key!
He also lost this one because of the same diseases CHARACTER
Re: Drogba Beats Ibrahimovic To Be Named Ligue 1's Best Striker Of The Past 20 Years by Keizzmann(m): 8:16pm On May 10, 2020
Guapismo:

Nobody can shoot racism cause the difference is clear
Re: Drogba Beats Ibrahimovic To Be Named Ligue 1's Best Striker Of The Past 20 Years by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 10, 2020
joshuaidibia:

Fair or not. With all his mouth he still can't pull strings? What are you saying. He's just a local champion and will forever be under the shadow of Ronaldo, and forever be hunted by the Euro qualification elimination by Portugal
They didn't start at the same time... They don't belong to the same set!!
Re: Drogba Beats Ibrahimovic To Be Named Ligue 1's Best Striker Of The Past 20 Years by Calicoe: 9:17pm On May 10, 2020
[quote author=MhizJoyce post? Drogba scored 30 out of 83 league appearances. Ibrahimovic scored 112 out of 121 league appearances! That's not fair. [/quote]
Considering the team Drogba played for, you have to be individually good to make it. If he was to play for psg that has world class players, there is no doubt he will outshine zlatan. A good example is puuki from Norwich vs giroud
Re: Drogba Beats Ibrahimovic To Be Named Ligue 1's Best Striker Of The Past 20 Years by grandpoh(m): 9:56pm On May 10, 2020
ADEROGBA

1 Like

Re: Drogba Beats Ibrahimovic To Be Named Ligue 1's Best Striker Of The Past 20 Years by ronaldbecky(m): 10:03pm On May 10, 2020
MhizJoyce:
How come? Drogba scored 30 out of 83 league appearances. Ibrahimovic scored 112 out of 121 league appearances! That's not fair.
..yeah..something not right...i could remember some time ago when ibrahimovic was then playing for Psg, he once call France a shit country..i dont think the French will want to give it to him,rather than drogba...the award belong to Ibrahimovic if we go by ur own logic..
Re: Drogba Beats Ibrahimovic To Be Named Ligue 1's Best Striker Of The Past 20 Years by OgaRico(m): 10:10pm On May 10, 2020
Just keep your fingers across and we will surely hear Ibra's reply to that voting. To me Ibra is football best savager,dude doesn't forget or forgive.
Re: Drogba Beats Ibrahimovic To Be Named Ligue 1's Best Striker Of The Past 20 Years by COOL10(m): 10:20pm On May 10, 2020
revilomichaels:

Zlatan lost because people hate him. He doesn’t have much fans from time immemorial. He’s supposed to be placed where u place CR7 and messi but Bc of his character. He’s nowhere near them in achievements

Character is key!
He also lost this one because of the same diseases CHARACTER

Zlantan's arrogance is a response to how he's been treated,especially by the French media and Swedish team. I watched a video where he complained of racism from the Swedish FA and fans. There's only so much a man can take before standing up to your haters and putting a big 'fvck u' sign in their face. Even the British Media criticised his Man Utd signing on the presumptions that he was too old for the league. He made them swallow their words.

Another thing is he grew up in a rough neighborhood so that shaped his character too. The guy na agbero cheesy
Re: Drogba Beats Ibrahimovic To Be Named Ligue 1's Best Striker Of The Past 20 Years by Decaf: 10:20pm On May 10, 2020
Like for Drogba. Share for Eto
Re: Drogba Beats Ibrahimovic To Be Named Ligue 1's Best Striker Of The Past 20 Years by chiboy1116: 10:37pm On May 10, 2020
emmabest2000:

Drogba in eague 1
played 80 games
scored 39 goals

Ibrahimovic in league 1
played 133 games
Scored 112 goals

The difference is clear

riquellme isn't a short man bro

1 Like

Re: Drogba Beats Ibrahimovic To Be Named Ligue 1's Best Striker Of The Past 20 Years by chiboy1116: 10:38pm On May 10, 2020
TheMainMan:
A poll was also conducted by espn about who is the best African striker between him and eto'o... It was hard to pick between them...
eto definitely
Re: Drogba Beats Ibrahimovic To Be Named Ligue 1's Best Striker Of The Past 20 Years by Nobody: 12:33am On May 11, 2020
MhizJoyce:
How come? Drogba scored 30 out of 83 league appearances. Ibrahimovic scored 112 out of 121 league appearances! That's not fair.

PSG and Marseille is like
Mancity and Leicester City.
Re: Drogba Beats Ibrahimovic To Be Named Ligue 1's Best Striker Of The Past 20 Years by Staphylococcus: 3:37am On May 11, 2020
At a time, Its well deserved.
Re: Drogba Beats Ibrahimovic To Be Named Ligue 1's Best Striker Of The Past 20 Years by One4me: 4:21am On May 11, 2020
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
Ibrahimovic grin arrogant modafuka! Beaten by Messi in Spain, Beaten by Didier in France.

Drogba = Power and Instinct
E'too = Sleek and Sublime.

1 Like

Re: Drogba Beats Ibrahimovic To Be Named Ligue 1's Best Striker Of The Past 20 Years by Edoja234: 7:09am On May 11, 2020
Just like European are saying it now.
Re: Drogba Beats Ibrahimovic To Be Named Ligue 1's Best Striker Of The Past 20 Years by 2kaythuks(m): 9:01am On May 11, 2020
Guapismo:

Egg zactly �
Re: Drogba Beats Ibrahimovic To Be Named Ligue 1's Best Striker Of The Past 20 Years by lukui: 11:46am On May 11, 2020
I am an arsenal fan but anytime anyday, I will still give it to didier drogba because the guy always score against us shaa nii!! Even in his dreams if he play against arsenal he will score us!!!

Dope ass footballer. African best also!!!

1 Like

Re: Drogba Beats Ibrahimovic To Be Named Ligue 1's Best Striker Of The Past 20 Years by Jilo83(m): 1:31pm On May 11, 2020
King Drogba
Eye bage bage

1 Like

Re: Drogba Beats Ibrahimovic To Be Named Ligue 1's Best Striker Of The Past 20 Years by BENEAMATA: 7:20pm On May 11, 2020
moscobabs:
I don't know why but I love hearing the name *Drogba!!
commentator : " DIDIER DROG .gbaaaaa . . . . . ! ( cue sound of rousing celebration by chelsea fans )
_ F.A cup final 2007 .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Arsenal To Warn Players After "Laughing Gas" Video Emerges (Photos) / Lionel Messi Lookalike Reza Parastesh Denies Deceiving Women To Sleep With Them / Abayomi Shogunle Seeks For Fake Aba Super Eagles Jersy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.