Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,073 members, 7,863,787 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:21 AM

Top 10 Programming Language 2020 - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Top 10 Programming Language 2020 (935 Views)

Top 10 Programming Languages To Learn / 10 Programming Languages And Their Creator / 10 Programming Languages/ Tools For Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Programming Language 2020 by worldta8(f): 2:52pm On May 10, 2020
Javascript goes at the top, assuming you want to be useful in an industry that's rapidly progressing towards web applications.

Java is the bread and butter of backend.

Python is a scripting essential - you can save countless hours using it.

After those three "staples", the field is more or less wide open. I would go with (because they are technically languages):

Full list: https:///3dvYn7l

Scala. It is cool and good to know to understand the functionality and actually has a shot of being used in production.

[b]C/C++. [/b]Primarily because you can embed it in Python to boost speed where necessary, which is a technique that has been used to effectively scale Python apps to Tier 1/industrial-grade status.
Re: Top 10 Programming Language 2020 by GideonG(m): 8:03pm On May 10, 2020
I believe the number one.
But...
Calling Java the bread and butter of Backend is what I don't understand.

The King of Backend used to be Django Python framework but right now it's Express node.js framework which is still same JavaScript.

Python is used mostly now for
Data Analysis
Data Science
Machine Learning and
Artificial Intelligence.

You can PM me if you want to learn any of these.
Thanks
Re: Top 10 Programming Language 2020 by SqueezedPant: 2:28pm On May 11, 2020
GideonG:
I believe the number one.
But...
Calling Java the bread and butter of Backend is what I don't understand.

The King of Backend used to be Django Python framework but right now it's Express node.js framework which is still same JavaScript.

Python is used mostly now for
Data Analysis
Data Science
Machine Learning and
Artificial Intelligence.

You can PM me if you want to learn any of these.
Thanks

I want to learn python
Re: Top 10 Programming Language 2020 by GideonG(m): 6:14pm On May 11, 2020
SqueezedPant:

I want to learn python
Send me PM please
Re: Top 10 Programming Language 2020 by SqueezedPant: 11:02am On May 12, 2020
hi
GideonG:

Send me PM please

let talk here , i don't know how pm works

(1) (Reply)

Smart Web Programmers Needed For Long Term Partnership On A Project / HELP Javascript Devs! How Do I Re-write This If---else--if Statements To Run? / Java Instsllatin 5/e

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.