Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More (51416 Views)

Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication / Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him / Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by rhymesu28: 5:03pm On May 10, 2020
My people, I greet you all.

I am a married man with a child. We did our child's dedication few days ago online and my wife is angry that I should have spent more to entertain our neighbors after giving them soft drinks.

I have considered my pocket and sincerely with the present situation if I don't cut down my expenses it will be hard on us.

For almost two months now no salary. I have explained to her but she is not pleased with me.

How should I go about this matter please?

88 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by MoneyMindset(m): 5:24pm On May 10, 2020
This one strng "bros no go do pass yourself"

367 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by Bola146(f): 5:26pm On May 10, 2020
Tell her to use her own money too, why is she angry if she couldn't provide to celebrate her own baby sad Just be watching her

821 Likes 48 Shares

Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by gamapoy539: 5:26pm On May 10, 2020
She has a crush on one of your neighbours who might have been eating her work behind your back and probably the real father of the child. and she is mad at you cos you didn't appreciate him enough for a job well done. Use your brain; if your neighbours are all women, her reaction wouldn't be the same.
Better run a DNA test on that child ASAP.

Modified: To the angry and inconsequential homo sapiens quoting me, have you all eaten today?

328 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by Inferno001(m): 5:29pm On May 10, 2020
My brother, at this moment the naming is over and you have spent what you can afford and nothing can change it..it is only natural for some women to want to show off and I won't blame her for that but here is the thing..sit her down and apologize not because you did wrong but because you want peace..promise her you'll celebrate the child's birthday better and she will draw the plan and you'll give her whatever will be needed to make it her taste after all the baby is yours also and if not for the period we're in you would have loved to do more...just say this for peace to reign and make her feel she is right..a happy good woman makes a happy home my brother...

...modify...
For everyone quoting and insulting me calling me a weak man because I asked OP to be subtle and make peace, I'll ignore you!!!

276 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by ojun50(m): 5:45pm On May 10, 2020
Don't do any tin oh, just be petting her dat the next one will be better......

Always try to make peace she will move over it

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by SageMK: 5:58pm On May 10, 2020
My wife is angry that I should have spent more to entertain our neighbors after giving them soft drinks...

This is funny.

Perhaps it could be she bragged or promised first class treat to your neighbors for the event?

Just ask her to sponsor a post event with her money if she cares so much... That'll shut her.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by Baloranking(m): 5:58pm On May 10, 2020
grin

Another egungun walking to the express way grin

My chairman no do pass yourself oh the same neighbors might deny you when you're in need.
Spend according to your pocket

49 Likes

Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by Kinkinatus(m): 6:05pm On May 10, 2020
Bros, stick by your guns. You done nothing wrong, and you are trying to manage scarce resources for your family. It is the one who wears the shoe, that knows where it pinches. I am sorry to say your Mrs sounds unreasonable with her request. You on the other hand are a forward thinking person. You need to outline the pros and cons of your decision to her, rather than being critical, she should support your decisions.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by sirbass(m): 6:09pm On May 10, 2020
bros do wetin ur hand go reach o!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by gasparpisciotta: 6:12pm On May 10, 2020
Oga Ade be the man and stop whining. You have made your point, please move on.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by DortmundGirl(f): 6:15pm On May 10, 2020
Naming ceremony is not like wedding. She should pay for it, if she wants it to be a big event

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by Randy100: 6:41pm On May 10, 2020
Nobody, has the monopoly of getting angry. If she is angry, get angry too.

104 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 10, 2020
rhymesu28:
My people ,I greet you all.I am a married man with a child.We did our child's dedication few days ago online and my wife is angry that I should have spent more to entertain our neighbors after giving them soft drinks. I have considered my pocket and sincerely with the present situation if I don't cut down my expenses it will be hard on us.For almost two months now no salary.i have explained to her but she is not pleased with me,how should I go about this matter please?
Na this kind wife go dey insult her husband for not buying the kind expensive Ankara her neighbour bought for his wife.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by Staphylococcus: 2:49am On May 11, 2020
Run for your dear life before you become a church rat in the quest of trying to impress

4 Likes

Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by gamapoy539: 6:55am On May 11, 2020
lalasticlala
Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by gunners160(m): 8:28am On May 11, 2020
Randy100:
Nobody, has the monopoly of getting angry. If she is angry, get angry too.
Menh , I love this. Just go with this advice then come back to thank him

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by Emzy10(m): 9:40am On May 11, 2020
gamapoy539:
She has a crush on one of your neighbours who might have been eating her work behind your back and probably the real father of the child. and she is mad at you cos you didn't appreciate him enough for a job well done. Use your brain; if your neighbours are all women, her reaction wouldn't be the same.
Better run a DNA test on that child ASAP.
Wisdom!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by Zabiboy: 9:48am On May 11, 2020

There comes a time in a man's life where he acts ( wisely of course) without giving anyone explanations..
This is definitely one of the numerous things to learn b4 getting married
GL cool

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by Toluwashe778: 10:30am On May 11, 2020
Inferno001:
My brother, at this moment the naming is over and you have spent what you can afford and nothing can change it..it is only natural for some women to want to show off and I won't blame her for that but here is the thing..sit her down and apologize not because you did wrong but because you want peace..promise her you'll celebrate the child's birthday better and she will draw the plan and you'll give her whatever will be needed to make it her taste after all the baby is yours also and if not for the period we're in you would have loved to do more...just say this for peace to reign and make her feel she is right..a happy good woman makes a happy home my brother...

brilliant
kudos to u

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by 1beat(m): 10:31am On May 11, 2020
funny
Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by Nobody: 10:36am On May 11, 2020
Guy you married an inconsiderate creature . She is even suppose to advise you not to hold any birthday party to avoid any expenses because of the condition of this period. I'm really tired of this creature called women . If you watch closely you will find out she wanted to use the birthday party to show off.

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by KenBen217: 11:01am On May 11, 2020
pls make una tamper justice with mercy o...pls oga make peace with your wife o because if you wan do now and madam refuse nko...haaa...all dis vex they're advising you to vex...walahi you won't smile o

4 Likes

Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by Bennysam: 11:01am On May 11, 2020
[quote author=rhymesu28 post=89400499]My people ,I greet you all.I am a married man with a child.We did our child's dedication few days ago online and my wife is angry that I should have spent more to entertain our neighbors after giving them soft drinks. I have considered my pocket and sincerely with the present situation if I don't cut down my expenses it will be hard on us.For almost two months now no salary.i have explained to her but she is not pleased with me,how should I go about this matter please?[/quote
I don't know why after reading this your trash I got
Very angry why can't some people be a man for once

5 Likes

Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by nurex01(m): 12:53pm On May 11, 2020
You can't kill yourself Boss. Don't over think. Ladies are like that sometimes.
Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by Hezzyluv: 12:53pm On May 11, 2020
That's y l don't joke with mutual understanding in relationship

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by otabuko(m): 12:54pm On May 11, 2020
Lol! �. This life is funny, how can she not understand the situation? Make she use her money redo the child dedication na.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by gurunlocker: 12:54pm On May 11, 2020
Well, someone women don't think and are self centered!

8 Likes

Re: Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More by unitysheart(m): 12:54pm On May 11, 2020
Na wah o. Which kind woman this one come be like this? She prefer they waste their money feeding neighbors instead of themselves.

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Video: Of The Kids Kissing In A Lagos Church Compound / Chat Between A Cross-Dresser And His African Mother / Is This True Love Or Foolishness? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.