Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things (22425 Views)

My Husband Inspects My Private Part Anytime I Return From Work / Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More / I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by craigkoel1989: 10:50am On Dec 21, 2020
Anytime my wife makes me angry I destroy things, the first day she made me angry I destroyed the television remote, another day was the dining table and yesterday I smashed her Android Samsung phone even though I later became remorse and bought her a new one.

I am afraid I might beat her one day.

What is wrong with me and what can i do to stop it?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by Shellsploit: 10:55am On Dec 21, 2020
shocked

Anger Management 101
No go hit ur wife like this...

134 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by Fuckhypocrite: 10:59am On Dec 21, 2020
Law of attraction!!!
Do you read? Let me recommend some books for you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by MJBOLT: 10:59am On Dec 21, 2020
that's a good thing, you can now apply for the Nigerian version of Hulk.

104 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by Freestainworld(m): 11:02am On Dec 21, 2020
Maybe when you graduate to destroying life, they jail you in kirikiri, you will now receive that help you seek, no go advise yourself.

111 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by SpeedyHitman: 11:05am On Dec 21, 2020
It's obvious you're sufferin' from IED; knowmsayin'? You fvckin' need help, man! Hurry up! Seek psychiatric help befor' it's too late; I b'lieve you don't wanna go chasin' your wife with monkey wrench in one hand & jack in another!

I say my salaams!

24 Likes

Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 21, 2020
craigkoel1989:
Anytime my wife makes me angry I destroy things, the first day she made me angry I destroy the television remote, another day was the dining table and yesterday I smashed her Android Samsung phone even though I later became remorse and bought her a new one
I am afraid I might beat her one day
What is wrong with me and what can i do to stop it

Visit the nearest "Army Barrack" close to you and display this your anger. They will calm you down and help you treat your Ailment. I guarantee you will be marveled the way your Anger would disappear and be banished Into the Abyss. Come back and show gratitude. Anuofia Ndi-Ara.....

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 21, 2020
ogbanje spiritgrin

4 Likes

Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by VictoryAssured: 11:12am On Dec 21, 2020
Strong one. You need deliverance.

Lalasticlala, help him.

1 Like

Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by Kapilta(m): 11:13am On Dec 21, 2020
craigkoel1989:
Anytime my wife makes me angry I destroy things, the first day she made me angry I destroy the television remote, another day was the dining table and yesterday I smashed her Android Samsung phone even though I later became remorse and bought her a new one
I am afraid I might beat her one day
What is wrong with me and what can i do to stop it
You are doomed brother. Person wey do you self don die. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:15am On Dec 21, 2020
Try to be with your senses, you already know that you have anger issues, just try to be with your senses every time someone infuriates you, if not you may end up wearing Chelsea color

29 Likes

Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by Kapilta(m): 11:16am On Dec 21, 2020
VictoryAssured:
Strong one. You need deliverance.

Lalasticlala, help him.
So lala na prophet self. shocked Prophet wey like snake. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by iLegendd(m): 11:18am On Dec 21, 2020
When I get angry, I keep quiet and sleep. Do that and you won't need to read a book on anger management. It's not easy, but it will become part of you soon.

Some people smoke weed when angry. Some eat food while some break things.

Some days ago, I did a 20GB sub on Airtel and all apps were working, but my browsers (the most important) refused to work. I changed APN to different networks, yet no way.

I wanted to blame the phone and smash it, but I realized how I used to regret as a kid when I smash things, so I just turned off the phone and went to bed.

I woke, tried it, but it didn't work. I updated the browsers, yet no way. I just smiled and said the Devil is a liar. You want me to get angry and destroy something.

I switched to my YouTube app, watched some comedy by Broda Shaggi, watched music videos, watched some Bitcoin videos, some Amazon videos, some animal fight, some inventions, and some important tutorials that'll fetch me money in the future.

On the second day, they started working and before then, I had acquired some new skills on YouTube. That is how to channel anger to wealth, not regret.

204 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by JONSYN7154: 11:20am On Dec 21, 2020
When next you are angry just keep quiet and walk away by going outside where the environment is calm. After getting your self back you can come home.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by obiekunie2: 11:24am On Dec 21, 2020
[quote author=craigkoel1989 post=97286509][/quote]

MY GUY!

YOU ARE ON YOUR WAY TO LIFE IMPRISONMENT!

IN FACT, YOU ARE JUST ONE STEP AWAY TO SPENDING THE REST OF YOUR LIFE IN NIGERIAN PRISON!

YOU KNOW WHY??

BECAUSE YOU WILL END UP KILLING YOUR WIFE BC OF ONE STUPID REASON AND BY THEN IT WOULD AV BEEN TOO LATE TO REGRET.

THAT YOUR ANGER IS TOTAL NONSENSE SELF INFLICTED OVER BLOATED EGOISTIC ANGER!

YOU CAN CONTROL YOUR ANGER AND YOU KNOW IT!

IF NOT, TELL ME HOW MANY MEN HAVE YOU BEATEN OUTSIDE BC OF YOUR ANGER?? NONE!

BUT YOU LOOSE CONTROL WHEN IT COMES TO YOUR WIFE BC YOU ARE STRONGER THAN HER! BLOODY COWARD!

TRY TAKE A TRIP TO THE NEAREST PRISON NEAR YOU AND ASK THE GUARDS THAT YOU JUST WANT TO SEE HOW THE CELLS ARE - BELIEVE ME THEY WILL ALLOW YOU SEE IT - AFTER THAT VISIT NO ONE WILL TELL YOU TO CURE YOUR USELESS ANGER!

IN FACT, AFTER THAT VISIT, EVEN IF YOUR WIFE SLAP YOU, YOU WILL JUST SMILE AND BEG HER TO PLS FORGIVE YOU!

COWARD!

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by Juliusmomoh: 11:26am On Dec 21, 2020
Make sure you keep destroying your own property.,...
Don't touch dat woman o

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 21, 2020
Na Wetin Women Dey Do When Dem Dey Vex Nai U Dey Do So. When I 1st Saw D Topic Of Ur Thread I Thought U Are A Female. Control Ur Anger. There Are Different Ways Of Dealing With Women.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by Shortyy(f): 11:36am On Dec 21, 2020
You have a temper problem. Enroll in anger management class before you kill somebody's wife someday. Temperamental men are a turn off for me.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by richeeyo(m): 11:37am On Dec 21, 2020
Why are there too many kids here, if u can't advise then leave him

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by PrimeWatermark: 11:54am On Dec 21, 2020
Next time you get angry, burn down your landlord's house or better still your properties, certificates inclusive.
Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by Muhylonaire007: 1:28pm On Dec 21, 2020
shocked shocked shocked shocked
The truth is, if you don't manage your anger well.... Your wife will leave you and if she doesn't, you may end up destroying everything you've built over the years. It is the simple truth.
Everyone gets angry but anger management is what differentiate us.
Chronic anger has always been a deadly thing.
Top of it, you need a Counsellor sir.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by ipobarethieves: 1:29pm On Dec 21, 2020
sad Thou FOUL/ANGER spirit,come out in Jesus name cool sad wink cheesy.Wen u get angry,walk out of the house

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by FOREX4free(m): 1:29pm On Dec 21, 2020
The only solution is to stop breaking things
Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by emmy512: 1:29pm On Dec 21, 2020
It's not your wife it's the peak in you.
You have anger issues. Just treat it

1 Like

Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by Evergreen4(m): 1:29pm On Dec 21, 2020
Next time, Burn down the house grin

2 Likes

Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by GIANTPLUSHUB: 1:29pm On Dec 21, 2020
Mheen! You need to work on it as soon as possible. Now that things are expensive, you will destroy one and start looking for money for the replacement. Not a good one bro. Work on it. Give it all your very best! You can do it!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by labisibrass(m): 1:29pm On Dec 21, 2020
obun ri iku oko tiran mo.
Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by IMASTEX: 1:29pm On Dec 21, 2020
It is your wife that is obviously funding the home, or your source of income will be investigated if you're the one bring in the cash. Because destroying what you bought with hard earned money for whatever reason!!!? You need deliverance!

3 Likes

Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by TalkTalkTwins(m): 1:30pm On Dec 21, 2020
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Couples Hiding Their Earnings From Each Other, Right Or Wrong? / I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband / Have You Ever Been Mocked? Share Your Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.