Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,907 members, 7,824,801 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Yusuf Bayero Is Dead! Emir Of Kano's Uncle Dies - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Yusuf Bayero Is Dead! Emir Of Kano's Uncle Dies (46865 Views)

Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero Takes New Wife (Photos) / Mai Umar Mustapha Aliyu Is Dead! Emir Of Biu Dies / Ahmad Muhammad Asha Is Dead! Emir Of Kaura Namoda Dies At 71 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yusuf Bayero Is Dead! Emir Of Kano's Uncle Dies by Gucciboy1(m): 6:40pm On May 10, 2020
I don’t think Covid-19 is what’s killing people badly in Kano now, I believe the deaths in Kano has something to do with the disposal of the former Emir Sanusi Lamido. Probably they are paying for their sins right now. Think about it �
Re: Yusuf Bayero Is Dead! Emir Of Kano's Uncle Dies by Fariq: 6:40pm On May 10, 2020
Grace001:
Rip to him. Sanusi right now cheesy grin

He is also grandfather to Sunusi. You are not making any sense.
Re: Yusuf Bayero Is Dead! Emir Of Kano's Uncle Dies by nwamabo247(m): 6:41pm On May 10, 2020
r.i.p. to the death
Re: Yusuf Bayero Is Dead! Emir Of Kano's Uncle Dies by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 10, 2020
Not covid-19 but strange illnesses until they're all consumed by it God forbid. All these malams no dey hear word. They flock together, pray in mosques together and hold traditional rulers meetings together. Are the northerners differently wired? shocked they dont think or behave like normal human beings in spite of their exposure and education.
Re: Yusuf Bayero Is Dead! Emir Of Kano's Uncle Dies by hammerP: 6:46pm On May 10, 2020
IT IS THE DIEING SEASON.

RIP!
Re: Yusuf Bayero Is Dead! Emir Of Kano's Uncle Dies by aristocratic5(m): 6:48pm On May 10, 2020
RIP sir
Re: Yusuf Bayero Is Dead! Emir Of Kano's Uncle Dies by izubext007: 6:52pm On May 10, 2020
the god's are handry....get back sanusi one throne.
Re: Yusuf Bayero Is Dead! Emir Of Kano's Uncle Dies by 2gbasky22(m): 6:54pm On May 10, 2020
make these people no go die finish oh
oh lord please heal our land
Re: Yusuf Bayero Is Dead! Emir Of Kano's Uncle Dies by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 10, 2020
omo kano don dey finish oo!
Re: Yusuf Bayero Is Dead! Emir Of Kano's Uncle Dies by brainhgeek(m): 7:04pm On May 10, 2020
grin grin grin Emir Emeritus Sanusi is somewhere laughing now.
Gandollar brought a curse on the state
Re: Yusuf Bayero Is Dead! Emir Of Kano's Uncle Dies by TheLiquidMetal: 7:16pm On May 10, 2020
Fake news

Tbsm

6 Shares

Re: Yusuf Bayero Is Dead! Emir Of Kano's Uncle Dies by bluefilm: 7:19pm On May 10, 2020
Corona make you mercy for this people na abeg. cry cry cry
Re: Yusuf Bayero Is Dead! Emir Of Kano's Uncle Dies by afribabe: 7:28pm On May 10, 2020
Garrieveryday:
RIP.

The effect of Corona has brought untold hardship to me as my source of livelihood has become non-existent. I have been seriously starving for days now. Please help me with whatever I can feed on before I'll go into stealing. I'm already losing my patience. Save a soul. Thanks.

3351.0.97274 - Ecobank
You shouldn't have said this.. undecided
Re: Yusuf Bayero Is Dead! Emir Of Kano's Uncle Dies by TheLiquidMetal: 7:42pm On May 10, 2020
mrkings84:
Someone who died this morning has already been buried. No autopsy.
What if he just fainted?
What if it corona virus?
What kind of practice be this?

That's Islamic system.

It's against autopsy
Re: Yusuf Bayero Is Dead! Emir Of Kano's Uncle Dies by Lastmankc(m): 7:44pm On May 10, 2020
Kano again? I think something is wrong here
Re: Yusuf Bayero Is Dead! Emir Of Kano's Uncle Dies by Cammo: 7:53pm On May 10, 2020
And so?
Re: Yusuf Bayero Is Dead! Emir Of Kano's Uncle Dies by anoziechi(f): 8:02pm On May 10, 2020
kano royalties never talk wetin dem do
Re: Yusuf Bayero Is Dead! Emir Of Kano's Uncle Dies by eneyoduke(m): 8:38pm On May 10, 2020
All those who play a roll in dethronement of the emir in a close door are now paying in hard
Re: Yusuf Bayero Is Dead! Emir Of Kano's Uncle Dies by Garrieveryday: 8:50pm On May 10, 2020
afribabe:

You shouldn't have said this.. undecided

Condition can make one do the unthinkable.
Re: Yusuf Bayero Is Dead! Emir Of Kano's Uncle Dies by frozen70(f): 8:54pm On May 10, 2020
Prodigee:
RIP

This one wey royal heads in the north just dey die. It is well

I don't know if it has anything to do with the ostracising of Sanusi

It's time they withdraw his banish and seat down together with him to find solutions to their problems
Re: Yusuf Bayero Is Dead! Emir Of Kano's Uncle Dies by AMvanquish: 8:54pm On May 10, 2020
So Deaths can't happen in Kano again without it making front page... The man was close to 90 years FGS... undecided
Re: Yusuf Bayero Is Dead! Emir Of Kano's Uncle Dies by Sniper101(m): 9:46pm On May 10, 2020
"Emir of Kano's uncle" grin

na wa o
e get how dat English sound 4my ear o grin
Re: Yusuf Bayero Is Dead! Emir Of Kano's Uncle Dies by AsawanaDgreat: 9:53pm On May 10, 2020
Safe journey
Re: Yusuf Bayero Is Dead! Emir Of Kano's Uncle Dies by Hassan88(m): 10:01pm On May 10, 2020
The Angel of death is seriously busy in The North.

God have Mercy
Re: Yusuf Bayero Is Dead! Emir Of Kano's Uncle Dies by summerflame(m): 10:04pm On May 10, 2020
kibia123:
Allah yaji kansa

kansa kor, ebola ni grin
kibia123:
Allah yaji kansa

kansa kor, ebola ni
Re: Yusuf Bayero Is Dead! Emir Of Kano's Uncle Dies by summerflame(m): 10:11pm On May 10, 2020
Gucciboy1:
I don’t think Covid-19 is what’s killing people badly in Kano now, I believe the deaths in Kano has something to do with the disposal of the former Emir Sanusi Lamido. Probably they are paying for their sins right now. Think about it �

confirm
Re: Yusuf Bayero Is Dead! Emir Of Kano's Uncle Dies by proprince(m): 10:20pm On May 10, 2020
martineverest:
nairalanders will say it's corona

And you will say is HIV abi?
Re: Yusuf Bayero Is Dead! Emir Of Kano's Uncle Dies by 3kay945(m): 10:27pm On May 10, 2020
Even if the current series of deaths in the north was natural, Coronavirus still have a little hand in it.

Simply put, they can't travel out to foreign lands again.

So many are still going to leave the earth sooner than normal. Fact! undecided
Re: Yusuf Bayero Is Dead! Emir Of Kano's Uncle Dies by EdoBoy90(m): 10:27pm On May 10, 2020
Kano population is finished...
Re: Yusuf Bayero Is Dead! Emir Of Kano's Uncle Dies by EmmySparky(m): 11:40pm On May 10, 2020
The man is old joor...cold have been anything...
Re: Yusuf Bayero Is Dead! Emir Of Kano's Uncle Dies by naijamerican: 12:39am On May 11, 2020
Allah continues to clear the land of infidels.

All is well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unoaku Anyadike Visits The Ooni Of Ife (photo) / Meet The Anibeze People Of Bayelsa State, The Isoko Tribe Found In Bayelsa / Crowd At Burial Of Emir Zazzau, Shehu Idris (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.