Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Is It A Sin To Decide Not To Get Married? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It A Sin To Decide Not To Get Married? (904 Views)

Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married / Is It A Sin To Drop Empty Envelope In Offering Box? / Pastor Arinze Okoli Mmaduabuchi: "Gay Is Not A Sin” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Sin To Decide Not To Get Married? by HazardMan(m): 8:12pm On May 10, 2020
Honestly, i'm beginning to have double mind about involving myself into any form of marriage. With all the heartbreaks and heartache women give to their spouses this days eeh. BABYMAMA issabae.
So i'm asking, will it be a sin against God for me to decide not to get married and live my life?
Re: Is It A Sin To Decide Not To Get Married? by Righteousness89(m): 8:18pm On May 10, 2020
HazardMan:
Honestly, i'm beginning to have double mind about involving myself into any form of marriage. With all the heartbreaks and heartache women give to their spouses this days eeh. BABYMAMA issabae.
So i'm asking, will it be a sin against God for me to decide not to get married and live my life?

There is no sin if u decide not to get married!

But going around bedding people's daughters in the Name of baby mama is Fornication, immorality and Wickedness

3 Likes

Re: Is It A Sin To Decide Not To Get Married? by Eviana(f): 8:35pm On May 10, 2020
Re: Is It A Sin To Decide Not To Get Married? by HazardMan(m): 8:35pm On May 10, 2020
Righteousness89:

There is no sin if u decide not to get married!

But going around bedding people's daughters in the Name of baby mama is Fornication, immorality and Wickedness
1 woman can give me the number of kids i want so i won't be going around and even if i do it won't be termed as wickedness as the girls will be fully aware of what they will be going into.
Re: Is It A Sin To Decide Not To Get Married? by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 10, 2020
yes it is a sin because God instructed us to go and multiply through marriage
Re: Is It A Sin To Decide Not To Get Married? by Eviana(f): 8:45pm On May 10, 2020
HazardMan:

1 woman can give me the number of kids i want so i won't be going around and even if i do it won't be termed as wickedness as the girls will be fully aware of what they will be going into.

Re: Is It A Sin To Decide Not To Get Married? by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 10, 2020
It is not a sin infact it is better self but if you cannot withstand sexual pressure it is best you marry
Re: Is It A Sin To Decide Not To Get Married? by Greatzeus(m): 9:40pm On May 10, 2020
You have to be optimistic in life. Why do you think your marriage might fail because of the many stories of failed marriages we read daily? Why not be optimistic that your marriage will be successful because of the few successful cases we read daily?
Re: Is It A Sin To Decide Not To Get Married? by Neimar: 10:32pm On May 10, 2020
Rozz:
s

see your yansh girl
how much? tongue grin
Re: Is It A Sin To Decide Not To Get Married? by Casper21: 10:59pm On May 10, 2020
Rozz:

Lol yeye. The earth is over multiplied

2 Likes

Re: Is It A Sin To Decide Not To Get Married? by HazardMan(m): 2:52am On May 11, 2020
Neimar:
s
see your yansh girl how much? tongue grin
You no know where them dey pay money ****? This place na for clean minds biko
Re: Is It A Sin To Decide Not To Get Married? by Nobody: 6:58am On May 11, 2020
Its not a sin but don't engage in any baby mama crap, that is a sin.

Now Paul the apostle chose not to get married and advised brethren in 1st Corinthians 7:7-9 " for I would that all men were even as myself "

verse 8- " i say therefore to the ummarried and widows, it is good for them if they abide even as i ( remain umarried) but if they cannot contain, let them marry; for it is better to marry than to burn."

So.... If you can't control your sexual urge, get married.

As for baby mama tinz, don't dream of it.
Give your life to Christ.
Shalom.

2 Likes

Re: Is It A Sin To Decide Not To Get Married? by HazardMan(m): 10:17am On May 11, 2020
solite3:
It is not a sin infact it is better self but if you cannot withstand sexual pressure it is best you marry
Hmmm....
It's a very hard something sha
Re: Is It A Sin To Decide Not To Get Married? by HazardMan(m): 1:45pm On May 11, 2020
Rozz:
Re: Is It A Sin To Decide Not To Get Married? by HazardMan(m): 1:49pm On May 11, 2020
Greatzeus:
You have to be optimistic in life. Why do you think your marriage might fail because of the many stories of failed marriages we read daily? Why not be optimistic that your marriage will be successful because of the few successful cases we read daily?
No vex, but them don do me too even as i never marry.... I don face heartbreak already and the thing been pain me no be small.
Re: Is It A Sin To Decide Not To Get Married? by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 11, 2020
HazardMan:

Hmmm....
It's a very hard something sha
If you cant, then marry. It is neither a sin to marry or not to marry. What is sin is either fornication or Adultery.
Re: Is It A Sin To Decide Not To Get Married? by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 11, 2020
Neimar:
s

see your yansh girl
how much? tongue grin
pervert,its your likes that chased me away from evangelism.
Re: Is It A Sin To Decide Not To Get Married? by HazardMan(m): 8:39am On May 12, 2020
solite3:
If you cant, then marry. It is neither a sin to marry or not to marry. What is sin is either fornication or Adultery.
I get your point
Re: Is It A Sin To Decide Not To Get Married? by sonmvayina(m): 8:42am On May 12, 2020
Yes it is...
Re: Is It A Sin To Decide Not To Get Married? by judedwriter(m): 9:11am On May 12, 2020
Rozz:

Where is it written in the Bible that being single is a sin?

Yes, God wants us to marry and multiply but He never said those who decide not to marry are sinning.

Marriage is a choice.

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin To Decide Not To Get Married? by judedwriter(m): 9:15am On May 12, 2020
HazardMan:

No it's not a sin.

But because of our sexual desires, it's good to marry. God frowns at all sexual sins including masturbation, fornication and the rest.

But if you can control your sexual desires, it's better to remain single and draw closer to God.

In my opinion, it's better not to marry unless you love someone genuinely and vice-versa.

2 Likes

Re: Is It A Sin To Decide Not To Get Married? by Nobody: 10:06am On May 12, 2020
Jesus ~ Matthew 19:12
Paule ~ 1Corinthians 7:1

But because of the urge in us, Christians were advised to marry so as not to be enflamed with fornication! 1Corinthians 7:2-3
Re: Is It A Sin To Decide Not To Get Married? by TheCork(m): 11:24am On May 13, 2020
Rozz:

Hi. Am a accountant & I drive BMW & am looking for wife.
Please do u have Yansh? smiley
Re: Is It A Sin To Decide Not To Get Married? by Kobojunkie: 8:15pm On May 19, 2020
Rozz:
That instruction went out to all mankind, not those who believe in God, and was made before the concept of sin became a thing. grin
Re: Is It A Sin To Decide Not To Get Married? by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 19, 2020
Kobojunkie:

That instruction went out to all mankind, not those who believe in God, and was made before the concept of sin became a thing. grin
before the concept of sin became a thing?was it not when Adam and Eve disobeyed God that the concept of sin began or did any human existed before Adam and Eve
Re: Is It A Sin To Decide Not To Get Married? by Kobojunkie: 9:55pm On May 19, 2020
Rozz:
before the concept of sin became a thing?was it not when Adam and Eve disobeyed God that the concept of sin began or did any human existed before Adam and Eve
Sure, yep the same ones through whom sin came into this world. But remember, the sin was recorded much after the command to be fruitful and multiply, not before. grin
Also, that blessing applies to the entire world, not to some cabal or group.

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin To Decide Not To Get Married? by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 19, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Sure, yep the same ones through whom sin came into this world. But remember, the sin was recorded much after the command to be fruitful and multiply, not before. grin
Also, that blessing applies to the entire world, to to some cabal or group.
ok ooo Mr koboJUNKIE
Re: Is It A Sin To Decide Not To Get Married? by Kobojunkie: 11:49pm On May 19, 2020
Rozz:
ok ooo Mr koboJUNKIE
grin
Re: Is It A Sin To Decide Not To Get Married? by vhuqnl(m): 8:21am On Sep 12, 2020
HazardMan:
Did Jesus marry?
Re: Is It A Sin To Decide Not To Get Married? by HazardMan(m): 11:27pm On Sep 25, 2020
vhuqnl:

Did Jesus marry?
No o....
But he also didn't have any Child.... I want to have my children without being married that's why I am asking if it's a sin
Re: Is It A Sin To Decide Not To Get Married? by Kobojunkie: 1:16am On Oct 03, 2020
HazardMan:
You need to grow up some! That you seem to believe that it has something to do with gender, leads me to believe you are in for a ride in your life that if not careful, will be no different from what you have described yourself.

(1) (Reply)

Eid In Sokoto: Malam Musa Lukuwa Defies Sultanate Orders / A Friend Is About To Go To Jail Because Of Pastor's Revelation / The REBIRTH.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.