Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,103 members, 7,811,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Fleeing COVID-19 Patients Tracked, Moved To Isolation Centre In Kaduna - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fleeing COVID-19 Patients Tracked, Moved To Isolation Centre In Kaduna (9163 Views)

Lagos Converts More Hotels, Public Places To Isolation Centres / Lagos Converts Onikan Stadium To Coronavirus Isolation Centre / (video) Coronavirus Isolation Centre Akure Drill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fleeing COVID-19 Patients Tracked, Moved To Isolation Centre In Kaduna by opportunes: 11:14pm On May 10, 2020
Security agents in Kaduna State have successfully tracked down two COVID-19 patients who earlier fled their homes after they tested positive to the virus, State Commissioner of Health, Dr. Amina Mohammed- Baloni has confirmed. Dr. Baloni said the two suspects; a male and female have been moved to the state government isolation centre for treatment.

Daily Trust reports that the state government had earlier raised alarm that the two patients had absconded after health officials notified them of their test results and were on their way to convey them to an isolation centre. Two COVID-19 patients abscond in Kaduna The two patients had been in isolation pending receipt of their test result and according to the state government had been duly informed on Friday that they had tested positive.

She had stated that the patients had both ”switched off their phones and remained incommunicado once they were informed of their positive test results.”

The commissioner encouraged all residents to take precautions and protect themselves and their families from Covid-19 and stressed that, ”persons who get infected should note that Covid-19 is not a death sentence, persons who receive treatment promptly have a higher chance of defeating the disease.”

”Twelve persons have so far been discharged in Kaduna State after receiving treatment and our health professionals are working hard for the recovery of other patients, ” she assured

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/fleeing-covid-19-patients-tracked-moved-to-isolation-centre-in-kaduna.html

Re: Fleeing COVID-19 Patients Tracked, Moved To Isolation Centre In Kaduna by Nice202: 6:11am On May 11, 2020
FTC for the first time since 2013
Pls how do claim the prize tongue
That wey dey under no worry ur time is coming
And stop using glo

4 Likes

Re: Fleeing COVID-19 Patients Tracked, Moved To Isolation Centre In Kaduna by ebujany(m): 6:11am On May 11, 2020
I wonder what's making them run...no smoke with out fire o
Re: Fleeing COVID-19 Patients Tracked, Moved To Isolation Centre In Kaduna by Bestchoice4me(m): 6:11am On May 11, 2020
Alot is really happening in these so call isolation centers.. Why would a patient flee from being treated..

1 Like

Re: Fleeing COVID-19 Patients Tracked, Moved To Isolation Centre In Kaduna by Metrics4tea: 6:11am On May 11, 2020
Nigeria is a scam. Don't know what to say again
Re: Fleeing COVID-19 Patients Tracked, Moved To Isolation Centre In Kaduna by ukehnonny: 6:11am On May 11, 2020
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fleeing COVID-19 Patients Tracked, Moved To Isolation Centre In Kaduna by BaddieKay(f): 6:12am On May 11, 2020
I keep wondering why these idiots are running away from help and further spreading the virus

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fleeing COVID-19 Patients Tracked, Moved To Isolation Centre In Kaduna by HQuadreal: 6:12am On May 11, 2020
Well-done, safety first...

Re: Fleeing COVID-19 Patients Tracked, Moved To Isolation Centre In Kaduna by babamadiba(m): 6:12am On May 11, 2020
Having covid 19 is not a thing of shame so I wonder why they have refused to show us pictures or videos of any of this patients Even if it is to blur them. What is really happening?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fleeing COVID-19 Patients Tracked, Moved To Isolation Centre In Kaduna by rentAcock(m): 6:12am On May 11, 2020
Good news for the start of the week. They should use them as test subjects to find the cure.
Re: Fleeing COVID-19 Patients Tracked, Moved To Isolation Centre In Kaduna by Sonnobax15(m): 6:13am On May 11, 2020
A
Re: Fleeing COVID-19 Patients Tracked, Moved To Isolation Centre In Kaduna by seyigiggle: 6:13am On May 11, 2020
Stay safe for.others
Re: Fleeing COVID-19 Patients Tracked, Moved To Isolation Centre In Kaduna by Metrics4tea: 6:13am On May 11, 2020
In God we trust
Re: Fleeing COVID-19 Patients Tracked, Moved To Isolation Centre In Kaduna by CChillz: 6:14am On May 11, 2020
Why does this issue of fleeing infected covid-19 patients always reoccur, some patients will know they are infected with covid-19 and their conscience will allow them to go around and infect more people, its disappointing to hear.
Lawyers in Nairaland, can the Sexual Offence Bill 2015 be applied in this scenario?
Something needs to be done

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fleeing COVID-19 Patients Tracked, Moved To Isolation Centre In Kaduna by HundredWays(m): 6:17am On May 11, 2020
Those running should be use to test the Vaccines angry
Re: Fleeing COVID-19 Patients Tracked, Moved To Isolation Centre In Kaduna by Dinirojones(m): 6:18am On May 11, 2020
Why won’t they flee ........when ur isolation centers are death traps itself
Re: Fleeing COVID-19 Patients Tracked, Moved To Isolation Centre In Kaduna by Mindlog: 6:22am On May 11, 2020
Before going into isolation, these people ought to be offered therapy to make them feel at ease and while in there the therapy continues over the phone or video call where available. They should be well fed and concerns not diminished.

1 Like

Re: Fleeing COVID-19 Patients Tracked, Moved To Isolation Centre In Kaduna by milkyworld(m): 6:23am On May 11, 2020
Today is my birthday.
Celebrate with me.

3 Likes

Re: Fleeing COVID-19 Patients Tracked, Moved To Isolation Centre In Kaduna by FlordFlorez(m): 6:26am On May 11, 2020
What a relief.
Re: Fleeing COVID-19 Patients Tracked, Moved To Isolation Centre In Kaduna by mistijude: 6:26am On May 11, 2020
Bestchoice4me:
Alot is really happening in these so call isolation centers.. Why would a patient flee from being treated..
I just pray that one day,we shoudn't here that coronavirus patients have impregnated themselves in the so called isolation center
Re: Fleeing COVID-19 Patients Tracked, Moved To Isolation Centre In Kaduna by jericco1(m): 6:28am On May 11, 2020
The way people are fleeing from the isolation centre is becoming worrisome. There's something fishy going on that the government are not letting the public know
Re: Fleeing COVID-19 Patients Tracked, Moved To Isolation Centre In Kaduna by fasho01(m): 6:33am On May 11, 2020
BaddieKay:
I keep wondering why these idiots are running away from help and further spreading the virus

It beats my imagination.. On an average, we're just so self centered as a people without minding how our actions affects others. Also I think more sensitization and education via radio and TV should be done to better inform people
Re: Fleeing COVID-19 Patients Tracked, Moved To Isolation Centre In Kaduna by uuzba(m): 6:41am On May 11, 2020
Dinirojones:
Why won’t they flee ........when ur isolation centers are death traps itself
So what should happen now?
Sick people should be left to roam about any how they like?
The people that will die will still die. People will be dropping dead, on the road, market, inside car .. anywhere.
Re: Fleeing COVID-19 Patients Tracked, Moved To Isolation Centre In Kaduna by ifeelgood: 6:46am On May 11, 2020
Our government derive pleasures in treating the poor people like animals. How serious were they with lassa fever?
Re: Fleeing COVID-19 Patients Tracked, Moved To Isolation Centre In Kaduna by Tizboss75: 6:47am On May 11, 2020
Hello... Crypto Currency is gradually taking over the world. Money is been made everyday at the comfort of our homes•••Join the BITCOIN TRADING TRAINING today to learn everything you need to know about BITCOIN and make your money, no time *No jobs No Jobs* & you will steadily be making mama proud.
Training starts 9pm, May 11th* and it's FREE

MARO's BITCOIN TRAINING

Join by sending a whatsapp message to Zero Eight One Three Two Nine Zero Nine Eight Three Four.

Hurry up before it filled up.

Re: Fleeing COVID-19 Patients Tracked, Moved To Isolation Centre In Kaduna by letilex: 6:54am On May 11, 2020
abeg protect una sef with this mask see the link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZsIPhvQNMY
Re: Fleeing COVID-19 Patients Tracked, Moved To Isolation Centre In Kaduna by CYBERWEAVER(m): 7:12am On May 11, 2020
And they flee from the presence of the beast grin
Re: Fleeing COVID-19 Patients Tracked, Moved To Isolation Centre In Kaduna by Roon9(m): 7:33am On May 11, 2020
Hmmm.... Imagine how many persons that they have come in contact with
Re: Fleeing COVID-19 Patients Tracked, Moved To Isolation Centre In Kaduna by Wickedtruths: 7:38am On May 11, 2020
2 ran away from the Oyo State isolation centre but the incompetent Governor in Oyo State is busy fighting with his Deputy.
Re: Fleeing COVID-19 Patients Tracked, Moved To Isolation Centre In Kaduna by paulolee(m): 8:31am On May 11, 2020
good bt its not abt tracking them down bt knowing what's really wrong n why people are running away...we hardly hear peps running away in lagos or in abj bt the runaway peps are mostly from d north and the east sides...kno whats going on and what they are not doing well and fix it or else una go waste more time n resources tracking more people dt would run and put the state at stake in contacting d virus

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ever Wonder How Long You Can Go Without Sleep? / Can An "AC" Blood Genotype Go With an "AS" Genotype? / I Have Not Seen My Period For Two Months Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.