Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Cars At U.S Auction Under One Million Naira - Many To Choose From. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Cars At U.S Auction Under One Million Naira - Many To Choose From. (9709 Views)

*TOKS* ROVER JAGUAR U.s Auction Nw In 9nja Jst 350k / Auction Vehicles Below One Million Naira (*Updated*) / Buy Neat And Cheaper Cars At Lome, Togo - Call +22891222400 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cars At U.S Auction Under One Million Naira - Many To Choose From. by BizBooks(m): 12:26pm On Jan 13, 2011
In addition to providing you with prices and pictures of the latest model cars going for auction in the US, we now have a section for cars priced under One Million Naira. So if you don't already have the link to the site, email [email]BizzBooks@aol.com[/email] for it.

Here are the models available on the site at the moment:

Honda Accord
Nissan Altima
Toyota Camry
Jeep Cherokee
Honda Civic
Hyundai Elantra
Ford Explorer
VW Jetta
VW New Beetle
VW Passat
Nissan Sentra

To be more precise, the prices range from $1000 to $5000. So if you find a $2000 car, it will definitely land in Nigeria for less than 1 Million. But if you find something for $5000, after all said and done, it will land for a little above 1 Million. Email [email]BizzBooks@aol.com[/email] for the link if you don't already have it.

REMINDER:

The auction website I refer NLers to is not a secret website. The only reason I send it via email is because the admins on NL have asked me not to display the site here due to conflict of interest. As Monitor_1 explained to me last year, the admins took that decision because the site also advertises cars in the Auto Section.
Re: Cars At U.S Auction Under One Million Naira - Many To Choose From. by BollyJ: 2:52pm On Jan 13, 2011
Bizbook,

I just went through the link and I think you're really doing a great job and for you to consider we with very little bucks is very commendable, I have gone through some of the cars and I have asked for more information on them so I can really make my choice, I cliecked on "more information" and submitted a form, will you get my request that way
I hope to expect your prompt response as usual,
Thanks.
Re: Cars At U.S Auction Under One Million Naira - Many To Choose From. by BizBooks(m): 2:59pm On Jan 13, 2011
Bolly J:

Bizbook,

I cliecked on "more information" and submitted a form, will you get my request that way
Thanks.

Yes, I got all your requests and have responded with more pictures and other details.
Re: Cars At U.S Auction Under One Million Naira - Many To Choose From. by BollyJ: 3:41pm On Jan 13, 2011
You didn't include landing costs in lagos,payment plans since its a kinda preorder thing,duration etc and can I not see interior pictures and ofcourse the engine please The once I have seen look very clean on the outside, please just provide all the information I might find very helpful since I won't be there to test drive, Thank you,

PS I still have one other civic that you've not responded to, I may have to send the request again and wait for you to respond, You"re doing a great job!
Re: Cars At U.S Auction Under One Million Naira - Many To Choose From. by bigfather(m): 3:54pm On Jan 13, 2011
Wey the link naa ? undecided

Bolly J:

Bizbook,

I just went through the link and I think you're really doing a great job and for you to consider we with very little bucks is very commendable, I have gone through some of the cars and I have asked for more information on them so I can really make my choice, I cliecked on "more information" and submitted a form, will you get my request that way
Thanks.
Re: Cars At U.S Auction Under One Million Naira - Many To Choose From. by BizBooks(m): 3:57pm On Jan 13, 2011
@ Bolly J,

I sent two pictures of each car for you to choose. If you tell me the one you like, I will send more including price and delivery terms.

The Civic you referred to is no longer at the main auction site. It may have been sold or expired.
Re: Cars At U.S Auction Under One Million Naira - Many To Choose From. by BizBooks(m): 4:00pm On Jan 13, 2011
@ Big Father,

I don't remember if I have sent the link to you previously. If not, Email [email]BizzBooks@aol.com[/email] for it.
Re: Cars At U.S Auction Under One Million Naira - Many To Choose From. by BollyJ: 5:00pm On Jan 13, 2011
okay, Can you send me more pictures of the blue camry and the other civic with price and delivery terms, thanks!
Re: Cars At U.S Auction Under One Million Naira - Many To Choose From. by BizBooks(m): 5:26pm On Jan 13, 2011
@ Bolly J,

Here are more pictures of the blue 2000 Camry.

VIN: JT2BG22K3Y0508577
Odometer: 89,229 mi
Transmission: Automatic
Engine Cylinders: 4 Cylinder
Exterior Color: Blue
Interior Color: Gray
Interior Type: Cloth
Body Style: Sedan
Top Style: Hard Top

Re: Cars At U.S Auction Under One Million Naira - Many To Choose From. by BizBooks(m): 9:11pm On Jan 13, 2011
Bump.
Re: Cars At U.S Auction Under One Million Naira - Many To Choose From. by BizBooks(m): 3:04am On Jan 14, 2011
Bump.
Re: Cars At U.S Auction Under One Million Naira - Many To Choose From. by BizBooks(m): 1:28pm On Jan 14, 2011
Bump.
Re: Cars At U.S Auction Under One Million Naira - Many To Choose From. by BizBooks(m): 8:23pm On Jan 14, 2011
Bump.
Re: Cars At U.S Auction Under One Million Naira - Many To Choose From. by BizBooks(m): 12:33pm On Jan 15, 2011
We have also added Jeeps under 1 Million Naira. They include:

Ford Expedition
Ford Explorer
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Jeep Liberty
Nissan Pathfinder

More will be added soon. Email [email]BizzBooks@aol.com[/email] if you don't already have the auction link.
Re: Cars At U.S Auction Under One Million Naira - Many To Choose From. by BizBooks(m): 9:24pm On Jan 15, 2011
Bump.
Re: Cars At U.S Auction Under One Million Naira - Many To Choose From. by deekaybee: 10:30pm On Jan 15, 2011
Hello please send link to dipokolabanjo@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Cars At U.S Auction Under One Million Naira - Many To Choose From. by BizBooks(m): 10:46pm On Jan 15, 2011
deekaybee:

Hello please send link to dipokolabanjo@yahoo.co.uk

You have mail.
Re: Cars At U.S Auction Under One Million Naira - Many To Choose From. by mattrose(m): 12:04am On Jan 16, 2011
Hi BizBooks, Pls send the link to mattroseservices@yahoo.com
Re: Cars At U.S Auction Under One Million Naira - Many To Choose From. by BizBooks(m): 12:16am On Jan 16, 2011
mattrose:

Hi BizBooks, Pls send the link to mattroseservices@yahoo.com

You have mail.
Re: Cars At U.S Auction Under One Million Naira - Many To Choose From. by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 16, 2011
Hi, please send link to niyidada1@yahoo.co.uk. Many thanks in anticipation
Re: Cars At U.S Auction Under One Million Naira - Many To Choose From. by BizBooks(m): 12:44pm On Jan 16, 2011
niyidada1:

Hi, please send link to niyidada1@yahoo.co.uk. Many thanks in anticipation

You have mail
Re: Cars At U.S Auction Under One Million Naira - Many To Choose From. by BizBooks(m): 6:16pm On Jan 16, 2011
Bump.
Re: Cars At U.S Auction Under One Million Naira - Many To Choose From. by sultaan(m): 8:23pm On Jan 16, 2011
Would you PLEASE stop clogging this forum with US car auction posts, just one thread with updates will be enough.
A lot of posts on your multiple thread are bumps. You are getting across as desperate; prices and condition of vehicles at auctions are not guaranteed.
Re: Cars At U.S Auction Under One Million Naira - Many To Choose From. by BizBooks(m): 8:57pm On Jan 16, 2011
sultaan:

Would you PLEASE stop clogging this forum with US car auction posts,  just one thread with updates will be enough.
A lot of posts on your multiple thread are bumps. You are getting across as desperate; prices and condition of vehicles at auctions are not guaranteed.

It is true that I have three auction related threads namely:

1. Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures)
2. Part 2 - Learn The Secrets: Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S.
3. Cars At U.S Auction Under One Million Naira - Many To Choose From.

In actual fact, I have discontinued No. 1 since it is similar to No. 2. But that will not stop me from responding if somebody makes a request on No 1.

The fact that I have received more than 100 requests on that topic means that it is something NLers are interested in. If that makes me seem desperate, so be it.

A lot of posts on your multiple thread are bumps.

Saying something does not make it true. The two active auction threads I referred to above have a combined total of 75 posts. Out of this number, only 22 or 16.5% 24% are bumps. If you are a regular here, you will know that is a very low bump rate. I can point you to  threads that have over 80% bump rate.

Additionally, as at today, the first thread has a total of 349 posts. Out of that number, only 60 or 17% are bumps. Again compare that with other active posters.
Re: Cars At U.S Auction Under One Million Naira - Many To Choose From. by BizBooks(m): 9:36pm On Jan 16, 2011
sultaan:

prices and condition of vehicles at auctions are not guaranteed.

Again, simply saying something does not make it true. You are in ATL, so I assume you are aware of Manheim and OVE. Well over 90% of their auctions have "Buy it Now" prices which are guaranteed. Also a good number of their auction vehicles have what is called "Condition Report" which gives a detailed explanation of the mechanical condition of each vehicle. If you buy a car and it turns out not to be what the Condition Report says, you have the right to ask for your money back.

Here's a sample Condition Report for a 2005 Accord from OVE:

DESCRIPTION CONDITION SEVERITY SUGGESTED REPAIR TOTAL LABOR HOURS
Front Bumper Front Bumper Prev Repair Substd Repair Repair 4.80
Hood Hood Prev Repair Substd Repair Repair 4.40
LF Fender Prev Touchup Unacceptable Refinish 2.80
Spoiler Mult Scratches/Light 4" to 5" Wet Sand .00
Rear Bumper Mult Scratches/Heavy 7" to 8" Refinish 3.60
RF Door Mult Scratches/Heavy 8" to 9" Refinish 2.80
RR Door Prev Repair Substd Repair Repair 3.80
Warning - Engine On Unacceptable Mech Ck 1.00
Warning - Maintenance On Unacceptable Mech Ck 1.00
Rear Bumper Prev Repair Acceptable No Action Required .00
RR Door Prev Touchup Unacceptable Included .00
TOTALS 24.20
Re: Cars At U.S Auction Under One Million Naira - Many To Choose From. by BizBooks(m): 11:04am On Jan 17, 2011
We have added Buses and Pick-Up trucks to the auction list. Email [email]BizzBooks@aol.com[/email] for the link if you don't already have it.
Re: Cars At U.S Auction Under One Million Naira - Many To Choose From. by VV2A(m): 11:58am On Jan 17, 2011
Morning,

can i have the link sent to justviyon@yahoo.com

thank you
Re: Cars At U.S Auction Under One Million Naira - Many To Choose From. by BizBooks(m): 2:01pm On Jan 17, 2011
VV2A:

Morning,

can i have the link sent to justviyon@yahoo.com

thank you

You have mail.
Re: Cars At U.S Auction Under One Million Naira - Many To Choose From. by sultaan(m): 4:01pm On Jan 17, 2011
Thank you for that information, I ave not seen you give such on your listings just the cars available and email requests.

Please will it be possible to give a condition report and estimated delivery cost with each of your listing(including your commission;no surprises) with an expected percentage to be deposited.

i.e year make model
options
condition(if any fix is recommended and cost)
delivery cost, (% deposit by date)
pics
ETA
An additional service could be
Any recommended service to be performed per manufacturer schedule and cost
Additional maintenance parts fluids filters etc

I think that will be a more open format, that will help your customers know what to expect for their money.

After the ptconsult behind the scene brouhaha, it begs to set each product offered apart from the Oshodi cafe dealer
Re: Cars At U.S Auction Under One Million Naira - Many To Choose From. by BizBooks(m): 4:33pm On Jan 17, 2011
@Sultaan,

sultaan:

Thank you for that information, I ave not seen you give such on your listings just the cars available and email requests.

You cannot imagine how many pictures, quotes and Condition Reports I have sent out by email. But I only send them out when somebody makes an inquiry on a particular car. And I don't hold anything back. If the car is junk, I will tell you it's junk. If it is too expensive, I will tell you that too.

sultaan:

Please will it be possible to give a condition report and estimated delivery cost with each of your listing(including your commission;no surprises) with an expected percentage to be deposited.

I did exactly that in the original auction thread. Here it is exactly as it appears on that thread. It wouldn't hurt to reproduce it here too.

So the prices you will now see at the site are actual auction prices. Absolutely nothing has been added or removed. Here is an estimate of what to expect if you see a car you like:

1.   $X – Where X is the car Price.
2.   $200 – Buyer Success Fee (goes to the auction company, not me).
3.   $150 to $500 – Cost of shipping from auction to Port (depends on location).
4.   $1000 – Cost of shipping to Nigeria for all types of cars and jeeps.
5.   $X – Where X is my commission for facilitating the transaction (negotiable).

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-581737.0.html#msg7487445

sultaan:

After the ptconsult behind the scene brouhaha, it begs to set each product offered apart from  the Oshodi cafe dealer.

Having been doing business on the internet since 2001, I fully understand the perils of that medium. In fact, sometime last year, I called for registration of car dealers in the Auto Section to prevent fraud and abuse. The idea got widespread support but in the end, it went nowhere.
Re: Cars At U.S Auction Under One Million Naira - Many To Choose From. by BizBooks(m): 4:40pm On Jan 17, 2011
@ All,

I have made this explanation before but in the light of the issues raised by Sultaan, it is necessary to repeat it.

The website I refer NLers to is not a secret website. The only reason I send it via email is because the admins on NL have asked me not to display the site here due to conflict of interest. As Monitor_1 explained to me last year, the admins took that decision because the site also advertises cars in the Auto Section.
Re: Cars At U.S Auction Under One Million Naira - Many To Choose From. by bigclem22: 4:48pm On Jan 17, 2011
plz send me pics , price and terms of delivery of the liberty jeep. bigclem22@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Honda Evil Spirit Car Going For 2100000 / Registered 05 Acura MDX @ 1.6 / 2021 Model Honda Crv Toks Full Option Good Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.